blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:31:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272671 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Barnsley, Peterborugh United & League One chat
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Barnsley, Peterborugh United & League One chat  (Read 23894 times)
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2013, 10:03:22 PM »

The reason it's today is because the SFA messed up again. The ban on the current incarnation of Rangers registering new players was until Sep 1st, the muppets overlooked the fact that this fell on the weekend and the and window would actually close on the 2nd thus allowing them to sign players on Monday. They declined to switch to be in line with every other association, they really are incompetent fools.

Are you saying Fatty is worth £5m? Genuine question I've never watched him.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2013, 10:10:52 PM »

Boro' drive a hard bargain!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2013, 10:15:25 PM »

Tomlin is Kris commons with puppy fat and a liking for a pie and a pint. Released from the Leicester academy at 18 at his request as he wasn't up for it, went to non league and began to like the game. Always been a serious talent

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2013, 10:36:35 PM »

Yuh, Fatty is super-talented. He's Darragh's pet and we were never selling at under £5m. On talent alone he's worth that sort of figure, but it's not just about talent with him. As today proved again.

Defo no players leaving according to Fergie tonight and fee agreed to bring in Stefan Scougall from Scotchland. He looks decent on his youtube compilation but then don't they all?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2013, 10:44:30 PM »

Jesus he's earned his nickname if he's bigger than Commons.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2013, 02:19:42 PM »

Yup, they went in with £1.2m, which was lol. Maybe quadruple it and they'd have been in the right ballpark.

Tomlin played the first half. Sort of. Then was subbed at half-time and spent the second half looking at his mobile.

Think this illustrates a problem with the Scotch transfer window closing on a Saturday.

£5m for a player in the third tier of English football?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2013, 03:58:43 PM »

Creepies confirmed very deece. Poshies not at it today though. Am I literally the only League One fan on here? Where's all the Alex, Shrews, Tranmere fans?

Crawley looked good last night. Will be up there, we won 2-0 with our reserves but they knocked ball around very well and have a good bright younger manager.

Play with extremely high tempo. Top 6 for sure.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:01:24 PM by anthonyl » Logged

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2013, 10:53:41 PM »

Yup, they went in with £1.2m, which was lol. Maybe quadruple it and they'd have been in the right ballpark.

Tomlin played the first half. Sort of. Then was subbed at half-time and spent the second half looking at his mobile.

Think this illustrates a problem with the Scotch transfer window closing on a Saturday.

£5m for a player in the third tier of English football?

Dwight Gayle went for more than that innit.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2013, 12:14:47 AM »

10 hours left and 0 bids for wells Monday could be a looooooong day,  fingers crossed!!
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2013, 11:29:39 AM »

I hadn't heard anything about this before today, but apparently Watford have bid for Nahki Wells and it has been rejected. 
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2013, 12:37:45 PM »

I hadn't heard anything about this before today, but apparently Watford have bid for Nahki Wells and it has been rejected. 

yea sounds like £1.2 million was turned down last night, but reports from the local footballer report from the local rag says no bids have been made, but most of the time he is always a week behind the goings on at BCFC
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2013, 12:39:24 PM »

Can't see £1.2 million being anywhere near Bradford's valuation.

I wouldn't want Watford to pay more than £2 million for him, but I reckon Bradford will be looking for £3/4 million.  I assume Bradford coffers got a boost from the cup run last year so they are in no hurry to sell.
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2013, 12:44:06 PM »

Can't see £1.2 million being anywhere near Bradford's valuation.

I wouldn't want Watford to pay more than £2 million for him, but I reckon Bradford will be looking for £3/4 million.  I assume Bradford coffers got a boost from the cup run last year so they are in no hurry to sell.

Correct, if it was not for the cup run last year we would defo have to snap sell at £1,2million but we now have money in the bank,  plus i don't think Wells is in any rush to move on and think we will only leave if its the right offer for him!  i would guess someone would have to bid £2.5/£3 million
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2013, 01:07:16 PM »

How do you think Lee Tomlin will play now his dream move is over?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2013, 09:20:04 AM »

Who knows but we need him playing if we're gonna crush league one

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/tomlin-attitude-pleases-fergie-1-5450572#.UiXm2fdxYJQ.twitter

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: