blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:37:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6650 6651 6652 6653 [6654] 6655 6656 6657 6658 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13490664 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99795 on: April 25, 2015, 09:57:38 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/ante-post/greyhound-derby/winner

Swift Hoffman just hosed up in scottish derby.  People asking for 30/1 on bf for english derby.  50/1 and 40/1 available if you are quick ew the bet.  £20 ew would be the bet at 50/1 £10 ew at 40/1.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 10:04:19 PM by arbboy » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99796 on: April 25, 2015, 10:16:33 PM »

JE Root (Eng)    325
GS Ballance (Eng) 209    
IR Bell (Eng) 155    

after the 183*, helped substantially by horrible bowling today, and only ended when Anderson made a schoolboy error

one match to go.

It was all going so well, but "one match" unexpectedly became one match plus one innings, after Anderson routed a feeble West Indies team in the morning session.

The upshot was Ballance, with oodles of time to spare, was able to canter to 81, so Root's lead is down to just 35.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99797 on: April 25, 2015, 10:21:17 PM »

Swift Hoffman just hosed up in scottish derby.  People asking for 30/1 on bf for english derby.  50/1 and 40/1 available if you are quick ew the bet.  £20 ew would be the bet at 50/1 £10 ew at 40/1.

33/1 best. wasn't around

leave?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99798 on: April 25, 2015, 10:22:56 PM »

Swift Hoffman just hosed up in scottish derby.  People asking for 30/1 on bf for english derby.  50/1 and 40/1 available if you are quick ew the bet.  £20 ew would be the bet at 50/1 £10 ew at 40/1.

33/1 best. wasn't around

leave?

Yes leave 33/1 unless marky can get the 50/1 at 888.  They are win only £20 win is fine if he can get it.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #99799 on: April 26, 2015, 05:19:49 AM »

Swift Hoffman just hosed up in scottish derby.  People asking for 30/1 on bf for english derby.  50/1 and 40/1 available if you are quick ew the bet.  £20 ew would be the bet at 50/1 £10 ew at 40/1.

33/1 best. wasn't around

leave?

Yes leave 33/1 unless marky can get the 50/1 at 888.  They are win only £20 win is fine if he can get it.

Got £10 on, but the other £10 has gone for approval

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99800 on: April 26, 2015, 07:33:05 AM »

Sunday Morning Quiz

Who, what, why? ("Where" is too easy).

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #99801 on: April 26, 2015, 09:13:01 AM »

Markys Dad, Some Irish fella, and good old Norm Pace.

Laddies Forum reunion poker tournie.

Should have been there but abroad, but after reading about Skalies "bathroom" issues, I'm not so sure!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #99802 on: April 26, 2015, 09:44:09 AM »

Well done on the Watford bets congrats on promotion..
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99803 on: April 26, 2015, 10:09:30 AM »

Out with family most of the day so a quick review on ante post markets this morning reveals the following bets:  All on oddschecker.  Not enough time to post the links.

Man city top 4 1/20 hills - stealing it
Burnely 13/8 to finish bottom - should be favs on spread quotes and with worst GD.  Def worth a top up after yday.
Burnley 1/8 to go down too big as well
Southampton with the big 7 1/25 paddy - literally weighed in stealing it

M'boro to win play offs 11/4 skybet.  Looks a massive price given they are virtually certain to end up in the play offs and are trading under 2/1 on bf to go up.  Similar spot with Norwich 9/4 skybet.  Virtually certain to be in play offs and people are asking for 2/1 or shorter on bf already for promotion.  Ipswich at 11/2 with lolbrokes to go up will give us 3 of the 4 play off teams.  All 3 at bigger prices than they should be and we get to oppose Derby at much better prices than laying them as discussed by Camel earlier in the week.  Effectively laying Derby at 5/2 to win the play offs!

Celtic 1/33 to win spl bf (maybe get 1/25 if you put a request in) 50/1 Aberdeen with a couple of firms.  Celtic have to go to Aberdeen still.  Not sure where the value is here but obviously value somewhere given the arb.  

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:14:27 AM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99804 on: April 26, 2015, 10:28:16 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £726.76

Outstanding Bets £3953.02

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit?pli=1#gid=23

A profit of £315 yesterday

+£200 Watford promoted. An 8-1 free bet and ante-post bet comes in on an exciting afternoon where Watford won early and then learned of promotion on the coach on the M25 with Middlesborough losing at Fulham in a strange and remarkable game and Norwich drawing at Rotherham with a late rotherham equaliser

+£200 Peterborough 62 points Doncaster 58 points with one game to go, so a £225 match bet winner at 10/11. Peterborough were behind twice and beat Crawley 4-3 with two goals in the last five minutes. Doncaster lost at Notts county

losers

-£15 Crawley h-t/f-t

-£40 Bobs worth in the 365 at sandown, won by just a par on a big day for racing

-£10 Gateshead, 2-0 losers at Barnet who were promoted back into the football league

-£20 Newport won yesterday but with one game to go, Plymouth's win means they are 3 points off a play-off spot but 15 goals inferior on goal difference

ongoing positions

premier league

- Stoke, Palace and West Ham could have sealed various bets yesterday but all failed to win

Stoke 9th after 1-1 against Sunderland

West Ham 10th after 0-0 at QPR

Palace lost 2-0 at home to Hull and are 11th

- Newcastle seven losses in a row and whilst mathematically can reach the top ten, its unlikely

- Liverpool 0-0 at West Brom. think the liverpool handicap bet is probably now a loser, will see the figures when doobs posts them. west brom have 37 points, probably safe from relegation for that bet

- Leicester, a fourth win in a row took them out of the back of three and delayed the loser on the top half bet for another few days. Burnley now bottom, having not scored for 8 hours of Premier league play

- Arsenal down to 3rd after Man C's late win over Villa meant they are a point ahead of Arsenal, who have two games in hand

- Aguero 21 goals now, back to the top of the golden boot standings

- Lamela scored for Spurs. Back in the heady days of last August he was a top scorer bet. one of several stale positions that will lose at the end of the season

championship

Deeney scored, but so did Murphy of Ipswich

1    Daryl Murphy    25    Ipswich Town
2    Troy Deeney    21    Watford
3    Odion Jude Ighalo 20    Watford
3    Jordan Rhodes    20    Blackburn Rovers
5    Callum Wilson    19    AFC Bournemouth
5    Rudy Gestede    19    Blackburn Rovers

Hooper scored his 12th of the season for Norwich. he will be a loser next weekend, which we knew when he didn't play before Xmas

league one

Garner a hat-trick to virtually wrap up the league one golden boot in Preston's promotion game

1    Joe Garner    25    Preston North End
2    Ian Henderson    22    Rochdale
3    Eoin Doyle    21    Chesterfield
4    Andrew Williams    20    Swindon Town

Peterborough..will either finish top or bottom half next week. another almost lapsed top division goalscorer bet conor washington scored two

Ian Henderson, a Garner saver, scored for Rochdale

cricket

England won in Grenada. Ballance and Cook knocked off the winning runs

and the most runs bet now looks as follows with a maximum of two innings to go

Root 324
Ballance 290

Ballance has faced 610 balls in the series, Root 441. As Ballance bats 3, Root 5 we will need the former to fail in Barbados to cling on to a winner

In the IPL Murali Vjay, who has been a disappointment this season for a disappointing KXIP side who are now bottom of the table, scored 34 in their thumping loss to CSK yesterday

NBA

Two losses in the play offs last night

The Bulls lost 92-90 to the Bucks, and are now 3-1 up

The Trailblazers lost 115-109 to the Grizzlies and are 3-0 down, one loss away from elimination

NHL

The Minnesota Wild beat the Blues 4-1 to lead their play off series 3-2. they can advance to the next round with a win tonight

MLB

The Red Sox lost 5-4 to the Orioles who hit a walk off two run home run in the ninth to win

meanwhile the aftermath of the royals/white sox brawl saw suspensions handed out, included to the White Sox two best pitchers

My eyes are open wide
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99805 on: April 26, 2015, 10:46:21 AM »

Marathon daily, many thanks Tighty. Well done on the footy bets 

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99806 on: April 26, 2015, 10:49:33 AM »

Out with family most of the day so a quick review on ante post markets this morning reveals the following bets:  All on oddschecker.  Not enough time to post the links.

Man city top 4 1/20 hills - stealing it
Burnely 13/8 to finish bottom - should be favs on spread quotes and with worst GD.  Def worth a top up after yday.
Burnley 1/8 to go down too big as well
Southampton with the big 7 1/25 paddy - literally weighed in stealing it

M'boro to win play offs 11/4 skybet.  Looks a massive price given they are virtually certain to end up in the play offs and are trading under 2/1 on bf to go up.  Similar spot with Norwich 9/4 skybet.  Virtually certain to be in play offs and people are asking for 2/1 or shorter on bf already for promotion.  Ipswich at 11/2 with lolbrokes to go up will give us 3 of the 4 play off teams.  All 3 at bigger prices than they should be and we get to oppose Derby at much better prices than laying them as discussed by Camel earlier in the week.  Effectively laying Derby at 5/2 to win the play offs!

Celtic 1/33 to win spl bf (maybe get 1/25 if you put a request in) 50/1 Aberdeen with a couple of firms.  Celtic have to go to Aberdeen still.  Not sure where the value is here but obviously value somewhere given the arb. 

i am not exactly clear what you want to do

back all  in the championship playoffs except derby? just middlesborough?

brentford might pip derby to 6th.....hiow would this change the strategy?

My eyes are open wide
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99807 on: April 26, 2015, 11:12:43 AM »

Fantastic run of results by Leicester , you feeling confident of staying up now Rich ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99808 on: April 26, 2015, 11:14:08 AM »

Great report Tighty, thank you, what a great afternoon's fun that was.

Do we still have those Top Goalscorer doubles & treble to take to profit or loss? Is that all still in reserve?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99809 on: April 26, 2015, 11:15:53 AM »

Markys Dad, Some Irish fella, and good old Norm Pace.

Laddies Forum reunion poker tournie.

Should have been there but abroad, but after reading about Skalies "bathroom" issues, I'm not so sure!!

Ugh, I thought that was Marky!

Mr & Mrs Skalie invited me along when I saw them last week, but I got the impression that rather a lot of alcohol may have been in evidence, so I made myself busy elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 6650 6651 6652 6653 [6654] 6655 6656 6657 6658 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: