blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 03:00:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Leeds Utd a sad sad story.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 ... 189 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leeds Utd a sad sad story.  (Read 523878 times)
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: April 03, 2010, 08:46:34 PM »

oh, almost forgot. even though I obviously didn't watch the game I thought you played shit today. where's the passion gone?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: April 03, 2010, 10:56:54 PM »

Posts from duplicate accounts of banned members removed. I and the mods have more patience and determination than you, we'll ban them til you get bored

Carry on

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: April 04, 2010, 12:31:59 AM »

unlucky leeds. so sick for you. hope you finish above us because it's obvious how much promotion means to you while the rest of us really don't care. I also hope you go on to be prem champs in 2 years and european champions the year after, you deserve it

Its easy enough for you to create a thread for your team, but this thread is for fans and discussion about leeds. Not for insta rub downs after a loss

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: April 04, 2010, 01:42:17 AM »

unlucky leeds. so sick for you. hope you finish above us because it's obvious how much promotion means to you while the rest of us really don't care. I also hope you go on to be prem champs in 2 years and european champions the year after, you deserve it

Its easy enough for you to create a thread for your team, but this thread is for fans and discussion about leeds. Not for insta rub downs after a loss

I'd have thought a Leeds fan would have grown a thicker skin by now  Cheesy
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: April 04, 2010, 08:23:04 AM »

Playoffs will make more money for my hero bates, hope we go up through them. That way we can speed up the building of the lovely hotel i read about every week in the program.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: April 04, 2010, 08:40:41 AM »

do you go to matches? how do you afford all the therapy you must need when all those horrible people from the other team delight in your misfortune?

Linux
lol pwnd

View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: April 04, 2010, 09:05:06 AM »

lol nh

Don't have time to make some ms paint reply

Who do you even support btw?

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: April 04, 2010, 09:08:23 AM »

charlton innit

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: April 04, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »

do you go to matches? how do you afford all the therapy you must need when all those horrible people from the other team delight in your misfortune?

lol fuk off..Smiley
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: April 04, 2010, 12:25:06 PM »

they wont be laughing when we've got our hotel and are enjoying the lovely facilities in sunny beeston...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Linux
lol pwnd

View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: April 04, 2010, 01:05:45 PM »

Good article here 

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/The-tragic-night-that-still.6201613.jp

A few extracts here;

"I went back to the Square, where I was ushered to the hospital. I was told what had happened and couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"The Turkish police were no help at all. As Chris was laid on the floor in the Square, my brother Darren was cradling him and they (the police) just came up and battered him.

"I found Daz in the hospital, he was on one of the beds with his head stitched up. A few of the others were badly injured as well but the Turks wouldn't treat anyone until credit cards were produced. That was one of the things with Kevin, they wouldn't treat him until money was produced."

By now, United chairman Peter Ridsdale had arrived at the hospital after leaving a pre-match dinner for club officials immediately on hearing about the trouble. He was present when the two men were pronounced dead.

Chief suspect Demir was jailed for 15 years in 2002 but his conviction was later quashed and a re-trial ordered. In 2007, he was again found guilty of fatally stabbing the two Leeds supporters but sentenced to only six years and eight months after the Istanbul judges insisted on taking into account three factors – his good behaviour since the killing, more than one person being involved in the attacks and that the assailants had been provoked.

Demir immediately appealed and was released, pending a date being set. He remains free and with no sight of the appeal getting underway soon, it means both families are still waiting for closure 10 years on from the tragic events of April 5, 2000.

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: April 04, 2010, 07:27:22 PM »

weird game, all over them 1st half shoulda been leading at half time then bammmmm, didnt listen to 2nd half Smiley wow we utter fuked,

wow, you've the biggest pair of yellow tinted spectacles i've ever seen...!  Wink

'all over them' - Yes Hughes created some stuff up the right side, Beckford had a decent header, and your play was better than in previous games... But Swindon also had chances, they missed a sitter to go 2-0 up, yes before half-time.

Not weird at all.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: April 04, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »

I listen to radio yorkshire, eddie gray co-commenting Smiley ofcourse its biased.

they did say swindon had chances but we were better 1st half..and end up losing it to late goal in 40th min..how its going atm.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: April 13, 2010, 10:51:38 AM »

Just need Millwall to blow up now, Swindon wobbling Smiley Norwich too late for their blowup to alter anything Sad

Big match on friday Hudds vs Millwall.

Leeds playing like a bag-o-shite but managed to beat two crap teams.
Shawrie85

View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: April 16, 2010, 03:15:59 PM »

Can actually see us sneeking 1st now, lets do this. Leeds>Pressure>Excitment.....Get out of this fkin league 1 chit
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 ... 189 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: