blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:10:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Black Friday and the aftermath: Online Poker Implications
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Friday and the aftermath: Online Poker Implications  (Read 151524 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #945 on: March 27, 2012, 12:00:45 PM »

Hector's independent review of the Alderney Gaming Commission is that it is ineffective, inadequate and completely worthless.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: March 27, 2012, 02:50:17 PM »

An independent review of the Alderney Gaming Control Commission into its dealings with its licensee Full Tilt Poker has concluded that the actions of the regulator “were appropriate, timely and fair.”

http://pokerfuse.com/news/law-and-regulation/agcc-review-concludes-example-regulation-working-it-should/

The actual report format is very amateurish - doubt if the author has ever written a proper review/report before.  Looks like a typical "jobs for the boys" bit of work.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: April 04, 2012, 09:35:41 AM »

Full Tilt urgently recruiting Customer Care staff, according to this

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room-news/full-tilt-has-urgent-need-more-customer-service-reps/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: April 04, 2012, 09:43:26 AM »

Daniel talks to Lederer...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 18, 2012, 09:10:35 AM »

Suggestions of progress towards a FTP relaunch include advertising jobs, setting up new companies and a server test....

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/world-of-poker/Several-Positive-Updates-on-Full-Tilt-Poker_58670/

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #950 on: April 19, 2012, 08:41:39 PM »

Full Tilt Poker subsidiary Orinic Limited will meet with the Alderney Gambling Control Commision two weeks from today to review their application for an eGambling license.

The hearing will be open to the public at 2pm on Thursday, May 3 at the Braye Beach Hotel in Alderney.

Orinic was the only Full Tilt Company not stripped of its AGCC license last year following an internal review by the AGCC. Orinic received a six-month suspension instead.

Orinic previously held a Category 1 license with the AGCC, which did not permit the handling of online gambling funds.

Orinic is now seeking a Category 2 license which would allow them to offer full online gambling services and handle gambling transactions.

Here is the full statement from the AGCC website:

In the matter of an application by Orinic Limited for a Category 2 eGambling licence

TAKE NOTICE

that the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, pursuant to Section 4 of the Alderney eGambling Ordinance, 2009 and Regulation 23 of the Alderney eGambling Regulations, 2009, will hold a public hearing at which oral representations may be made.

This hearing will take place at 2.00pm on Thursday 3rd May, 2012 at the Braye Beach Hotel, Alderney.

The pieces of the puzzle appear to be falling into place for the rebirth of Full Tilt Poker, as this AGCC licensing process is happening alongside re-staffing of FTP company Pocket Kings Ltd and the launch of New Full Tilt Poker Limited by Laurent Tapie of Groupe Bernard Tapie.

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: