blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:30:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272697 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Online Club Cash Games
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Online Club Cash Games  (Read 127638 times)
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: December 01, 2013, 07:46:24 PM »

If you click on Cashier> my account> cash table history it should tell you as well

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
THISnTHAT

Just Do It !!!

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 01, 2013, 08:28:42 PM »

If you click on Cashier> my account> cash table history it should tell you as well
Many thanks 
THISnTHAT

Just Do It !!!

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 02, 2013, 12:46:20 PM »

Rich /anyone
I'm sure i've got enough points to qualify for freeroll but says restricted

any help
please
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 02, 2013, 12:48:34 PM »

Rich /anyone
I'm sure i've got enough points to qualify for freeroll but says restricted

any help
please

see this from last Monday - pretty sure the same answer will apply

It won't allow me to register, Richard   ........

for the freeroll?

Once the network has input the list of those eligible it will open up. try later this afternoon, thanks

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
THISnTHAT

Just Do It !!!

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 02, 2013, 01:03:17 PM »

Many thanks , just tried again and in Weeeee
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: December 02, 2013, 01:14:03 PM »

Good luck! Im not in it this week so you have a chance Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: December 02, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »

Hi Guys,

This week has been updated and if you hit the 25 points your good to register into tonight's Freeroll.

Remember you can use your winnings to play the MEGA SAT or buy into Day 1 of this week's BIG GAME.

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news/big-game/2377

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: December 03, 2013, 02:40:19 PM »

Another week underway, Another chance to be in the hunt for £3850 of DTD Satellite tokens/Tournament seats in 7pm nightly freerolls

- For this week, same as before, just rake 25 points on the OCCG before Sunday midnight to be eligible for next week's freerolls

- A couple of tables are running now and tables will run most afternoons and every evening.

The nightly freerolls tend to have c 30 runners in them so a 1 in 6 or so chance to scoop a £110 token, and from there..who knows...Tony Salmon turned a £3 feeder entry into over £60,000 this weekend

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/cash-game-freeroll.php

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: December 06, 2013, 06:01:23 PM »

Anyone prepared to comment on why there were lots of people in the freeroll yesterday who hadn't raked 25 pts on the club cash games and why the cash game players who raked the points last week weren't informed that they're equity was being approximately halved?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: December 06, 2013, 06:12:07 PM »

Anyone prepared to comment on why there were lots of people in the freeroll yesterday who hadn't raked 25 pts on the club cash games and why the cash game players who raked the points last week weren't informed that they're equity was being approximately halved?

There was a promotion  for The Big Game, where players were offered into one of the freerolls. I found this out on Tuesday, but thats by the by. It was for the Thursday freeroll only and was to widen the freeroll for MTT players to boost numbers for DTD who have been offering £3850 a week and frankly getting surprisingly few numbers of players from cash alone for the promo

I think it is more than likely that the freerolls will stop for now - players who make 25 points this week will be offered an alternative on Monday if not before instead of the freerolls. Players will be told what this is when its decided

We'll do a different - hopefully more attractive -  promotion in the New Year
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:14:17 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: December 06, 2013, 06:29:38 PM »

There was a promotion  for The Big Game, where players were offered into one of the freerolls. I found this out on Tuesday, but thats by the by. It was for the Thursday freeroll only and was to widen the freeroll for MTT players to boost numbers for DTD who have been offering £3850 a week and frankly getting surprisingly few numbers of players from cash alone for the promo

I think it is more than likely that the freerolls will stop for now - players who make 25 points this week will be offered an alternative on Monday if not before instead of the freerolls. Players will be told what this is when its decided

We'll do a different - hopefully more attractive -  promotion in the New Year

Hi Guys

Just as an addition to what Rich has mentioned.

These freerolls are an added promo on top of players loyalty points which are offered at a relative rate depending on your VIP level.

The average player (a player who rakes just £50 in one month) receives a multiplier of x 2 their base points and players receive 1 base point for every £1 raked. Therefore raking £25 coverts to 50 reward points for the average player.

A £3.30 feeder is 66 reward points and therefore the average player can enter our feeders for free essentially from £33 of rake.

The offer of these freerolls is to reward players further for taking part in specific elements of the online room, predominantly the Cash Games however at times we will run another short promos to attract new/current players to the site to co-inside with things such as the Big Game online Day 1's. We have not decreased the prizes for the freeroll simply allowed other players access for 1 night only.

This promo will be reviewed and details announced ASAP - if you have any suggestions of what you would like please let us know and we will take it on board Smiley

Thanks Nicola

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: December 06, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »

Personally I would like to see any promotion that the tokens last longer instead of only a week working people don't want to play everyday or even every week.

I do appreciate that earning 25 points and gaining entry into free rolls all week was an awesome give away.

Something along the lines of earn min 25 points and get a £10 token 50 points £20 of whatever it works out to
The tokens then can be used for satalites for deep stacks but they can be built up over a month and use for direct buy in.

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: December 06, 2013, 10:06:42 PM »

Personally I would like to see any promotion that the tokens last longer instead of only a week working people don't want to play everyday or even every week.

I do appreciate that earning 25 points and gaining entry into free rolls all week was an awesome give away.

Something along the lines of earn min 25 points and get a £10 token 50 points £20 of whatever it works out to
The tokens then can be used for satalites for deep stacks but they can be built up over a month and use for direct buy in.

Hi Lee

That is effectively the same as the current points system, you can spend points the same as you do tokens and points are based on all tournament and cash games you play. The more you rake the higher the multiplier you get and therefore you earn rewards quicker and more value than lower rakers.

If we were to give tokens again for rake we would be giving you both the points and the tokens and therefore we have to remove the points scheme from your account but then there isn't a reward for playing other games i.e. satellites and network tournaments. For this reason the points scheme is easier all round.

Thanks Nicola

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: December 09, 2013, 03:24:07 PM »

The cash game freerolls may be gone for now (something bigger and better will be along with the next stage of the Cash Games development, soon) , but you can still play the Online cash games (with DTD Points being earned) every day. Why not open a table alongside the nightly 8pm DTD Satellites into events like the Xmas Deepstack, GPS Nottingham and the Sky Poker UK Poker Championship?

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/online-club-cash-games.php

My eyes are open wide
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: December 09, 2013, 08:16:26 PM »

Sitting at a .05/.10 game if anyone fancies a battle.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: