blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:32:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272671 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  General transfer discussion thread Summer 2015
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General transfer discussion thread Summer 2015  (Read 34599 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 07, 2015, 02:06:57 PM »

SSNHQ hit a new low today

we signed N'Golo Kante from Caen, according to whoscored.com Kante (a Makalele type) Kante was the highest tackle maker in the five major european leagues last year

ok, well that sounds good, we need a good holding midfielder, look forward to seeing him.

SSNHQ then proceed to use football manager stats to describe his strengths and weaknesses, marks out fo 20

i mean really, if you are gonig to do it do it properly don't arese around with made up stats from a video game

Take that back! "Video game". It's actually widely used amongst clubs as a scouting aid. And the best game ever.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 07, 2015, 02:14:17 PM »

Agree - my 2057/2058 Bournemouth team won the champions league 4 times in a row from that season onwards.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 07, 2015, 02:24:41 PM »

Agree - my 2057/2058 Bournemouth team won the champions league 4 times in a row from that season onwards.

Took your time.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 07, 2015, 03:23:32 PM »

I can't walk on water like Eddie Howe - my miracles take decades.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2015, 02:50:07 PM »

According to reports Xherdan Shaqiri has signed for Stoke for around £13m. Should be announced in the media very soon.

Feed em rice.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2015, 03:08:44 PM »

According to reports Xherdan Shaqiri has signed for Stoke for around £13m. Should be announced in the media very soon.

Stoke looked a bit one dimensional yesterday? diouf on his own up top.....didn't create a single chance?

Shaqiri helps that?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2015, 03:10:03 PM »

Can they fit Van Ginkel/Affelay/Shaquiri all in the same formation?  Looks a bit bleak for Peter Crouch as I assume Diouf/Walters are in front of him.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2015, 03:19:19 PM »

Van Ginkel----Whelan/Adam

Shaqiri------Bojan-------Affelay/Arnautovic

Diouf

Stoke looked a bit one dimensional yesterday? diouf on his own up top.....didn't create a single chance?

Shaqiri helps that?

We were missing arguably our 2 most creative players in Bojan and Arnautovic, and Affelay wasn't fully match fit. With them all back at peak fitness, alongside Shaqiri, I have no worries. Diouf was pestering the Liverpool defenders all day, didn't give them a minute, just a shame he didn't bag a goal. Can't see how Shaqiri wouldn't help/ improve the team.

Feed em rice.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2015, 05:28:49 PM »

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33852895

Salomon Rondon to WBA. Big signing imo.
It might start a chain reaction too.
How about now Berahino to Spurs? Kane to go to United?
We'll see. But there is plenty more transfer action to come this summer.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2015, 05:32:08 PM »

Can they fit Van Ginkel/Affelay/Shaquiri all in the same formation?  Looks a bit bleak for Peter Crouch as I assume Diouf/Walters are in front of him.

Agreei feel we have had the best of crouch and are now paying him a huge pension which he is more than happy to accept.  I don't see any reason why Stoke should be paying him anything close to his deal given how little he will play.  I disagree with it totally personally because I think he should start every game as most epl tea,s just simply can't defend his skill set,  fair play to his ego though for taking the huge money and sitting on the bench
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2015, 05:36:31 PM »

Agreei feel we have had the best of crouch and are now paying him a huge pension which he is more than happy to accept.  I don't see any reason why Stoke should be paying him anything close to his deal given how little he will play.  I disagree with it totally personally because I think he should start every game as most epl tea,s just simply can't defend his skill set,  fair play to his ego though for taking the huge money and sitting on the bench

How much is he on?
His Fantasy football team is gash;
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/1797538/event-history/1/
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2015, 05:42:54 PM »

Can they fit Van Ginkel/Affelay/Shaquiri all in the same formation?  Looks a bit bleak for Peter Crouch as I assume Diouf/Walters are in front of him.

Agreei feel we have had the best of crouch and are now paying him a huge pension which he is more than happy to accept.  I don't see any reason why Stoke should be paying him anything close to his deal given how little he will play.  I disagree with it totally personally because I think he should start every game as most epl tea,s just simply can't defend his skill set,  fair play to his ego though for taking the huge money and sitting on the bench

How much is he on?
His Fantasy football team is gash;
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/1797538/event-history/1/

He was stokes highest paid player in history before his new deal so I would be amazed if he has took less given he could have left on a free.  He deserves it, as a Stoke fan Stoke are who they are in 2915 because of crouch. He was a huge name when we signed him, he has delivered year in year out, happy to take Bench spots for months and still scored year in year out with wonder goals. People forget he has scored in excess of 20 England goals, compared to wilson palacios (similar price and wages ) crouch has been a legend for Stoke IMO.

My issue with modern day footballers is with the pennants and palacois of this world, not with Peter crouch,
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2015, 06:19:19 PM »

Can't get my head round why shaqiri is settling for Stoke, why are no bigger teams coming in for him, great player
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 10, 2015, 06:31:35 PM »

Can't get my head round why shaqiri is settling for Stoke, why are no bigger teams coming in for him, great player

Stoke are a top ten team in the epl. I assume this is a level so I won't respond any more, Stoke are also one of the too thirty richest clubs in football globally, that might help explain his decision, no one in Stoke thinks he is coming here for the women!
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: August 10, 2015, 06:48:42 PM »

Was neither a level or an insult, just think he should be looking higher than Stoke, if he's settling for money then that's upto him I guess, in my opinion he could play in any prem midfield.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: