blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:52:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272671 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Game4Life
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game4Life  (Read 804 times)
TheBigSlick
Now then - Now then.

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2005, 07:39:49 PM »

Now Then - Now Then.

So, Mr Pickwick eh?  Anything to do with my magnificient Versace creation stealing your thunder (white is for shirts, and, in your case, heads  Wink ).   However, did'nt mind the "George Melly", as he was 'sort of' stylish.
Anyway, since your malicious (Wink) verbal has resulted in the said clothing item now adorning my bin, I shall be sending you the bill for a new one.  By the way, did I say Versace?, I mean't "Our Archie" of www.real-bad-whistles.com  Grin

However, cannot thank you enough for your support last night, and hope you enjoyed it as much as the other guests seemed to.  Hopefully we can now go from strength to strength, and bring more happiness, comfort and protection to children both here in the UK, and throughout the world.

Big thank you to all the sites who came to support us, and I wonder how many requisitions will be going in on Monday for Hummers! (Forget it guys, it does less than 7 mpg).

Anyway, gotta go, as i'm being fitted for a new suit. You know, to replace the one you verbally assassinated  Wink

Once again, we can't thank you all enough.

Be Lucky ... but not against me!

Tony Banbury aka TheBigSlick, not Mr Pickwick  Grin

BTW, FOLD WHEN I RAISE.

Regards,

THE SLICKSTER
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 08:39:34 PM »

I gotta pay for THAT suit? OK, add 10 to the bill I owe Game4Life. You can keep the change.

But guys, you really shoulda seen that suit. Outrageous. OK, I promise - PROMISE - never to mention Mr Pickwick's likeness to you ever again.

Nice post Tony. Behind all the banter there is a serious cause. There were a lot of folks there last night, all intent on doing their bit.

And of course, it takes the Davey's & the Malcs & the Tony Banbury's to organise all that, & keep driving the message home.

That Tony asnbury fella donated some cakes he'd made. Exceedingly good they were, too.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: