blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:02:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  What has he got?
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What has he got?  (Read 1786 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« on: August 22, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »

Dealt to Hero [ ]
joonklee folds
pokerpollock1 folds
Catenaccio folds
Anttito has 15 seconds left to act
Anttito folds
Villain raises to 1,600
BtCh I MiTe Be folds
Jsbryan folds
HERO has 15 seconds left to act
HERO raises to 4,222
Villain has 15 seconds left to act
Villain has requested TIME
Villain calls 2,622
*** FLOP *** [ ]
HERO has 15 seconds left to act
HERO bets 5,880
Villain has 15 seconds left to act
Villain calls 5,880
*** TURN *** [ ] [Two Diamonds]
HERO???

Ok, so we have 60k prior to the start of the hand and Villain has 27k at the start of the hand.

I've 3bet pre and he tank calls, now its a nice flop, but when he just peels i'm scared he might be tarping me hard. What do I do here ? What does his line tell us his hand is? Any other thoughts?

HI HELEN!
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 10:04:36 PM »

need to know the blinds rooks. has he min raised, standard raised or ridic overraised pre?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 10:05:28 PM »

Soz 300/600wantes, he made it 1600 obv.

HI HELEN!
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »

Bet 12790, obv call any shove. You've hit a pretty good flop for ur hand and a beautiful safe turn. If he flopped it...bleurgh, but i aint not passing now especially when ive 3 bet and hit the world.

As to his hand, pr+fl draw/weaker king
salfi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »

never passing  if he has trappy with aces its a cooler. ude of got it in pre and now u improved hand has much more value. fact his hand looks strong is mhhhhh ul gg
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 11:09:23 PM »

never passing  if he has trappy with aces its a cooler. ude of got it in pre and now u improved hand has much more value. fact his hand looks strong is mhhhhh ul gg

Agree with this man, don't see a way of getting away from this...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Revolt

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »

aces, queens, jacks? unlucky if its the first one :p
ZZZZZZZROPE

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 12:36:37 AM »

what am i missing? seems perfect to get it in, bet 13k call
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 01:45:29 AM »

Possible option: Check turn, we can jam river if he checks backs and still might get a hero call from worse. If he's getting stubborn with QQ-TT, he probably passes turn but might call river.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 01:53:44 AM »

Bet 13k call doesnt work zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzrope?
Then if the villain has a bad hand he will fold as he wont think he can get us off our hand for under 4k more.

I think Check to him and call a jam.

At this point he has (27k - 4,222 - 5,880) 16,898. The pot is just over 21k and the villian has just under 17k left.

Hes going to jam a lot of the time.

He could just be floating the flop in order to bet/jam the turn if checked to him.

If he checks back then value bet/value jam the river.

In answer to Rooks' Q in the title, i have no idea. Hopefully Aces, although that looks unlikely as you already have the Ace of blue and you usually get that Ace when you get two of a kind, Aces.

salfi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 02:01:35 AM »

Possible option: Check turn, we can jam river if he checks backs and still might get a hero call from worse. If he's getting stubborn with QQ-TT, he probably passes turn but might call river.
yes rope a dope Smiley    try induce a move if he is floating .  but it if he dont bet turn he prob not calling river as u never spazzing river with worse then a king here imo. if u check turn u shud check river cause a good player shud be value betting qq after the hand plays out like this but he wont value bet to the river where u check raise and he feels committed to make a cryin call..   anyway just my thought and it would depend on my image to if i want to shove turn and look bluffy or attempt the check raise.  also a quick opr seach of villian usually allows me to work out if he capable of floating here from his previous results. anyway just my thoughts.  
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 02:19:58 AM »

wat salfi said tbh. i check the turn calling a jam or check raise if he dont jam but only bets a bit. if it goes check check i pray for a non scare card and check river hoping to induce a bluff or thin value bet.

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 03:53:23 AM »

Then if the villain has a bad hand he will fold as he wont think he can get us off our hand for under 4k more.

At this point he has (27k - 4,222 - 5,880) 16,898. The pot is just over 21k and the villian has just under 17k left.

He could just be floating the flop in order to bet/jam the turn if checked to him.

In answer to Rooks' Q in the title, i have no idea. Hopefully Aces, although that looks unlikely as you already have the Ace of blue and you usually get that Ace when you get two of a kind, Aces.

Late night poker superstar can i plz say something if i may, he said in his post he thought he may be getting trapped not floated, So im betting for value and calling fairly quickly if he has me bummed i will high five him. Word!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 03:55:56 AM »

ok gaffer.

ZZZZZZZROPE

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 04:06:42 PM »

yeah posting in the pha board after a night out aint the best idea, didnt read stacks correctly lol. check to induce sounds right
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: