blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 05:24:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272670 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5567 5568 5569 5570 [5571] 5572 5573 5574 5575 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13481645 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #83550 on: July 22, 2014, 10:16:33 AM »

Newcastle 3-0 up after 36mins. No love for it on here?!

I think you needed to push the angle you hinted at more Waz. That the Toon boys would be trying that much harder after recent events.

It prompted me to have a minor interest tho, so ty.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83551 on: July 22, 2014, 11:18:44 AM »

I can't speak for others, but personally, I think betting on "Friendlies" is fraught with danger.

Managers use them to experiment, players don't always give 100%, there are too many variables against us.

At least Mr Pardew will be spared "Pardew out" for another week, or until he loses one consecutive game.  

Anyway, hope you had a good bet, & got the lot.

Agree with the friendly analagy in general, however with Pardew's comments pre match it seemed to indicate they would take it a bit more seriously than maybe they first intended.

Im happy so far!

Going to kill two birds with one stone here.

Tal Bloke posted a cracking link to a football story on a blonde Diary.....

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/21/make-a-wish-kid-xander-bailey-given-professional-debut-for-seattle-sounders-against-spurs-4805067/

Note, however, this in particular.....

Spurs sportingly allowed the youngster a clean run on goal, before he curled a shot into the arms of Brad Friedel

If we had bet Spurs in this case, (though we don't like them much, we are the Arse) we'd not be best pleased to see that sort of thing.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #83552 on: July 22, 2014, 11:20:56 AM »

I think they just copied and pasted that from every report of our games last season...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #83553 on: July 22, 2014, 11:23:52 AM »

Sunderland better than Newcastle.   Ashley out.

This  Cry

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #83554 on: July 22, 2014, 11:30:00 AM »

I can't speak for others, but personally, I think betting on "Friendlies" is fraught with danger.

Managers use them to experiment, players don't always give 100%, there are too many variables against us.

At least Mr Pardew will be spared "Pardew out" for another week, or until he loses one consecutive game.  

Agree with the friendly analagy in general, however with Pardew's comments pre match it seemed to indicate they would take it a bit more seriously than maybe they first intended.

Im happy so far!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/21/make-a-wish-kid-xander-bailey-given-professional-debut-for-seattle-sounders-against-spurs-4805067/

Spurs sportingly allowed the youngster a clean run on goal, before he curled a shot into the arms of Brad Friedel

If we had bet Spurs in this case, (though we don't like them much, we are the Arse) we'd not be best pleased to see that sort of thing.

If kid had scored do you think Seattle would have let Spurs walk one in at the other end?  Point taken on friendlies though!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #83555 on: July 22, 2014, 11:31:43 AM »

Im happy so far!

That point is totally irrelevant

Anyone> 5pur2

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #83556 on: July 22, 2014, 11:33:16 AM »

Everyone else has taken down their markets on Morgan Schneiderlin's next club. Only SkiBet has one now. Well reported that he wants to go to the mighty lilywhites, presumably as he doesn't want to play every week in a part of the pitch doused in cigarette smoke. 6/5 available. Not for Fred, obviously.

Sandro is ready to go to Italy (hasn't travelled with the squad to the US), so there's clearly an intention to secure the signature.

Usual fare with transfer bets, but have had a dabble myself anyway.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83557 on: July 22, 2014, 11:42:16 AM »

Im happy so far!

If kid had scored do you think Seattle would have let Spurs walk one in at the other end?  Point taken on friendlies though!

They may well have, but that really reinforces my point.

I just think they are not an ideal betting medium. If we bet someone or something, I expect them to at least do their best to win. Mot much worse than backing someone or something who is not off. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #83558 on: July 22, 2014, 11:46:10 AM »

Views on Tony Martin for today's TdF stage? PP go 100/1, with others 25-50/1.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #83559 on: July 22, 2014, 11:58:29 AM »

I said pre event i liked MVG's draw in the darts and he got through his first round game easily.  He is still 9/4 which is bigger than betfair people asking for unders for decent cash.  Think we should add MVG to your portfolio with bald or VC.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/world-matchplay/world-matchplay-darts/winner

£40 mvg at 9/4
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #83560 on: July 22, 2014, 12:02:51 PM »

Can't see any ricks in tonight's matches.  Everything looks priced spot on.  Thought's on Newton v Nich tomorrow night?  I think Newton always struggles at this event.  It's his local event as he lives down the road all his family were there including the first time his son had ever watched him live.  I don't think he copes with the pressure well.  He looks a naturally nervous type of guy to me who hasn't got the killer instinct the real winners in darts have (both premier league performances on the big stage have proved this).  Looking at his tv major record this is easily his worst event (only made 1/4 finals once) and he was very lucky getting through in an awful game against Baxter (both players averaged 81!).  Never been a fan of Nich but at odds against i think he must be worth a chance after he beat Thornton in round 1 averaging 95.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:24:47 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #83561 on: July 22, 2014, 12:51:41 PM »

1/5 MVG tonight at boyles is not going to last long if you can get it for all you short price lovers!

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/world-matchplay/michael-van-gerwen-v-ian-white/winner
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #83562 on: July 22, 2014, 01:32:37 PM »

Golf

Personally I shall be getting tucked into Manuel A J in the Seniors this weekend. Having bokked the poor man and his wonderful Open record, I have to go in again this weekend. Not a recommend, but the prelude to something that does look of interest.

Paddy have priced up Tom Watson at 25-1(they even offered me £9 and change on it)

At 60+ he may well be cream crackerd after his efforts last week but after his finishing 68, he showed he has still got it.

Royal Porthcawl is no mugs linx, and it just seems a bit big.

Would welcome thoughts, cos I seem to be about a week out on getting my picks to score at the moment.

Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83563 on: July 22, 2014, 01:33:27 PM »

Not seen much mention of it here, but the Instabet app (run by Betvictor) is pretty neat and from what I can tell you should be blind betting all their offers.  Ran a search and saw a few recommendations earlier in the thread, but worth keeping an eye on. On Sunday they laid Evens (only for a fiver mind) on Fowler wearing orange. Usually they are £20 max jobs.

Betvic evens He is sent home from World Cup, 10mins only on instabet

If you have betvic instabet app they are 8-1 Muller FGS for next 10 mins max £20

Now 8-1 Messi FGS max £20

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #83564 on: July 22, 2014, 02:51:54 PM »

Golf

Personally I shall be getting tucked into Manuel A J in the Seniors this weekend. Having bokked the poor man and his wonderful Open record, I have to go in again this weekend. Not a recommend, but the prelude to something that does look of interest.

Paddy have priced up Tom Watson at 25-1(they even offered me £9 and change on it)

At 60+ he may well be cream crackerd after his efforts last week but after his finishing 68, he showed he has still got it.

Royal Porthcawl is no mugs linx, and it just seems a bit big.

Would welcome thoughts, cos I seem to be about a week out on getting my picks to score at the moment.

Too much Fawlty Towers, Adz?

Manuel can carry my tenner too, if they'll lay me one!

Pages: 1 ... 5567 5568 5569 5570 [5571] 5572 5573 5574 5575 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: