blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:12:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Is this Tikay?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is this Tikay?  (Read 12430 times)
elBlandie

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2009, 10:26:03 AM »

I just want to say that Tikay runs too good for my liking. NH sir, wp.

I might have only posted a dozen times but half of those have been ripping it out of Tikay, so that's alright...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »

On the whole, yes, I agree, though in the case in point, "bargepole" & "would not touch it with" spring to mind.

There was a sub-plot to the tale, which has yet to emerge, & the "old man" jibe, while regrettably & entirely true, was a bit of "afters" really.

Quite a story, actually.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Richard Orford

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2009, 12:14:04 PM »

Your contribution was neither invited, or required, Mr Orford, thank you very much.

One of the two, err, "quietly poken & refined" young Ladies concerned in this to-do is, I believe, taking part in some sort of stunt today, involving a boxing match against Liv Boeree. That should be exciting, real handbag slinging stuff.

If they were quietly poken, was it you who did the poking, Tikay?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2009, 04:43:47 PM »

Your contribution was neither invited, or required, Mr Orford, thank you very much.

One of the two, err, "quietly poken & refined" young Ladies concerned in this to-do is, I believe, taking part in some sort of stunt today, involving a boxing match against Liv Boeree. That should be exciting, real handbag slinging stuff.

If they were quietly poken, was it you who did the poking, Tikay?

Oops.

I gather Miss Boeree won the boxing match.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
FuglyBaz

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »

Brilliant!

[X] [ ] [X] Should read threads earlier
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2009, 03:05:50 PM »

On the whole, yes, I agree, though in the case in point, "bargepole" & "would not touch it with" spring to mind.

There was a sub-plot to the tale, which has yet to emerge, & the "old man" jibe, while regrettably & entirely true, was a bit of "afters" really.

Quite a story, actually.

Beginning to protest too much methinks.  We all get old someday you know... I mean, obviously you do  Wink
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2009, 04:10:25 PM »

Quite a story, actually.

My Great Aunt always used to say never give them afters otherwise they won't marry you. You may have lost this one Tikay!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2009, 10:49:40 PM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

how have i only just seen this?

BOB instantly!!!!!
AgentChip109

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »

was out in a club in leicster sq last night wiv dan rudd and another mate bobby. we see this pretty hot blonde on the table to our left. dan is like "mate, im pretty sure thats lynn gilmartin from pokernews.com, u know the one that kissed tikay". i was like "hmm yeah it does look like her, go and ask her". but the ruddster wimped out, so was left to me to go up to her and say "excuse me, its lynn right". shes like "omg how do u know!". i explained we were all poker players and talked about random stuff and this thread. she said "oh yeah i heard about that! that man was really grumpy after i kissed him!". we chatted a bit more and she introduced me to her bf ( Sad ), then later on she gave me a big hug to say goodbye Cheesy

but lol, how could u be grumpy after that?!?

Edgy811 - Party, Full Tilt, Pokerstars
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2009, 02:43:46 PM »

was out in a club in leicster sq last night wiv dan rudd and another mate bobby. we see this pretty hot blonde on the table to our left. dan is like "mate, im pretty sure thats lynn gilmartin from pokernews.com, u know the one that kissed tikay". i was like "hmm yeah it does look like her, go and ask her". but the ruddster wimped out, so was left to me to go up to her and say "excuse me, its lynn right". shes like "omg how do u know!". i explained we were all poker players and talked about random stuff and this thread. she said "oh yeah i heard about that! that man was really grumpy after i kissed him!". we chatted a bit more and she introduced me to her bf ( Sad ), then later on she gave me a big hug to say goodbye Cheesy

but lol, how could u be grumpy after that?!?

Lol, I saw her this morning. Blanked her, I did.

Can't be doing with girls who have shrilly voices.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: