blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:27:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 673659 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3750 on: May 09, 2020, 10:35:12 AM »

thanks

Not helpful if everyone is faking the stories!

True, not sure when it happened, but it just gives an excuse to the other side to day well they are doing it too.  You can get Pence with the lack of a facemask visiting a hospital, so you don't need to fake something to get him. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: May 09, 2020, 02:43:39 PM »

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1258853971164368896?s=20

No need to doctor anything when this ignorant knob head opens his mouth.

You would have thought with all the top scientists and medical people around him
that he would understand this virus and how to test track and trace just a wee tad better.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 02:47:35 PM by bookiebasher » Logged
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: May 09, 2020, 03:03:22 PM »

Kayleigh didn't like Trump at first, when her thinking was more along traditional Republican lines. She soon changed direction and came on board, but it's a bit embarrassing when her early quotes from the last campaign get shown, and even more so that someone at CNN has put some of them together and released them.

Of course, she was asked about it at yesterday's press briefing. In true Trump style, she is a master of distraction:

It's a little unfair some ways - surely people are allowed to change their minds and (unless they've just seen which way the wind is blowing and tucked in) I'd say respect to someone who rethinks their position and is honest enough to change course, especially if they have left a public trail.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 03:25:29 PM by MintTrav » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: May 09, 2020, 03:27:06 PM »

She did well not to burst out laughing from 30 seconds onwards.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: May 10, 2020, 02:31:05 AM »

Sean Hannity Goes Full Snowflake

Sean Hannity is the arch-defender of everything Trump says and the champion of small business-owners and First & Second Amendment rights (free speech and guns). The lockdown protestors are his people and he has supported them until now, so it’s a surprise to see him criticise the ones who took their guns to the Capitol.

It’s disappointing to see an idol fall short of expectations - I guess he must have some principles after all. Of course, some of his supporters have now turned against him, calling him a sellout and a traitor and even a Deep State agent.

Right-wing commentators Dan Bongino and Dave Rubin were on the show and didn’t agree with Sean. Even they are shipping criticism for being part of it, which seems harsh - I’d have thought they were probably also surprised at the position he was taking.

So, credit where it’s due.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: May 10, 2020, 03:06:26 AM »

Here's someone who never disappoints his audience.

Where's the best chicken place in New Jersey? Donald Trump's House of Wings.

The video is here: https://twitter.com/i/status/1251877343485988871

Click to see full-size image.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: May 10, 2020, 03:37:37 AM »

The virus is getting closer.

On Wednesday, one of the President's personal valets tested positive.

On Friday, Katie Miller, the Vice-President's Press Secretary (who is married to Stephen Miller, one of Trump's closest aides) tested positive.

Also on Friday, Ivanka Trump's personal assistant tested positive.

Some big name at the White House is going to catch it soon.

Katie Miller briefing the press on Thursday, maskless, bare hand on metal bar.
 Click to see full-size image.
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: May 10, 2020, 05:19:26 PM »

Some big name at the White House is going to catch it soon.

Can i use my "one time " now please.

ONE TIME , never ask again , please god , ONE TIME.
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: May 10, 2020, 06:47:01 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IeT6Aeof4Ok

Love it .
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: May 11, 2020, 04:20:48 AM »

Four members of the task force are in self isolation:
Anthony Fauci
Mike Pence
Stephen Hahn, Commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Robert Redfield, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

Pence flew to Iowa on Friday to meet Governor Kim Reynolds. The flight was delayed for an hour after loading when news of Miller's infection came through. In the end, six staff members who had been in contact with her had to get off. Presumably they have been isolating since as well. Pence had been in contact with her, but went ahead with the flight. Fauci, Hahn and Redfield had contact with her too (Fauci, apparently very slight) and started isolating earlier today. I'm not sure why it took them two days to decide to do so. Tonight, Pence has also gone into isolation. It is reported that Governor Reynolds is also considering self-isolating in case they have infected her.

They were all being tested daily already, so I'm not sure why that isn't sufficient, if the tests are negative. Miller tested negative on Wednesday and positive on Thursday, so I wonder whether they have lost some confidence in the test showing very early stage infection.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: May 11, 2020, 09:49:21 AM »

Haha, very good

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: May 11, 2020, 09:51:22 AM »

Sean Hannity is the arch-defender of everything Trump says and the champion of small business-owners and First & Second Amendment rights (free speech and guns). The lockdown protestors are his people and he has supported them until now, so it’s a surprise to see him criticise the ones who took their guns to the Capitol.

It’s disappointing to see an idol fall short of expectations - I guess he must have some principles after all. Of course, some of his supporters have now turned against him, calling him a sellout and a traitor and even a Deep State agent.

Right-wing commentators Dan Bongino and Dave Rubin were on the show and didn’t agree with Sean. Even they are shipping criticism for being part of it, which seems harsh - I’d have thought they were probably also surprised at the position he was taking.

When you see pictures from protests like that it just reminds you how different the US is - pretty extraordinary (from most of our perspectives) that there can even be a debate about whether it's sensible to turn up to a demo with 'long guns'.

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3762 on: May 11, 2020, 01:08:38 PM »

When you see pictures from protests like that it just reminds you how different the US is - pretty extraordinary (from most of our perspectives) that there can even be a debate about whether it's sensible to turn up to a demo with 'long guns'.

I still don't know their supposed "justification" for turning up wearing camouflage gear, (With swastikas) and carrying automatic rifles.

The older I get, the better I was.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: May 11, 2020, 05:35:51 PM »

They crazy crazy, but it's their right to be.

bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: May 12, 2020, 01:11:06 AM »

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/05/11/collins-jiang-reporter-questions-briefing-blitzer-sot-tsr-vpx.cnn

He really is a nasty piece of work.

Constantly picks on women and those of colour.

When the questions get tough he takes his ball home with him again and storms off.

How can anyone support this odious coward.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: