blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:29:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  colchester kev magic
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: colchester kev magic  (Read 41357 times)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »

You could bump with a comedy comedy quality Kev post from yesteryear, there's dozens to choose from.

Problem is you'll have to search through about 999 of his shitey posts to find one.

Plz unban Kev mods so I can feel better about slagging him off k thx bye.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2011, 03:57:33 PM »

I think it is less effective if any individual quotes multiple times.

And can somebody tell me how why colch kev quotes this on march 22nd
pmsl well spotted

not too difficult - see above quote....

Nah wait a minute with the quotes. Why am I wizard beard Bainn all of a sudden? That's not on pls delete thread mods.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2011, 04:09:37 PM »

Be great if he was honest, I'm sure pretty much everyone wants to see the Blonde Camera and Laxies book (that she paid for as part of Reeces holiday fundraising) back. Despite several requests and offers to pay for postage he still hasn't returned them, or brought them up with him when he visited Luton last weekend.

FYP.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2011, 04:28:30 PM »

Be great if he was honest, I'm sure pretty much everyone wants to see the Blonde Camera and Laxies book (that she paid for as part of Reeces holiday fundraising) back. Despite several requests and offers to pay for postage he still hasn't returned them, or brought them up with him when he visited Luton last weekend.

FYP.

Are we saying Kev has done one with a camera and a book?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2011, 04:30:13 PM »

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2011, 04:41:25 PM »

FYP.

According to the convo I had with Vinni on Saturday yes. It might only seem like petty crime to some but Laxie paid money to go towards Reece's fundraising and Kev has never sent it on. The camera belongs to Blonde and cost over £1k. If people are so keen to see him return will they get him to return these too? Ktnx.

Oh - and before anyone (Cos) asks me - this is my post and I was not prompted by anyone else to post it. ;-) 
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2011, 05:01:23 PM »

FYP.

Nope, he's sending the book this week as it goes. No-one has sent him any money for posting it (no-ones fault) and Kev has been skint and over the last year. They've probably been largely forgotten about as, incase you've failed to notice Ding, Kev has had a lot on his plate and sending them probably haven't been top of his list. I guess medical attention, finding a place to live and overcoming bad depression have been top of his list and he can be excused from forgetting past a reminder or two. I agree it's a bit slack, but hardly crime of the century. If he was keeping them in his possession as a way of getting back at blonde etc, I'm pretty sure he'd have told me and he hasn't.

I assume you've asked him directly many times for them both Ding? I know your employees are stealing from you currently which may have led to the unfortunate tone of your post but Kev hasn't stolen either of these items. Simple as that. I doubt he wants them in his possession tbh. I'll send him the money myself so he can get them back asap.

Also, I realise it's your post. Not many people would have such a lack of understanding.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »

Better out than in.

Nice to have a right of reply when public accusations are made against you. A shame that if Kev were to want to exercise that right in this case it would have to be by means of a roundabout method because he's been lolbanned from the forum.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2011, 05:14:14 PM »

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2011, 07:11:07 PM »

Hello Greekstein

I sent the cash to kev for a Suit. I think you instigated me putting my money where my mouth is?

He said he'd send me a picture ( I now know he has a very good camera ) Nothing has materialised.

All I wanted was a smiley pick. 

Regards

M
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2011, 07:16:33 PM »

Hello Greekstein

I sent the cash to kev for a Suit. I think you instigated me putting my money where my mouth is?

He said he'd send me a picture ( I now know he has a very good camera ) Nothing has materialised.

All I wanted was to be a smelly prick. 

Regards

M

FYP

Too easy

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2011, 07:18:35 PM »

Hello Greekstein

All I wanted was to be a smelly prick. 

Regards

M

FYP

Too easy

Love it 

Regards

M
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2011, 07:33:38 PM »

Will post one later.