blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 12:53:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272653 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6  (Read 160468 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: June 01, 2015, 01:02:13 PM »

Wow. Best episode of the season. New stuff as well for book readers, almost knocked my socks off. Smiley

Not watched it yet but it's hardly got much to beat. All getting a bit tedious to be honest.

Must be watching a different programme Evil! 

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 01, 2015, 03:20:16 PM »

Wow. Best episode of the season. New stuff as well for book readers, almost knocked my socks off. Smiley

Not watched it yet but it's hardly got much to beat. All getting a bit tedious to be honest.

Far too many clothes about for Matt Cheesy

Must be watching a different programme Evil! 

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 01, 2015, 07:14:36 PM »

Wow, great last 15 mins, whats the meaning of the Sword?
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: June 01, 2015, 09:31:01 PM »

GOT always does this, starts well, slows down and then just when you are about to complain they turn it up to 11.

It was, after all, a year ago since this:

Click to see full-size image.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 01, 2015, 11:47:03 PM »

So, it is accepted that Cersei had Robert killed in a hunting accident? Tyrion implied that in the latest episode whilst talking to Dany.

I think this is all going to end with the mother of all fires created by Dany's dragons defeating the army of the dead. Somehow all rival houses will have to team up to defeat the white walkers.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 02, 2015, 12:01:10 AM »

So, it is accepted that Cersei had Robert killed in a hunting accident? Tyrion implied that in the latest episode whilst talking to Dany.

I think this is all going to end with the mother of all fires created by Dany's dragons defeating the army of the dead. Somehow all rival houses will have to team up to defeat the white walkers.

I have never watched this programme.

After reading this post it seems to me I've made a very wise choice.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 02, 2015, 12:35:10 AM »

The last episode title is interesting.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 02, 2015, 08:37:00 AM »

Heating up nicely now. I think GOT has earned the right to build things at it's own pace. It's not like it doesn't deliver plenty of action, plot twists and shock deaths on a regular basis.

I was actually starting to suspect that Jon Snow was done for mid-scrap last night. What other story do you get that feeling about a main character? No one is safe Smiley

I think the Dany/Tyrion pairing is really interesting. She can take Westeros by force with a big enough army and her dragons, but taking it and ruling it are two different matters, as Robert Baratheon would tell you. Given that she's never set foot on Westeros soil (being evacuated as a babe-in-arms) she's going to need a good Hand for the political stuff, even though she seems to think she can smash that political structure. Tyrion's got a good CV, plus a few important friends.

I suspect she'll never fight a human army to win Westeros. Definitely more of a save the day with the dragons type of deal. Not sure if Stannis will ever make it to the throne or if he'll go down battling in the north.

I think Jon Snow's actual lineage is the big factor that it'll all hinge on. Not only do we not know his mother, but I suspect Ned isn't actually the father either. Jon Snow and Dany married by the end?

Will Cersei make it out of the season? I'm starting to think not. I first thought she'd be too powerful to be held long, but with Tywin gone, Jamie abroad, Tommen being a puppet and everyone else drenched in schadenfreude, it might be time up for her.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 02, 2015, 08:40:04 AM »

yeah Jon Snow and Dany will either be married or killing each other by the last episode of the last series.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 02, 2015, 08:53:13 AM »

Heating up nicely now. I think GOT has earned the right to build things at it's own pace. It's not like it doesn't deliver plenty of action, plot twists and shock deaths on a regular basis.

I was actually starting to suspect that Jon Snow was done for mid-scrap last night. What other story do you get that feeling about a main character? No one is safe Smiley

I think the Dany/Tyrion pairing is really interesting. She can take Westeros by force with a big enough army and her dragons, but taking it and ruling it are two different matters, as Robert Baratheon would tell you. Given that she's never set foot on Westeros soil (being evacuated as a babe-in-arms) she's going to need a good Hand for the political stuff, even though she seems to think she can smash that political structure. Tyrion's got a good CV, plus a few important friends.

I suspect she'll never fight a human army to win Westeros. Definitely more of a save the day with the dragons type of deal. Not sure if Stannis will ever make it to the throne or if he'll go down battling in the north.

I think Jon Snow's actual lineage is the big factor that it'll all hinge on. Not only do we not know his mother, but I suspect Ned isn't actually the father either. Jon Snow and Dany married by the end?

Will Cersei make it out of the season? I'm starting to think not. I first thought she'd be too powerful to be held long, but with Tywin gone, Jamie abroad, Tommen being a puppet and everyone else drenched in schadenfreude, it might be time up for her.

Careful sir. You were complaining about spoilers a week or so ago and you are pretty much doing the same here. Not seen last night's yet!

AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 02, 2015, 09:00:24 AM »

Jon Snow and Tyrion got quite matey in the early episodes. He'll probably set them up once he discovers the bloodline.

My guess, Jon Snow is actually Ned's sister Lyanna's kid. At first I thought maybe fathered by Raegar Targaryan when she was abducted by him.
I'm thinking more likely Robert Baratheon did have a go with her before she got abducted and never knew there was a child.
It'll be the tying up of multiple houses somehow.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 02, 2015, 09:01:20 AM »

Careful sir. You were complaining about spoilers a week or so ago and you are pretty much doing the same here. Not seen last night's yet!

It's a US paced thread with spoilers mate.
It's a safe place to talk about what's aired.
You have to stay out of the thread until you're caught up. That's how it works Smiley
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: June 02, 2015, 09:53:07 AM »

It's a US paced thread with spoilers mate.
It's a safe place to talk about what's aired.
You have to stay out of the thread until you're caught up. That's how it works Smiley

This

Literally this is the place to go to say 'holy shit XXXX was good' seconds after you watch it. It's mega hard avoiding GOT spoilers online but at least you can control visiting this thread.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 02, 2015, 10:01:00 AM »

Interesting that the Sansa story has deviated so far from the books. not the biggest fan of that, but the actual programme remains as excellent as ever

Just started with the books recently so no spoilers on deviations please Smiley

The books have been out for years, you really cant complain til you have caught up...... Wink Grin

AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 02, 2015, 10:09:55 AM »

There was a book paced spoiler thread I think, but that dropped off.

I wasn't really complaining either, hence the smiley face in the sentence.

anyway, clear off before someone says something that gives away the episode you haven't watched yet Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: