blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:42:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  I just don't get it!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I just don't get it!  (Read 66390 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 09, 2012, 04:07:41 PM »

Watching the Olympic BMX racing, how do the riders keep pedalling whilst in the air?

Ah! The element of surprise
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 09, 2012, 05:16:44 PM »

Watching the Olympic BMX racing, how do the riders keep pedalling whilst in the air?

stability
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 09, 2012, 05:36:16 PM »

You never seen ET?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 09, 2012, 05:44:53 PM »

stability

Apparently it's so they can hit the ground running without losing too much speed.

They use SPDs now in BMXing which I suppose makes it a bit easier.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 09, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »

Why do almost all drivers abandon most of the highway code in supermarket car-parks?

It's as though they feel that indicating etc. is not necessary once off the main roads.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 09, 2012, 08:10:44 PM »

Why do almost all drivers abandon most of the highway code in supermarket car-parks?

It's as though they feel that indicating etc. is not necessary once off the main roads.
Most of the trolleys dont have indicators Ralph Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 10, 2012, 12:24:55 AM »

Most of the trolleys dont have indicators Ralph Smiley

Now that you mention it Jase some of those trolleys have some absolutely shocking drivers.

The ones that twist my melon just suddenly stop slap bang in the middle of the aisle without so much as a by-your-leave or that up and down arm motion for slowing down that some of us were taught many moons ago.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 14, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »

People at petrol stations who refuse to go to a free pump that's say on the right hand side of their car if their petrol cap is on the left of the car, and so they park behind someone filling up at the opposite side. I then drive over to the bay they avoided, pull the pump over my car to my right hand side petrol cap and fill up.

Are they scared that it won't reach?

*shrugs*

I'd rather wait then risk looking like a twat. Just don't have the confidence Sad

Lolz, so true. I'm one of these guys. in before what a twat.

Wow, fuck you corkeye. So i pull into a Shell petrol station and every pump is currently occupied. I get set up between two pumps and have easy access to about 5 of 8 from this position. There are two people talking outside of a car, and they do so for about 3 mins, whilst i wait patiently. Eventually, one gets into the car and drives off. The car was on my non cap side, but i thought, "Can't be a pussy forever" and drive forward into position. Luckily, because I'm so scared of looking like a twat, I pull the car forward and angle it to make the cap as close to the pump as possible. I get out, get to the pump and it literally just scrapes round and into the fuel tank. I try to look as inconspicious as possible, but everyone there who looked would have thought, "Teenage wanker." To make matters worse, the cashier was desperately trying to work out how to print a code for the Car Wash, and i had to endure a five minute pay ordeal. She still insists she had pressed that button to the acne covered teen who had to come out and press a confirm button for her. The voucher actually turned out to be a scrap of paper with 5 numbers scrawled upon it. God bless the North East.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 15, 2012, 03:18:25 AM »

Vegetarians

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 22, 2012, 07:30:26 PM »

People who apply make up or spray tan to make themselves look orange.

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 22, 2012, 07:39:37 PM »

People who apply make up or spray tan to make themselves look orange.

Is that even a real person?

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 22, 2012, 07:52:13 PM »

Make sure you tune in to Snog Marry Avoid for much much more of that.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 23, 2012, 12:03:11 AM »

Thanks for the advice but I think I will give it a miss Wink

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 23, 2012, 12:11:41 AM »

Thanks for the advice but I think I will give it a miss Wink

Your loss Wink

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 24, 2012, 03:21:59 PM »

That advert for cat food where the woman ends up putting a sprigg of parsley on top. What the hell is that all about? In fact any advert about cat food that comes in a 'sachet' is bordering on ridiculous. I saw one where this attractive woman gently cradles fresh ingredients onto a fine china dining plate, real peas and carrots etc, sniffs the plate like one would savour the bouquet of a fine wine, and then just rolls about on the bed laughing as the cat ate. Women who behave like this with their cats prob need a good seeing to imo. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: