blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 11:23:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272672 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 [1248] 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 3780 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6349594 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #18705 on: July 01, 2010, 10:03:44 AM »

My maiden post from my new phone. Wow, this works. Next up, will try to tweet. But first, the fried brekkle I have waited 4 months for. Mmmmm.

did you do that all on your own?

enjoy your brekkie, and have a good flight!  Don't forget, handbags count as your one item of hand luggage nowadays.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18706 on: July 01, 2010, 11:22:39 AM »

Well, a dozen or more are currently reading this Thread, but no incoming Posts, which makes me a tad nervous,

No need to be nervous, good sir. To engrossed reading to comment.

Good to see you posting again, I have missed these updates. (Now if only Mr Red would start with his story-telling again, I'd be a very happy man indeed)

Please remember to tell us about Charles Fryer.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #18707 on: July 01, 2010, 11:23:56 AM »

Safe trip and enjoy!  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18708 on: July 01, 2010, 11:37:12 AM »

Flight delayed from 11.30to noon, then 12.30, then 1pm. Caesars 7pm comp tonight now unlikely, pfft. Raided the airport book shops, not a decent book to be seen. Still blew 200 quid though. Wasted 40 quid on fags, too. Fried brekkie so so, yogurt and grapes better though. I may be incurably cured of shite food.

Phone is a toddler to master. This post took under 3 hours to input. PS. Toddler not toddler. Predictive text is a hrcbfhdjtv. Djjjnh jgdfg.gdvvcdn Vegas.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18709 on: July 01, 2010, 11:38:39 AM »

Tikay - download Swype - www.swype.com - it'll make inputting posts on your phone a lot easier.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #18710 on: July 01, 2010, 11:38:55 AM »

Flight delayed from 11.30to noon, then 12.30, then 1pm. Caesars 7pm comp tonight now unlikely, pfft. Raided the airport book shops, not a decent book to be seen. Still blew 200 quid though. Wasted 40 quid on fags, too. Fried brekkie so so, yogurt and grapes better though. I may be incurably cured of shite food.

Phone is a toddler to master. This post took under 3 hours to input. PS. Toddler not toddler. Predictive text is a hrcbfhdjtv. Djjjnh jgdfg.gdvvcdn Vegas.

Give me a bell once you are settled into room etc plz sir

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #18711 on: July 01, 2010, 11:55:32 AM »

Have a great trip and hrcbfhdjtv. Djjjnh jgdfg.gdvvcdn agreed to predictive texting,so tilting.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18712 on: July 01, 2010, 12:22:47 PM »

I'm not surprised the goddam brekkie was so so. Let's say you take a vow of celibacy for 12 months and then the first thing you do after the year is over is sleep with a hippopotamus. That's probably going to be so so as well. But that's exactly what you did when you decided to sit down for your first brekkie at an airport. You could have slept with a sleek, sexy, and seductive brekkie called "the heartbreaker" at your local transport cafe but no, you went for the hippo at the airport. No black pudding, big mug of tea, or squeezy tommy sauce I'd wager. Pffft. Anyway have a good trip.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18713 on: July 01, 2010, 12:23:49 PM »

Have a great trip Pops.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #18714 on: July 01, 2010, 12:41:15 PM »

I'm not surprised the goddam brekkie was so so. Let's say you take a vow of celibacy for 12 months and then the first thing you do after the year is over is sleep with a hippopotamus. That's probably going to be so so as well. But that's exactly what you did when you decided to sit down for your first brekkie at an airport. You could have slept with a sleek, sexy, and seductive brekkie called "the heartbreaker" at your local transport cafe but no, you went for the hippo at the airport. No black pudding, big mug of tea, or squeezy tommy sauce I'd wager. Pffft. Anyway have a good trip.

There is something fundamentally wrong with this but I cant put my finger on it.
Ill get back to you later if I work it out.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18715 on: July 01, 2010, 12:42:41 PM »

It was going so well till you mentioned squeezy tommy sauce......
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #18716 on: July 01, 2010, 12:53:45 PM »

shame about the breakfast. I had an airport breakfast on tuesday morning at Glasgow which was also pretty poor. I have also been quietly into my weight loss program, and decided that since I was headed for Mexico where the food is awful (and it is pretty crap on the whole) I would treat myself to a greasy fry up.

No sooner had I started wolfing it down when i got a tap on the shoulder in this deserted airport pub. It was my frickin cardiologist saying how disappointed he was to see I wasnt taking the whole lifestyle thing seriously...

Actually he was joking, and had a good laugh about it, but I mean, what are the chances of that ??

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18717 on: July 01, 2010, 12:55:58 PM »

Airports do tommy sauce in "sachets"

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #18718 on: July 01, 2010, 01:02:06 PM »

Now if only Mr Red would start with his story-telling again, I'd be a very happy man indeed
^^^^ Ditto
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18719 on: July 01, 2010, 01:04:31 PM »

shame about the breakfast. I had an airport breakfast on tuesday morning at Glasgow which was also pretty poor. I have also been quietly into my weight loss program, and decided that since I was headed for Mexico where the food is awful (and it is pretty crap on the whole) I would treat myself to a greasy fry up.

No sooner had I started wolfing it down when i got a tap on the shoulder in this deserted airport pub. It was my frickin cardiologist saying how disappointed he was to see I wasnt taking the whole lifestyle thing seriously...

Actually he was joking, and had a good laugh about it, but I mean, what are the chances of that ??

If he was flying somewhere on the same day as you, then probably fairly high.

Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 [1248] 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 3780 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: