blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 01:26:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Making a kids dream come true..
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Making a kids dream come true..  (Read 5843 times)
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2014, 09:31:08 PM »

Hope you're able to get tickets. Is there no chance they'll be doing something similar in Nottingham as the tour goes there also?

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2014, 01:44:06 AM »

Hope you're able to get tickets. Is there no chance they'll be doing something similar in Nottingham as the tour goes there also?

Possibly but its unlikely to be Wade if there is a meet and greet in Notts. Cardiff is perfect for me really as I am only an hour away on the train. I am trying to work out on a plan to cover all possibilities as I really dont want to miss UKIPT as its the first time I will be playing and am very excited about it. Just need to wait for the announcement and take it from there.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2014, 10:50:39 AM »

This looks promising 

WWE Superstar, Bad News Barrett and Diva, Paige will be signing a selection of new WWE DVD titles* at our HMV store in Cardiff on Sunday 18th May at 1:00pm.

Entry to the signing is strictly ticketed. Details on how to acquire a ticket will be released soon.

I hope the tickets dont become available on Friday, Saturday or Sunday as I am supposed to be at DTD but I will just have to cancel if that happens as this is more important.

This is probably the best chance we will have to make this happen...so fingers crossed x

Do you live in Cardiff Suzanne?

If so, go in to HMV this week imo - ask to speak to the manager, explain the situation and even offer him/her 50 quid if they can make it happen etc.

vbol

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2014, 05:46:00 PM »

This looks promising 

WWE Superstar, Bad News Barrett and Diva, Paige will be signing a selection of new WWE DVD titles* at our HMV store in Cardiff on Sunday 18th May at 1:00pm.

Entry to the signing is strictly ticketed. Details on how to acquire a ticket will be released soon.

I hope the tickets dont become available on Friday, Saturday or Sunday as I am supposed to be at DTD but I will just have to cancel if that happens as this is more important.

This is probably the best chance we will have to make this happen...so fingers crossed x

If so, go in to HMV this week imo - ask to speak to the manager, explain the situation and even offer him/her 50 quid if they can make it happen etc.

vbol

I live in Bath Cos which is about an hour away on the train.

I have spoken to the manager on the phone and he said he doesnt actually know whats happening as they dont have the tickets. He doesnt think he will have any say in what happens either as it is all being dealt with by WWE. The only thing they have said so far is that he will not be signing any memorabilia, only DVDs which are bought from the shop  Roll Eyes
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2014, 05:57:09 PM »

This looks promising 

vbol

I live in Bath Cos which is about an hour away on the train.

I have spoken to the manager on the phone and he said he doesnt actually know whats happening as they dont have the tickets. He doesnt think he will have any say in what happens either as it is all being dealt with by WWE. The only thing they have said so far is that he will not be signing any memorabilia, only DVDs which are bought from the shop  Roll Eyes

I had no luck but will try and get some kind of email address that we can try and contact.

I saw this today (below) which makes me believe they are a good organisation that won't ignore this as long as we find the right person to speak to.

http://uproxx.com/sports/2014/05/wwes-tribute-to-stone-crusher-connor-michalek-will-break-your-entire-heart/

@GreekStein on twitter.

suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2014, 11:55:19 AM »

Tickets for the signing were announced as available for pickup from the store yesterday morning, we didnt spot the post until around 2pm so I was panicking a bit that they might have sold out.

A quick dash to Cardiff and mission accomplished Cheesy

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2014, 12:11:57 PM »

Suzanne,

Well done, hope it goes well.
Did get 1 reply very pleasant but could not offer any help.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2014, 12:29:19 PM »

Suzanne,

Well done, hope it goes well.
Did get 1 reply very pleasant but could not offer any help.

Thanks for trying Nakor 

She is soooo excited and mega hyper, its going to be emotional for sure.
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2014, 06:28:00 PM »

glad to see a happy outcome here - hope she enjoys the day Smiley
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2014, 01:00:53 AM »

glad to see a happy outcome here - hope she enjoys the day Smiley

@GreekStein on twitter.

suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2014, 12:21:26 AM »

Not long home after a VERY long day, my ankles are like pumpkins from standing so long in queues in the heat but I have one very happy daughter who said it was the best day of her life 

Thanks to all who tried to help along the way x

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2014, 10:45:42 PM »

Just read this thread for the first time Suzanne, I hope you both had a great day.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2014, 03:55:20 PM »

that's awesome suz, congrats. see u at a tourney in bristol soon i expect :p
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: