blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272703 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Favourite BB6 memories
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favourite BB6 memories  (Read 52994 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2008, 09:36:59 PM »

Unofficially on the night I couldn't choose...so I took the easy way out and you all won.

I propose that when Jen puts up the pics...we have an official poll Wink
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2008, 09:38:34 PM »

As for the Gazza/Steve Davies incident I remain convinced    

Mad but pure comedy genius.  

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2008, 09:44:15 PM »

I suggest a poll. Laugh on the otherside of your face then....or has he just got one of those faces that looks like a lot of different people?
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »

What a weekend!!

Blonde Bashes just get better and better.

Had a great laugh with the girls on the trip up to Notts and I was first to be dropped off. Shame I didnt check which hotel I was in as I got dropped off at the wrong one LOL.

First visit to DTD..I followed the thread from day 1 and it is just as fantastic as I thought it would be. Staff are lovely (specially dik9  ) and the hamburgers are to die for. I blame the air conditioning for having to drink copious amounts of alcohol LOL

Highlights of the weekend..

Beating The Duke heads up.

Meeting Blondes I hadnt met before... my hero   Trigg, amcgarth or Asa..my longtime poker pal across the virtual felt and what a lovely lad he is  , CIA, Taximan, Joobie, the Chezgar gang and many more...

The banter on the tables was brilliant ...shame I got knocked out early but the karaoke in the beer garden more than made up for it.

Claire and Ironside had me in fits of laughter. Bongo..one of the funniest guys Ive ever met.

Laxie..a very scary Robamsho (whatever its called) player...kin ell shes preforms a haka before play.

Top 10 with Claire..we were so pissed I think even boshi got a mention LOL

Did I mention I beat Duke heads up?

Maureen announcing she was a pro....err noooo not at poker

Booder being the BIGGEST fish EVER!!  Wink

A fantastic weekend and im sure I will add more when my memory comes back LOL
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2008, 09:47:29 PM »

Top 10 with Claire..we were so pissed I think even boshi got a mention LOL

uh uh - no way I was THAT pissed Grin

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »

I suggest a poll. Laugh on the otherside of your face then....or has he just got one of those faces that looks like a lot of different people?

oops, forgot to mention Trace.  Was really good to see you again and catch up xx

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2008, 09:53:06 PM »

oops, forgot to mention Trace.  Was really good to see you again and catch up at the weekend xx

You too Claire. It's been a while and I can see that luuuurrrrve is the magic ingredient in your life. Looked fantastic, despite being slightly the worse for wear and that lap dance you did for Monkeyboy was a sight to be seen......thanks for allowing me to be there for it....

Seriously you looked great and Matt looks like the cat that's got the cream...I say no more....good luck for the future honey xx  thumbs up
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »

aw bless ya hun Smiley  Hopefully see you again soon xx

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2008, 09:58:49 PM »

Off to buy a hat....
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2008, 10:00:51 PM »

Off to buy a hat....

A DTD special offer 2 for £6 hat obv before anyone gets the wrong idea....
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2008, 10:01:23 PM »

Great to meet you - and I couldn't even cheat to beat you after you filled the straight cos the next card was the low end.

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »

I recall we had a poll at the time which resulted in everybody I asked crying with laughter.

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2008, 10:07:18 PM »

I recall we had a poll at the time which resulted in everybody I asked crying with laughter.

I don't have a reply ready that works at all with that statement. I'll have to get back to you.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2008, 10:21:43 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot Dan 350z coming to talk to me on Sat night whilst I was sharing a table with Tracey, and afterwards Tracey telling us that she thought his username was "35 ounces or 35oz" and wondering why he chose that username!!!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2008, 10:28:50 PM »

LOL

- Coming 4th in the Friday night main tournament.
- The Duke wearing ladies unerwear for the football comp. (I have a photo on my phone, will have to get it off)
- Felt bad for Rosie and Jim (not the kids prog) for the HUGE suck-outs by Jen.
- 350z playing cash tables very drunk..!!! (lots of happy customers)
- The Duke not being able to walk properly after the football.
- Some DTD regular guy called Richard who could / would not shut up.!!  Nor would he stay sat down in his seat instead kept walking around to chat to anyone important at DTD[/url]...!!
- coming 2nd in a STT 7 min blinds, LOL, level 2 not played a hand, but less than 10x BB remaining after not playing a hand..
- Jooles coming over to the final table to distract the rest of the table with her breasts...  Dealer shit himself LOL...  "Move back away from the table please.!!!"... The table was pissin themselves...
you seem to forget that he put in a huge amount of money to charity that night,more than most people did...and the "important" people who you speak about are his friends too..and why should he shut up for you,lol..(you can have your opinion obv but he is my best mate so had to get this in)

my favourite moments were having a moment with maureen,the banning incident,seeing people wasted and yesterday flushy getting sunday8pm to do horrible stuff for a tenna,pure comedy

we went to DTD after that italian and flushy kept chucking ben £50's to play the £2/2 omaha, on flushys last £50 (£450 in) he span it up to £2k was a quality day.
lol shib it

Was quality, random staking FTW

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: