blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 08:57:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272714 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY  (Read 84852 times)
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: February 05, 2011, 11:11:19 PM »

This is getting so childish it's tilting me to fuck, can you all lay off please & grow up, kthx.

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 05, 2011, 11:15:29 PM »

I just want to know what clique I'm apart of, one time.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 05, 2011, 11:18:40 PM »

you're not and the idea that you are is laughable. we'd never let a geordie in

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 05, 2011, 11:20:07 PM »

you're not and the idea that you are is laughable. we'd never let a geordie in

So true Smiley
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 05, 2011, 11:35:37 PM »

I'm pretty sure that I've read this wrong so I just want to clarify the following:

Sofa King isn't a friend of Flushy so didn't give it him at cost ? I believe this is correct

However, despite the fact Flushy isn't a friend, Sofa King turned down an offer of 12k for FL11SHY so he could let someone who he doesn't really get on with or like, for 9k less ? This is the bit I'm struggling with as there's only two things to decide here: is Sofa full of shit or did he not get offered 12k ?

I have never met Sofa and have no problem with him but a few of his early posts on this thread where blatantly brags/annoying posts that people where going to bite to. BTW I hope you get multai off the plates I really don't care, I just think some of what you've posted is ridicuously untrue it's just not debatable.

PS [  ] I was shocked at Mantis playing the clique card.

[ ] I'm shocked a member of the clique is shocked

Any neutral would post that a big gaggle of Blondes showing up just to stick the boot into a fellow member is bang out of order. But you post to express your displeasure at some random brag post he made, wp big man.

Can you please explain to me, firstly, which clique I'm apart of and secondly how I'm in a clique. You really couldn't be more wrong.

Starting a thread called Looking to give something back to Blonde is cliquetastic for a start.

If you hate it so much on blonde, why do you spend so much time here?

Where does it say I hate it on Blonde Camel....

One aspect of the forum I dislike is seeing respected members such as yourself bullying other members for kicks. A few members who know sofa personally posted to say he's a good guy and I'm happy with that. So when I see a good guy being mugged on here you can bet I'm gonna help him out. I'm kinda amazed at all the people who are so offended by my suggestion of a clique don't appear to have the same passion or emotion about another member getting cut up. No wait. I'm not amazed.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:37:39 PM by MANTIS01 » Logged

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 05, 2011, 11:37:10 PM »

Yawn

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 05, 2011, 11:38:58 PM »

I'm pretty sure that I've read this wrong so I just want to clarify the following:

Sofa King isn't a friend of Flushy so didn't give it him at cost ? I believe this is correct

However, despite the fact Flushy isn't a friend, Sofa King turned down an offer of 12k for FL11SHY so he could let someone who he doesn't really get on with or like, for 9k less ? This is the bit I'm struggling with as there's only two things to decide here: is Sofa full of shit or did he not get offered 12k ?

I have never met Sofa and have no problem with him but a few of his early posts on this thread where blatantly brags/annoying posts that people where going to bite to. BTW I hope you get multai off the plates I really don't care, I just think some of what you've posted is ridicuously untrue it's just not debatable.

PS [  ] I was shocked at Mantis playing the clique card.

Any neutral would post that a big gaggle of Blondes showing up just to stick the boot into a fellow member is bang out of order. But you post to express your displeasure at some random brag post he made, wp big man.

Can you please explain to me, firstly, which clique I'm apart of and secondly how I'm in a clique. You really couldn't be more wrong.

Starting a thread called Looking to give something back to Blonde is cliquetastic for a start.

One aspect of the forum I dislike is seeing respected members such as yourself bullying other members for kicks. A few members who know sofa personally posted to say he's a good guy and I'm happy with that. So when I see a good guy being mugged on here you can bet I'm gonna help him out. I'm kinda amazed at all the people who are so offended by my suggestion of a clique don't appear to have the same passion or emotion about another member getting cut up. No wait. I'm not surprised.

Bullying?Huh?

WTF are you on?

I would say 90% of posters disagreed with me.

Sofa king personally insulted me, I never aimed one insult at him.

You are dilusional.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 05, 2011, 11:42:58 PM »

You still haven't answered me Mantis ??
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 05, 2011, 11:53:07 PM »

I'm done with this thread.

Mantis successfully trolling me is the limit. I have never bullied anyone in my life.

The last 10 pages have been pointless anyway.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 05, 2011, 11:56:25 PM »

I don't know The Camel that well but he has got one friend anyway, clique bastard
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 05, 2011, 11:57:41 PM »

One aspect of the forum I dislike is seeing respected members such as yourself bullying other members for kicks. A few members who know sofa personally posted to say he's a good guy and I'm happy with that. So when I see a good guy being mugged on here you can bet I'm gonna help him out. I'm kinda amazed at all the people who are so offended by my suggestion of a clique don't appear to have the same passion or emotion about another member getting cut up. No wait. I'm not surprised.

Bullying?Huh?

WTF are you on?

I would say 90% of posters disagreed with me.

Sofa king personally insulted me, I never aimed one insult at him.

You are dilusional.

You've been insinuating sofa rips off his friends throughout the thread Camel, when it's clear he's a good guy. Something like, you wouldn't rip friends off for £17k like him. Didn't you say sofa was your most annoying poster? If that's true and you hate plates hard to know why you got involved in the thread at all if it wasn't to bust his balls.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 05, 2011, 11:58:12 PM »

You still haven't answered me Mantis ??

Which question?

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 06, 2011, 12:00:09 AM »

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 06, 2011, 12:00:30 AM »

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 06, 2011, 12:00:54 AM »

PS [  ] I was shocked at Mantis playing the clique card.

How ?? If it wasn't for Blonde, I quite, very possibly, wouldn't be where I am now, not much but that's elementary. How is me trying to give someone the opportunity that I had to a community, clique ? I doubt Booder is part of a clique or is he ?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: