blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:01:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272672 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6658 6659 6660 6661 [6662] 6663 6664 6665 6666 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13485002 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99915 on: April 27, 2015, 07:25:49 PM »

You have to tip your titfer to Messrs Stan and James. They are offering markets on the first drawn ball in Wednesday's lotto. 10/11 each of two on odd or even. Nice to see they're prepared to waive a small amount of their win equity on odds, just to entice the punters in.

Who's betting on a market about something they can gamble on for a far greater return?

And why isn't it in the Novelty section?!

Why don't they go evens an even number might suck in some punters?  only 24 out of 49 balls are even right?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99916 on: April 27, 2015, 07:26:14 PM »

You have to tip your titfer to Messrs Stan and James. They are offering markets on the first drawn ball in Wednesday's lotto. 10/11 each of two on odd or even. Nice to see they're prepared to waive a small amount of their win equity on odds, just to entice the punters in.

Who's betting on a market about something they can gamble on for a far greater return?

I lost my Satan Account for betting every week on the same Over/Under Markets in football - throw ins, goal kicks & free kicks.

The prices? Always 9/10 each.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #99917 on: April 27, 2015, 07:27:21 PM »

Why don't they go evens an even number might suck in some punters?  only 24 out of 49 balls are even right?

Can't be too careful. It's been odd the last three weeks, so it's due an even one. Maybe Stan is the Banker?

Click to see full-size image.

Smiley
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 07:29:10 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99918 on: April 27, 2015, 07:33:50 PM »

I'm just wondering if Bornmuff might 'choke' tonight.

Probably not, but some fabulous odds on offer @ Stokie365 if they can't handle the pressure;

Bolton win 10/1, h/t f/t @ 20/1, win both halves 66/1, win to nil 18/1 etc etc.

No chance they say    .....       

Guess which team - when ahead - has dropped more points (28) than any other side in all four divisions this season?

And what club have won on each of their last three visits to the Goldsands, scoring twice on each occasion?

Will 'Nice Guy Eddie's Boys' cope with 'Nasty Neil's Mob?

Who knows, but those look like crazy odds for any Championship match to me.

All bigger on Betfair Smiley

Betfair 13.0

half time full time is 28

why should Bournemouth choke though?

what one bet would you suggest?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #99919 on: April 27, 2015, 07:57:55 PM »

I'm just wondering if Bornmuff might 'choke' tonight.

Probably not, but some fabulous odds on offer @ Stokie365 if they can't handle the pressure;

Bolton win 10/1, h/t f/t @ 20/1, win both halves 66/1, win to nil 18/1 etc etc.

No chance they say    .....       

Guess which team - when ahead - has dropped more points (28) than any other side in all four divisions this season?

And what club have won on each of their last three visits to the Goldsands, scoring twice on each occasion?

Will 'Nice Guy Eddie's Boys' cope with 'Nasty Neil's Mob?

Who knows, but those look like crazy odds for any Championship match to me.

All bigger on Betfair Smiley

Betfair 13.0

half time full time is 28

why should Bournemouth choke though?

what one bet would you suggest?

Emile Heskey hattrick 300/1?

Think a bet on the away win isn't bad at 13 on exchange. All pressure on Bournemouth etc and a draw is almost the same as a defeat for them, so Bolton could hit them on the break. Also Bolton better than the table implies, they were rock bottom when Lennon took over in October.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99920 on: April 27, 2015, 08:01:21 PM »

ice cream question.

does adam le fondre take pens for Bolton please?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99921 on: April 27, 2015, 08:18:15 PM »

right time is pressing

Bolton 13 £11.96 £143.52
Ref: 49647668475

considered the lay at 1.3 to have the draw onside, but not really luther's style

then again posting before the match isn't his style either 

My eyes are open wide
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #99922 on: April 27, 2015, 08:22:58 PM »

Betting Emporium NFL Draft is up
GreekWay

View Profile
« Reply #99923 on: April 27, 2015, 08:32:21 PM »

Is this just me or do bookies not allow multiples in the draft?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99924 on: April 27, 2015, 08:35:08 PM »

Is this just me or do bookies not allow multiples in the draft?

they should, but they don't

say you want to do overs on three positions on offense or defense (most people will be the same way on different positions) then if say 3 running backs go that makes it marginally less likely that overs lands for receivers, say

because there will be sure fire players in defensive positions meaning a marginal receiver might drop out of the first round

typically a 32 pick first round will be around 18 defensive players....

My eyes are open wide
craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #99925 on: April 27, 2015, 11:05:51 PM »

Any views on the money v pac fight? Is it a case of the fans distorted the price of the pac man?

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99926 on: April 27, 2015, 11:38:45 PM »

Any views on the money v pac fight? Is it a case of the fans distorted the price of the pac man?

Yes imo.  Money will go off far too big a price imo.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99927 on: April 28, 2015, 12:46:06 AM »

World Snooker

This has to be one of the best 1/4 final line ups ever imo.  All 8 players are smoking.  I think the standard of play is off the charts and i am really tempted to lay Ronnie at the prices for the title.  He seems very very short to me given how well the whole field is playing.  Ronnie can easily throw in a bad session which could easily be enough to lose any game against any of these guys the way they are playing.   Ding trump has the making of one of the best 1/4 finals ever imo.

Anyone got any thoughts?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 12:48:02 AM by arbboy » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #99928 on: April 28, 2015, 12:49:57 AM »

World Snooker

This has to be one of the best 1/4 final line ups ever imo.  All 8 players are smoking.  I think the standard of play is off the charts and i am really tempted to lay Ronnie at the prices for the title.  He seems very very short to me given how well the whole field is playing.  Ronnie can easily throw in a bad session which could easily be enough to lose any game against any of these guys the way they are playing. 

Anyone got any thoughts?

You can see that despite the flannel Ronnie keeps giving in the interviews, about not being that bothered if he wins another, and 5 isn't bad. He really wants to win this one, and is putting himself under pressure.

All that said, I don't know the maths, but I can't see how it's a bad thing to take the field against him, with 8 left.

Cue him mopping up the last 3 on the bridle Cheesy

GreekWay

View Profile
« Reply #99929 on: April 28, 2015, 12:51:03 AM »

Kevin Love will miss the Eastern Conference Semi-Final series. Also JR Smith will be suspended for (I think) 3-5 matches due to his punch to the Celtics guy.

Cavs will play Bulls in the semi-final. Having the above in mind I think Bulls can win the series against Cavs as they have all their players back (Rose looks also fit) and Cavs will miss both the scoring from Love and JR and at the same time they will become far more predictable putting the ball into Lebron's and Irving's hands. Cavs are available to lay at 1.75 to win the Easter Conference. Even if Cavs win the semi-final series, they will still have to beat the Hawks to win the conference.

Any thoughts from the NBA experts?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 01:21:04 AM by GreekWay » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6658 6659 6660 6661 [6662] 6663 6664 6665 6666 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: