blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 01:59:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Laxie through the Looking Glass
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 ... 127 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie through the Looking Glass  (Read 179231 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: May 15, 2011, 05:37:10 AM »

With all the madness of the past few weeks, I'd Killarney kinda pushed to the side of my mind.  But it's nearly here and I'm counting the days.  A few plans have changed for the week-end.  The biggest being we obviously won't be calling here on the Sunday now.  

I could have kept things quiet until after the week-end, but that didn't feel right and it's not my style.  Much rather be up front and go with the new flow of things than live a lie.  Never mind.  We're still going to have a great time.  With the added bonus that we're not tied to a wake up time Sunday morning.  

Instead, we'll stay put in Killarney and Sarah is coming to meet us in town.  I'd an honest chat with her and gave her the option to bail.  But she's met Glenn (Bigfella) once before and enjoyed his company.  And it's no secret - she absolutely adores Ger.  Will be her first time meeting Jack and I really do feel for both of them.  Going to be handled with care obviously, but she insisted and who am I to argue?  They both have hearts of gold so I reckon they'll get on grand.

So me wee one is going to run the Reverse Sheep Quiz...and abuse the heck out of us.  Don't know where she gets it from.  She follows this diary and she also spends nights reading along during RSQ reveals.  Be warned Boldie.  As a reader/poster in this diary...she's after you for fun.  Get yer answers in FFS!  Cheesecakes and brownies still happening..so no excuses!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:39:26 AM by Laxie » Logged

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: May 15, 2011, 05:42:14 AM »

I've been giggling all week about Saturday.  We're meant to go on a boat ride round the lakes of Killarney.  At some point during this week, I got a mad notion in me head and have thrown a new twist into the mix.  They don't know about it yet.  And I'm not telling either.  But I'm definitely going to have the camera at the ready on the day. 

To keep me spilling the twist..............

Ye should have never left me in charge.  Just sayin....

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: May 15, 2011, 11:19:55 AM »

Not had a chance to read your diary for a few weeks, but really enjoyed catching up. Hope you have a fab weekend coming up.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1593 on: May 15, 2011, 11:28:16 AM »

So me wee one is going to run the Reverse Sheep Quiz...and abuse the heck out of us.  Don't know where she gets it from.  She follows this diary and she also spends nights reading along during RSQ reveals.  Be warned Boldie.  As a reader/poster in this diary...she's after you for fun.  Get yer answers in FFS!  Cheesecakes and brownies still happening..so no excuses!

What? what did I do? I have always said that she was a great girl and that you're very lucky to have a daughter like that.

Now, glad to know i'm off the hook Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: May 15, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »

What? what did I do? I have always said that she was a great girl and that you're very lucky to have a daughter like that.

Now, glad to know i'm off the hook Smiley

She just reckons you're an easy target for abuse is all.  Not even told her about yesterday's horse results yet.  Silence will cost ya obv. 

The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1595 on: May 15, 2011, 12:54:33 PM »

Looking forward to it , but the new boat twist scares me

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: May 15, 2011, 12:56:30 PM »

Looking forward to it , but the new boat twist scares me

Don't be scared.  When have I ever led ya astray in Ireland?   

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1597 on: May 16, 2011, 09:52:27 AM »

God knows what happened (can you ask him please kin?).

He hasn't replied.  I prayed and prayed and prayed, but I must have the wrong number - or the wrong god.  Maybe the number I have for him is a mistranslation from the original Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Chinese?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: May 16, 2011, 09:55:20 AM »

He hasn't replied.  I prayed and prayed and prayed, but I must have the wrong number - or the wrong god.  Maybe the number I have for him is a mistranslation from the original Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Chinese?

Nah.  He's just busy trying to figure it out himself first.  Don't worry...he'll get back to ya.  Least that's what they say.  Who's 'they' btw? 

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1599 on: May 16, 2011, 12:13:49 PM »

He phoned me, he has to check with his people as well..obviously he can't know everything. Not like he's omnipotent or all knowing or anything like that. But He said he didn't believe you were real at first..Don't worry, I convinced him you are and you should be hearing from him soon.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: May 17, 2011, 01:58:25 PM »

Amazing how fast the wheels turn once ya give 'em a wee push.  Lots going on and lots more to do, but she's getting there. 

thumbs up

technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1601 on: May 17, 2011, 06:24:55 PM »

Kiss

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: May 18, 2011, 02:16:33 PM »

Kiss

Awwww, right back at ya   Kiss

(Sorry Tighty...lol)

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1603 on: May 18, 2011, 02:32:57 PM »

Kiss

Awwww, right back at ya   Kiss

(Sorry Tighty...lol)

Awww, isn't they adorable?

P.S. Did I mention David Walliams felt MrsB up today?

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: May 18, 2011, 02:38:36 PM »

Only two more sleeps til the crew land in Killarney.  Soooooo looking forward to it!!! 

Friday I've cheesecake and frosted brownies to greet them.  It'll mostly be a 'get to know Killarney' day.  We'll likely stop in a pub or two along the way and Ger's in charge of mapping out the pub crawl.  God help us...and our livers.  lol

We've had another change of plans in that Sarah is landing to us Saturday instead.  She has a footy match on Sunday and her coach tried to push it to later in the evening for us, but the other team weren't having it.  No worries.  Means she can join us for the boat trip - and the travel to and from the boat.  The banter will be good fun that day and I'll be taking lots of pictures for ye along the way.

As Sunday is pretty much free now, I'm kicking around a trip to Torc Waterfall for whoever wants to go.  Nothing written in stone though.  Reckon Saturday is going to be a killer so we'll see how we feel come Sunday morning.  One thing's for sure.  I don't really care what we do.  I'm just very much looking forward to spending time with the crew who made the trip.  All very special people and it will be a brilliant week-end, no matter what we get up to.

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 ... 127 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: