blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:31:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Venetian Deepstack Festival Package (Oct 28th-Nov 18th)* Updated*
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Venetian Deepstack Festival Package (Oct 28th-Nov 18th)* Updated*  (Read 52256 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2011, 07:01:35 PM »

Would love to see ROI of investors on blonde- i swear Tikays must be the highest. Literally golden money Smiley

Shush!

I think we can assume my Staking ROI is a shade ahead of my playing ROI......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2011, 07:12:06 PM »

Would love to see ROI of investors on blonde- i swear Tikays must be the highest. Literally golden money Smiley

Dunno, I'd be huge, small sample, 1 result! Tyty

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 31, 2011, 07:19:50 PM »

im huge loser lifetime buying pieces, but slowly getting out lol

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2011, 07:28:03 PM »

Official Statement.

I wish to make it clear that The Boy has never purchased any of my action.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 31, 2011, 07:34:33 PM »

Official Statement.

I wish to make it clear that The Boy has never purchased any of my action.

why would you sell when you make a million pounds a month buying pieces on blonde lol

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2011, 07:36:51 PM »

Me too

Just me
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 31, 2011, 08:03:56 PM »

U gonna play the 1 ker?

If i play it id put it up seperately giving all stakers in this pref and they cld use dolars owed from this.

But for now it's a no as i'm happy to stick largely to the schedule bar maybe taking the odd one off to keep fresh.

Caesars apparently have a sick main event 1k in a few days, i'm v tempted 2 try that and again wld do same as above.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 31, 2011, 08:19:15 PM »

Obv i only have a tiny piece so my vote shouldn't hold much sway but...#playthe1k

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 31, 2011, 08:53:24 PM »

i had chaz, alex, dom amongst others this year. #goldendorras

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 31, 2011, 09:09:33 PM »

Ok gonna try and do this comp report so i can move onwards n upwards, net is so tilting i have to write this from the toilet.

So saturday's comp was a big disapointment in terms of numbers for me, only 197, really thought 400 wld be a possibilty but meh halloween.

Anyway sit down to see the very good kid from friday again on my table, but i have position and he is spewing a little today.

Being a re-entry we get into a small levelling war and i stack him more or less with 2pair on a board where straights and flushes hit the river and i station his bluff.

Then give back a ton to another great young kid who is a former pocket 5's nbr 4, i spazz with k7s and his ak holds leaving me on starting stack again.

Rock up mostly now bar odd levelling with afore mentioned p5 nbr 4, and am happy to rack aces a cpla times and get paid.

Then a crazy hand comes up when i rse 10s9h lp and a weak passive oriental guy in the bb peels-his wife is sat behind.

I flop gin with   and i donk and he calls. Turn is a and he check calls a hefty bet, i have like 100bbs b4 the hand and he has like 50 ish.

River brings the   and he checks, i bet near pot and he turns round to his wife and says 'honey i'm hungry...i'm all in'.

Hated this and hated when i hero showed even more-an old leak of mine i've largely eradicated. He now claims he had k8o but dsnt show.

Thoughts on this appreciated, i was getting like 2.2-1 on the call and it was a third of my stack. I still like the fold if only from the 'honey' comment.

Anyway i didn't really let this get to me but i certainly found myself pretty situation/card dead and was delighted to grind my way to the final 10-that plyd on sunday- with 20bbs.

Am ashamed 2admit this 2 stakers but i ended up going 4 a few beers after this to unwind and a combo of a late night and a cpla beers saw me wake up late for the final. Sad

Sorry about that guys, i was very lucky, a few guys on the ft had gotten chummy with me (karma ftw) the prev day and one badgered the tournie director to call my room-that woke me up. I promise this will never happen again, i've had a lucky escape, vegas just causes random decisions sometimes, and the late night was a v silly 1, the beers i don't hugely regret as i didn't get smashed or anything, i just needed to unwind a little. I got there 20 minutes late.

After all the laughter subsided at my dishevelled appearance and tardy timekeeping the table was rocksteady for like an hour. Then they started falling like dominos, ppl werent shoving nor calling light enough so i exploited both and bowled along to the final 7 or so without 2 much trouble. Then blind on blind my q2 jam with like 12bbs sucked out on the bbs ace rag and i had a playable stack. From here on in i only saw 3 dangers, one v decent player called jeff, another young guy and my headache...

Jeff coolered the other danger and we were soon 4 handed, and i had position on my main rival.

I took out the mature gent/nit with a9 v jj-suckouts ftw boys, and when jeff busted the other english guy (also called dom!), we were heads up super deep.

I got a huge chip lead early on when i bluffed big and also caught him out trying similar. Then my oppo won a cple of flips and took a slight chip lead, i then decided to 5b jam a7 and AGAIN sucked out on his pocket eskimos. From then on in it was more or less a matter of time b4 the chips flew in and my 88 beat his j2 pretty quickly.

I've played a lot better and won zero, i've also played worse and won loads too. Apologies for the tardy day 2 time keeping, def learnt a lesson there and will not happen again-im actually off2  buy an alarm and also will be having a curfew when i have a day 2/final table the next day.

Laters peeps.

Golden dom.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 31, 2011, 09:16:30 PM »

whats pocket eskimos?

Just me
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 31, 2011, 09:18:20 PM »

whats pocket eskimos?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 31, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »

whats pocket eskimos?

Snowmen......

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 31, 2011, 10:04:38 PM »

i seeeeee

Just me
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 31, 2011, 10:16:23 PM »

Gen sorry btw ppl about going out n thus missing the start of that ft, wasnt making light of it in the report.

Im prob way 2 honest about stuff but just feel its the best way all round. Smiley

Ok off 2 eat.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: