blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:24:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272671 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Hand v Sam Grafton at GUKPT London
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hand v Sam Grafton at GUKPT London  (Read 23472 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2013, 12:12:07 PM »

you both just have very good hands in this spot, kinda nonsense suggesting otherwise tbh.

what? did you read the thread Dave? lol

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2013, 01:40:02 PM »

yes.

I think Sam has a very strong hand and is prolly calling off pre-flop, and I think Keith, despite what he says has an equally strong hand when he flats the 5bet.

iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2013, 02:11:23 PM »

What a brilliant thread. I am with Keith on the 'age' and confidence issue. However I do know that I would have got it all in pre. If you bust you can do the 'yeah,ran in to aces' whilst waiting for the sandwich to arrive. But then what do I know. No need to answer that.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2013, 02:30:15 PM »

What a brilliant thread. I am with Keith on the 'age' and confidence issue. However I do know that I would have got it all in pre. If you bust you can do the 'yeah,ran in to aces' whilst waiting for the sandwich to arrive. But then what do I know. No need to answer that.

The whole hand would play out differently against you though Ian.

If Keith's been aggro which I'm assuming is the case then Sam's actions are very different compared to when he's up against yourself who probably wouldn't be opening quite so often.

Your UTG opening range is vastly different to Keith's which in turn affects Sam's BB 3/5 bet range. The only way it ends up in the middle against you is if he's got the same hand or AA. Vs Keith he can get it in with worse and also have a bluffing range thrown in to boot.

This isn't intended as a knock to how you play btw. It'd be exactly the same against me as my UTG 4 bet range is about as narrow as it gets.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2013, 04:30:34 PM »

Just stay out of any games I play, you rampant lagtard.

When is the next Incredible 100 at DTD?

I'm in like Flynn.

Stay away!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2013, 05:15:41 PM »

yes.

I think Sam has a very strong hand and is prolly calling off pre-flop, and I think Keith, despite what he says has an equally strong hand when he flats the 5bet.

He was calling 108s no?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2013, 06:23:43 PM »

yes.

He was calling 108s no?

Obviously not. I know you said you would Keith but you'd call or fold most of the time and not 4bet with T8s im SURE of it.

I think if Sammy is light then it's bad, if Keith is splashing around with J9s then that's equally as bad

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2013, 05:49:13 PM »

yes.

He was calling 108s no?

Obviously not. I know you said you would Keith but you'd call or fold most of the time and not 4bet with T8s im SURE of it.

I think if Sammy is light then it's bad, if Keith is splashing around with J9s then that's equally as bad

The only reason I would 4bet light here is because I was least likely to have opened super light on Sam's bb UTG.

But if whatever reason I had, I guarantee I would have 4bet, I was super confident his 3bet at that moment was weak.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2013, 03:19:24 AM »

Why does nobody just come out and say it...

Get a fucking job.

LOL
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2013, 04:32:51 PM »

How have I just found this thread? Absolutely hilarious antics going off.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 02, 2013, 04:53:42 PM »

How have I just found this thread? Absolutely hilarious antics going off.

Because you asked a wise and learned chap?

Smiley

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: