blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 06:43:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8583 8584 8585 8586 [8587] 8588 8589 8590 8591 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13490808 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #128790 on: July 10, 2017, 09:22:53 AM »

No way it's ever her bet or her cash, but they let her put that sort of ££££ into her account without putting on restrictions, didn't limit her and took the bet.

Five years ago I wouldn't have had a word sayed against 365, these days they can gtfo. The worst of the worst now. Pay out, stop wasting cash on Ray Winstone and employ some decent staff.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 09:31:47 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128791 on: July 10, 2017, 09:34:57 AM »

Why would you pick a 19 year old girl to have these redic combo of bets?  Although they should obviously stand you are just giving them a shot to freeroll you.  Just pay a 45 year old man the same money you pay the girl.

Imo its only a matter of time before there is a landmark case against bookmakers which is legally going to change the way all these bookmakers have to trade.  They have basically been breaking consumer law for years selecting customers.  The GC is close to pulling the trigger on a lot of their dodgy tactics. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 09:39:35 AM by arbboy » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128792 on: July 10, 2017, 09:47:56 AM »

No way it's ever her bet or her cash, but they let her put that sort of ££££ into her account without putting on restrictions, didn't limit her and took the bet.

Five years ago I wouldn't have had a word sayed against 365, these days they can gtfo. The worst of the worst now. Pay out, stop wasting cash on Ray Winstone and employ some decent staff.

Lost track of the amount of times I have backed a winner on their 4-1 plus offer, and forgot I have a "money back if loses bet" on the next 4-1 offer race.

They then have the nerve to send me an email telling me "Did you know that if you back a winner you get to back a horse in the next, and if it loses you get your money back?"

Yes, I did fucking know but I forgot, because you don't give  me a free bet, you try to find a scummy way to reward people knowing plenty will forget to use it, and then rub their noses in it by reminding them.

Lost track of the amount of times I have replied to that email in a none to complimentary way on many different accounts.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #128793 on: July 10, 2017, 12:58:58 PM »

Any ideas when the RP pre season special is released?

Probs a couple weeks away but I don't fancy a mad dash to the shops again this year Smiley

Best Bitter.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128794 on: July 10, 2017, 01:37:51 PM »

Rybarikova wins 6-4, 2-6, 6-3 and is in the quarter finals!

She did not play great today and it was not a high quality match. 5 breaks of serve each. She stuck in there when down a break early in the first set and found a way back. Second set Rybarikova was poor but the quality and mental toughness came through in the third after again going an early break down. She will have to play a lot better in the next round to progress but she is in the hat and goes to a 17-1 record on grass this year.

500-1 bet is still live!
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #128795 on: July 10, 2017, 01:41:01 PM »

She did not play great today and it was not a high quality match. 5 breaks of serve each. She stuck in there when down a break early in the first set and found a way back. Second set Rybarikova was poor but the quality and mental toughness came through in the third after again going an early break down. She will have to play a lot better in the next round to progress but she is in the hat and goes to a 17-1 record on grass this year.

500-1 bet is still live!

brilliant news  thumbs up......come on Magdalena!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128796 on: July 10, 2017, 03:09:23 PM »

Everton are 3/1 a top six finish in some places

anyone like this? or not?

if you do,realistically who drops out?

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128797 on: July 10, 2017, 03:14:05 PM »

Probs a couple weeks away but I don't fancy a mad dash to the shops again this year Smiley

Closer to a month.  Early August at the earliest. 
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #128798 on: July 10, 2017, 03:14:39 PM »

Season starts Friday 4th August so should be out on the 1st or 2nd , 3rd at the latest.

Pretty sure they don't issue it a week before.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128799 on: July 10, 2017, 03:25:59 PM »

Muguruza v Kuznetsova

Vanderweghe v Rybarikova

---

Venus v Ostapenko

Konta v Halep or Azarenka

current prices https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/womens/womens-wimbledon/winner

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128800 on: July 10, 2017, 03:29:14 PM »

500-1 bet is still live!

Konta through as well.  Tough game.  Wasn't so impressive.   She was looking well in control until a weird point when 5-4(?) in the first set.  The ball looked out, she appealed as the line judge made a late call.  Garcia then appealed back and it was in by a whisker.  Garcia went on to break back.  Even though Konta won the tiebreak, she still seemed unsettled in the 2nd.  3rd set was better again, but was maybe given it by Garcia's nerves when serving at 4-5.  

Both her and Rybarikova need to improve.

66-1 bet is still live!

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128801 on: July 10, 2017, 03:33:19 PM »

Gutsy win from Muguruza today and she has a great draw now so looks like she has gone favourite. Konta through in a very tight three setter where she lost her way in the second set and she has the tough route to the final from here. 66-1 shot stays live though!

Elsewhere Cilic is absolutely cruising. Will be interesting to see how it is priced up for QF  if Nadal also wins today as expected. Likewise Murray vs one of the servebots Querry or Anderson.

(posts crossed)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128802 on: July 10, 2017, 03:40:00 PM »

Gutsy win from Muguruza today and she has a great draw now so looks like she has gone favourite. Konta through in a very tight three setter where she lost her way in the second set and she has the tough route to the final from here. 66-1 shot stays live though!

Elsewhere Cilic is absolutely cruising. Will be interesting to see how it is priced up for QF  if Nadal also wins today as expected. Likewise Murray vs one of the servebots Querry or Anderson.

(posts crossed)

Think they will effectively be three 5-1 favouries when it settles.  Struggled to keep tabs on more than 3 matches, so didn't see much of Muguruza.  Watched parts of Vandeweghe/Wozniaki.  It looked pretty even when I was watching and guessing a better game than Konta's.  Dare sat Muguruza was too.

As typing, betfair is 5.8/5.9/5.9 the three of them mentioned last night.  All very close at the top.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128803 on: July 10, 2017, 03:47:35 PM »

(posts crossed)

Think they will effectively be three 5-1 favouries when it settles.  Struggled to keep tabs on more than 3 matches, so didn't see much of Muguruza.  Watched parts of Vandeweghe/Wozniaki.  It looked pretty even when I was watching and guessing a better game than Konta's.  Dare sat Muguruza was too.

As typing, betfair is 5.8/5.9/5.9 the three of them mentioned last night.  All very close at the top.

I think it is pants that all the ladies matches are on at the same time essentially. Some great matches today it seems and I didn't get to watch half of em. I watched probably the worst quality of them all (Rybarikova/Martic) but I did catch the third set of Kerber v Mug - it was quality and Muguruza is surprising me after being bagelled by Strycova in a grasscourt warm up a couple of weeks ago looking absolutely dire.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128804 on: July 10, 2017, 03:47:57 PM »

I watched Muguruza. high quality win, big hitting and guts-ed it out at times

i suppose i think the top half is a bit weaker than the bottom (away from konta, venus, ostapenko,halep), but then again Vanderweghe has a power game for grass too

No, i still don't have a clue who wins it

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8583 8584 8585 8586 [8587] 8588 8589 8590 8591 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: