blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 04:47:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Moving on......
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moving on......  (Read 56644 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: July 27, 2010, 08:50:12 PM »

let it self police with independant mods that don't answer to shareholders 

all the mods are independant and NORMALLY are consulted over ALL issue revolving round the forum, we dont answer to shareholders allthough they can remove our status at any time this has never come up in any disagreement we have had in the running of the forum
anyone who knows me would know i would never be anyones puppet

Respect that Ironside and apologies if offended, however trhe fact normally is in capitals sort of proves my point - no offence meant to you.  Just making some points about how to avoid this as it's sad, been here since 2005 on and off and it should be community or not if that makes sense.

On that note I am off to play the $100 rebuy on iPoker lololol

Iron's point was, I believe, that on THIS occasion, The Mods were not consulted by Tighty or myself, we handled it alone, for a whole variety of compelling reasons.

as tikay pointed out the word normally was capitalisted was because this is i think the first issue that was handle by the owners and ceo without the knowledge of the mods. as mods we are reasonsible for the forum and have the same voting rights as tikay when it comes to normal forum issues and we have a say in the appointing of  new mods.

TBH i am glad i wasnt consulted on this issue as kev is a good friend of mine and i would not have had a clue how to handle this and i am not known for my skills in comunicating

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: