blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 10:35:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272678 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8715 8716 8717 8718 [8719] 8720 8721 8722 8723 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13499233 times)
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #130770 on: November 03, 2017, 07:59:32 PM »

Chalobah has had a good drift, since his injury, to make the 2018 WC Squad and is now 6-1 across the board.

He's due back before the new year and there's no question Southgate has a lob on for him. As long as he's fit and playing ok come next spring, he'll get in imo.

I think Lascelles at 14s(ish) is a decent bet as well.

Into 12s best now, apologies.
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/england/to-make-england-world-cup-2018-squad
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #130771 on: November 03, 2017, 08:01:34 PM »

First question, how does a mild mannered chap from Brighton come to support the Wichita State Shockers?

Jumped on the bandwagon during their historic unbeaten run to the National Tournament in 2014, truth be known. I'd imagine (and hope) there are a good few Leicester fans scattered in some far flung places for a similar reason!

Ok well we have £25 at 25 with hill. Doubt anyone knows anything to contradict you keep us in touch with Wichita down the line-man please

Bet deserves to win just for that

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #130772 on: November 04, 2017, 12:58:28 AM »

Chalobah has had a good drift, since his injury, to make the 2018 WC Squad and is now 6-1 across the board.

He's due back before the new year and there's no question Southgate has a lob on for him. As long as he's fit and playing ok come next spring, he'll get in imo.

Agree.  Will play every game alongside Doucoure when fit as well.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130773 on: November 04, 2017, 07:24:52 AM »

Good to see Fred getting a bit more traction, good work guys.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #130774 on: November 04, 2017, 08:39:38 AM »

Celtic @ St Johnstone today.  Brendan Rogers looking to create his own personal bit of history by surpassing a record that has stood for over a 100 years.  Not so sure he will tinker too much.  St Johnstone have struggled in front of goal this season and have conceded 3 goals or more on 4 separate occasions.  I really like Celtic -2.5 on the Asian Handicap at just over 5/2.

I am probably going to take -3.5 as well.  Feel quite strongly about giving them a real doing.  Game kicks off at 12:30.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #130775 on: November 04, 2017, 09:44:55 AM »

with labour withdrawing whips ministers resigning, Brexit not going well and DUP not 100% behind the tories what are peoples views on an Election in 2018 available at 3-1

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/year-of-next-general-election

Not a chance, I cannot see how anyone would think they could benefit from this.

I feel pretty strongly that this is value and will basically be the best election to lose in British history, more than good enough grounds for them to call it. Needs May out by March though.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #130776 on: November 04, 2017, 10:12:20 AM »

Apologies for a slight derail, but does anyone have experience using the Bet365 Mastercard?. It's a prepaid card (not a credit card) which you can load value onto from your B365 account only. Seems little downside to me - only charge that would likely ever affect me personally would be a nominal monthly fee after 6 months of inactivity.
I ask mainly since I'm a little puzzled why they would offer this to encourage you to remove funds from your account? Hard to see how this works for them.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #130777 on: November 04, 2017, 11:00:28 AM »

with labour withdrawing whips ministers resigning, Brexit not going well and DUP not 100% behind the tories what are peoples views on an Election in 2018 available at 3-1

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/year-of-next-general-election

I feel pretty strongly that this is value and will basically be the best election to lose in British history, more than good enough grounds for them to call it. Needs May out by March though.

With all these allegations flying about and everyone going PC bonkers the Tories could quite easily lose the handful of seats needed to prompt an election, that before you even start on the normal stuff.

Looks a great bet to me.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #130778 on: November 04, 2017, 11:03:28 AM »

With all these allegations flying about and everyone going PC bonkers the Tories could quite easily lose the handful of seats needed to prompt an election, that before you even start on the normal stuff.

Looks a great bet to me.

They could easily lose the DUP support (DUP want £2 limits for the FOBT review in betting shops in the next three months alongside most other main parties other than the tories).  If the tories got for a big limit (£20/£50) they could easily lose the DUP support.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #130779 on: November 04, 2017, 11:15:29 AM »

Looks a great bet to me.

Aye because it's PC bonkers to be upset by sexual assault and  harassment!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130780 on: November 04, 2017, 11:27:56 AM »

Looks a great bet to me.

Aye because it's PC bonkers to be upset by sexual assault and  harassment!

Let's keep that debate in the thread in The Lounge please.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #130781 on: November 04, 2017, 11:35:40 AM »

Looks mid/wide at Romford this morning.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130782 on: November 04, 2017, 11:36:16 AM »

Apologies for a slight derail, but does anyone have experience using the Bet365 Mastercard?. It's a prepaid card (not a credit card) which you can load value onto from your B365 account only. Seems little downside to me - only charge that would likely ever affect me personally would be a nominal monthly fee after 6 months of inactivity.
I ask mainly since I'm a little puzzled why they would offer this to encourage you to remove funds from your account? Hard to see how this works for them.

What happens when they limit you to pence and you've got hundreds left on the card?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #130783 on: November 04, 2017, 11:40:58 AM »

Celtic @ St Johnstone today.  Brendan Rogers looking to create his own personal bit of history by surpassing a record that has stood for over a 100 years.  Not so sure he will tinker too much.  St Johnstone have struggled in front of goal this season and have conceded 3 goals or more on 4 separate occasions.  I really like Celtic -2.5 on the Asian Handicap at just over 5/2.

I am probably going to take -3.5 as well.  Feel quite strongly about giving them a real doing.  Game kicks off at 12:30.

Agree with this, same team as against Bayern which is very unusual for BR
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130784 on: November 04, 2017, 12:24:41 PM »

We should do the Road to Riches bet of Antony in the 3.35 Ascot.

Choral and the Red Shouty Man both still 10/1.

£25ew?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 8715 8716 8717 8718 [8719] 8720 8721 8722 8723 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: