blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:53:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272682 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1290720 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #4755 on: December 22, 2011, 03:32:15 PM »

For David, which is worse IYO , Handling on the line + Biting an opponent  V shagging your Brothers wife behind his back for years.

Character assassinate elsewhere IMO.

the comments afterwards were the reason for mentioning the handball.

obviously the biting>>>shagging bro's wife>>>>handballl

As for character assassination - check back and see where that started

Really? I would prefer to be friendly with somone who bit someone in the heat of the moment during a melee, than someone who must have slipped nob first into his bro's wife for many years....

Yep. You must be a pro footballer with a mentality like that

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: December 22, 2011, 03:37:58 PM »

For David, which is worse IYO , Handling on the line + Biting an opponent  V shagging your Brothers wife behind his back for years.

Garden of Eden?

That was where Original Sin started - the character assassination started with attacks on Evra

Probably best if we leave it now though, the appeal will be interesting and I genuinely hope his ban is reduced on appaeal but that the appeal takes long enough that he misses the trip to OT

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: December 22, 2011, 03:48:39 PM »

Really? I would prefer to be friendly with somone who bit someone in the heat of the moment during a melee, than someone who must have slipped nob first into his bro's wife for many years....

Yep. You must be a pro footballer with a mentality like that

I dont have a clue what you mean by that, feel free to elaborate if you like.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: December 22, 2011, 03:49:25 PM »

Following Liverpool's lead AVB today says even if JT is found guilty of the racially aggrivated public order offence he is charged with it wont make any difference cos he knows JT is no racist and will stand by him come what may. So we can see how the kick out racism campaign is a total farce and every manager will do the same as KD and AVB now. The top teams are happy to support the theory but in reality they aren't interested if it affects their own line up. Apparently JT will base his defence around the fact calling someone a fecking black cant is a term of endearment where he comes from. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: December 22, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »

Always been the same. This isn't exclusive to Chelsea or Liverpool tho. Clubs will always stand by their assets and piss on players who are worthless to them.

Adrian Mutu being a classic example. Chelsea sacked him for drug abuse. Had it been someone more important to them they would have "stood by him because deep down they know he's not a drug abuser"

Funny how Evra is being character assasinated by Liverpool fans when Suaraz has an even more questionable past.... why even use a term to do with his skin colour? Surely he was around when the Blatter situation erupted? Or the JT situation? In South America are these two incidents ok?

Hiding behind a cultural guise is naive at best and insulting at worst. 8 match ban is deserved imo. If nothing else it may teach others with "cultural" differences to learn what is right and wrong in this country pretty quickly

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4760 on: December 22, 2011, 05:46:37 PM »

Garden of Eden?

That was where Original Sin started - the character assassination started with attacks on Evra

Probably best if we leave it now though, the appeal will be interesting and I genuinely hope his ban is reduced on appaeal but that the appeal takes long enough that he misses the trip to OT

Garden of Eden story is a character assassination on women, and in fact, the whole human race. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: December 22, 2011, 05:58:55 PM »

Garden of Eden?

Garden of Eden story is a character assassination on women, and in fact, the whole human race. 

Theological debate has no place in this thread. Could a mod move this to somewhere appropriate please.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4762 on: December 23, 2011, 03:46:14 AM »

Let's move it back to football and LFC and away from the trolling (not you David).

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4763 on: December 23, 2011, 10:30:19 AM »

The Toure boys will miss both legs of the Carling Cup semifinals due to the African Nations

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4764 on: December 23, 2011, 03:12:03 PM »

There's been a vote on SkySports for the best player of 2011.  There seemed to be a campaign to get Suarez to the top of this from the 10 in the list and he was winning by a big margin at 11pm last night (the poll was set to close at midnight).

However, in the morning somehow Nani was in front.  Lots of people have said that they tried to vote for Suarez at 11:30pm last night but couldn't make a vote for him.  If they tried someone else, it allowed them to vote.  Sky denied they had rigged the poll, but have just some out with this:

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,20144,12384_7393506_12384,00.html

Cheesy

Gerrard was also way out in front for the greatest player in Premiership history, with a 20% lead after 11:30pm last night (poll closing at the same time, midnight).  However, somehow in that time Giggs managed to overhaul the deficit and finish up about 30% ahead of Gerrard.

Wonder if that result will stick?

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: December 23, 2011, 03:17:34 PM »

Assuming Suarez's ban sticks then at least others will get chances and we will learn not to be too reliant on him, annoys me how everyone bashes one out about him like he's some kind of demi-god.  For while he's been excellent we several more options be any kind of threat over the next 2/3 years as I doubt Suarez sticks around longer than that simply cos South Americans etc generally don't warm to the UK/culture over here.

Hopefully I'm wrong tho.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4766 on: December 23, 2011, 03:43:59 PM »

Assuming Suarez's ban sticks then at least others will get chances and we will learn not to be too reliant on him, annoys me how everyone bashes one out about him like he's some kind of demi-god.  For while he's been excellent we several more options be any kind of threat over the next 2/3 years as I doubt Suarez sticks around longer than that simply cos South Americans etc generally don't warm to the UK/culture over here.

Hopefully I'm wrong tho.

For me he's not an out-and-out 20+ a season striker, he has a lot more to his game but I think we still need the goal scorer.  Carroll was meant to be this player I think, and I guess he needs a run of starts to see if he can produce and when/if Suarez is banned he'll get a chance to prove himself. 

I agree that Suarez will probably head off to Spain in a few years or so. 

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: December 23, 2011, 04:00:26 PM »

Nani ? WTF, he wouldn't be in my top 50.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4768 on: December 26, 2011, 02:02:02 PM »

Gerrard on the bench today, rumour has it.

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4769 on: December 26, 2011, 02:27:59 PM »

25. Jose Reina
2. Glen Johnson
37. Martin Skrtel
5. Daniel Agger
3. Sanchez Jose Enrique
11. Rodriguez Maxi
14. Jordan Henderson
26. Charlie Adam
19. Stewart Downing
7. Luis Suarez
9. Andy Carroll
SUBS
32. Alexander Doni  (GK)
8. Steven Gerrard
18. Dirk Kuyt
23. Jamie Carragher
33. Jonjo Shelvey
34. Martin Kelly
39. Craig Bellamy

Thats quite an experienced bench

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: