blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:54:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272653 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7277 7278 7279 7280 [7281] 7282 7283 7284 7285 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13465129 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #109200 on: November 22, 2015, 12:31:30 PM »

This is without doubt the strongest Poshies squad ever assembled, and we're still being massively under-rated by dem bookies.

As long as Santos, Forrester, Oztumer, Anderson, Taylor, Washington and Angol are still there after the January window, and we can keep hold of Elder (on loan or permanently) this team is nailed on for a top six spot.

The soft November schedule continues this week with Barnsley at home and Scunny away. Two more wins would put us in a deece spot to do some trading.

Just gone in again EW @50/1 to win the league.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109201 on: November 22, 2015, 12:41:43 PM »

San Francisco +13.5 generally available now.

It's moved 3.5 points since it opened and we now have a massive amount of wiggle room considering Seattle aren't scoring highly every week. Kaepernick is out for the season, Gabbert is a step down but is at least a quarterback whose skills actually fit the system the 49ers seem dead set on employing. He'll get plenty of hurries from the two outstanding defensive ends of Seattle but he's their starting QB now and the team knows that.

San Francisco a year ago were arguably better than this Seattle team. Lynch isn't fit and the secondary is all over the place. There's no cohesion and it looks like the boys in green and blue are panicking half the time. Divisional game at the place that used to be a fortress. Seattle have a Wizard of Oz feel to them this season, The Niners have just remembered what winning feels like and, while they won't win this one, it doesn't smack of a blowout.

Interested in views but this is an awful lot of points to start with.

£33 if we can. Open to more if there's a weight of opinion.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109202 on: November 22, 2015, 12:48:38 PM »

Jets v Texans

Chris Ivory has reportedly been carrying a few knocks of late, but last week still managed to put up an impressive 99 yards in 18 carries. He has now had 10 days off to rest and hasnt appeared on any injury reports this week, so we can assume that he is as fit as he has been for a long while.

He comes up against a Houston Texans defence that is very hit and miss at the minute, although they did manage to keep tabs on Gio Bernard last week, Ivory is a different beast.

Ladbrokes have set the line at 75.5 yards, which I would expect to see Ivory sail past quite comfortably, against a defence which gives up 110 rushing yards a game.

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/new-york-jets-at-houston-texans/total-rushing-yds-chris-ivory

Recommend £30 at 17/20 on Chris Ivory OVER 75.5 rushing yards at Ladbrokes

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109203 on: November 22, 2015, 12:51:44 PM »

It's moved 3.5 points since it opened and we now have a massive amount of wiggle room considering Seattle aren't scoring highly every week. Kaepernick is out for the season, Gabbert is a step down but is at least a quarterback whose skills actually fit the system the 49ers seem dead set on employing. He'll get plenty of hurries from the two outstanding defensive ends of Seattle but he's their starting QB now and the team knows that.

San Francisco a year ago were arguably better than this Seattle team. Lynch isn't fit and the secondary is all over the place. There's no cohesion and it looks like the boys in green and blue are panicking half the time. Divisional game at the place that used to be a fortress. Seattle have a Wizard of Oz feel to them this season, The Niners have just remembered what winning feels like and, while they won't win this one, it doesn't smack of a blowout.

There is no way Seattle are beating ANYONE by 13.5 or more this season. Love this bet!

Also, is there any specific reason for £33, or do you pick odd numbers to trigger my OCD? Just wondering  Grin
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109204 on: November 22, 2015, 12:57:37 PM »

month to date we are -£800, the worst month for some time including three losers at 1/2 or shorter

the consequence of that is account balances are very low almost everywhere and i don't really want to ask for them to be refreshed. not really the object of the exercise

so when i am placing bets at the moment please bear in mind that i am going where i can getting prices i can until we find a few winners

right

San Francisco 49ers +13.5 San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks Point Spread
20/23
Total Stake: £33.00
Potential Returns: £61.71

restricted, even at the lower price ladbrokes offer these days

Over New York Jets at Houston Texans Total Rushing Yds - Chris Ivory
11/13
Total Stake: £11.76
Potential Returns: £21.76

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109205 on: November 22, 2015, 01:00:24 PM »

There is no way Seattle are beating ANYONE by 13.5 or more this season. Love this bet!

Also, is there any specific reason for £33, or do you pick odd numbers to trigger my OCD? Just wondering  Grin

It's 10/11, so multiples of eleven gives us a nice round profit.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109206 on: November 22, 2015, 01:02:50 PM »

Tampa Bay v Eagles

Mike evans has exploded in recent weeks, racking up 126, 15, 48 and 164 yards since their Bye in week 6.

He is their only recieving option at the minute, and appears to be fit, healthy and finding a rythm with Winston as of late.

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers-at-philadelphia-eagles/total-receiving-yds-mike-evans

Ladbrokes have set his line at 90.5 recieving yards, which seems far too low for him at the minute, especially in a game where he is pretty much the only receiving weapon for the Bucs.

Recommend £30 at 17/20 on Evans OVER 90.5 yards.

EDIT... Sorry Tighty, just seen your post!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 01:04:27 PM by fatcatstu » Logged
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #109207 on: November 22, 2015, 01:08:06 PM »

Tampa Bay v Eagles

Mike evans has exploded in recent weeks, racking up 126, 15, 48 and 164 yards since their Bye in week 6.

He is their only recieving option at the minute, and appears to be fit, healthy and finding a rythm with Winston as of late.

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers-at-philadelphia-eagles/total-receiving-yds-mike-evans

Ladbrokes have set his line at 90.5 recieving yards, which seems far too low for him at the minute, especially in a game where he is pretty much the only receiving weapon for the Bucs.

exploded? averages out to 88 yards a game. Not saying he wont go over, but seems like a punt and not value to me

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109208 on: November 22, 2015, 01:12:47 PM »

Evans has a bad case of the dropsies at present. If he were catching balls, 90 would look silly. I'd back anything over 84 so I had one drop in the bank but 90 is about the money for me.

The Eagles are terrible against WR1s though so you're always in play against them.This was the reason for backing Landry last week after all.

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109209 on: November 22, 2015, 01:20:24 PM »

Tampa Bay v Eagles

exploded? averages out to 88 yards a game. Not saying he wont go over, but seems like a punt and not value to me

Sorry, jsut looked at that, the 15 is meant to say 150!!!! So that would be 124 yards average

I agree, he is dropping a few, but when you are getting 13 targets a game you can afford to drop a few :p
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109210 on: November 22, 2015, 01:22:47 PM »

Over Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Philadelphia Eagles Total Receiving Yds - Mike Evans
11/13
Total Stake: £11.00
Potential Returns: £20.35

we can only get £11 on anyway

two weeks ago wasn't it, 6 drops (a ten year plus record for a receiver) and still got 150?

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109211 on: November 22, 2015, 01:31:02 PM »

Tampa Bay v Eagles

Sorry, jsut looked at that, the 15 is meant to say 150!!!! So that would be 124 yards average

I agree, he is dropping a few, but when you are getting 13 targets a game you can afford to drop a few :p

He's an above average WR1 against a team that leaks 100 yards to the average WR1. It's never a terrible bet. Smiley Just a big line to get. You need a lot of catches or a 60 yard play to feel confident. I would have liked the Tight End, Seferian-Jenkins, to be back today to enable Evans to spread the play but he's not going to play (despite being listed as questionable, the head coach has said ASJ won't suit up today).

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109212 on: November 22, 2015, 01:31:15 PM »

Soldier field today

game temps in the 20F region, before wind chill

with Jeffrey missing, the Denver defense (stellar) and on the other side of the ball a natural conservatism with Osweiler at QB its quite tempting to go under is it not?

or is o/u 41 too low?

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109213 on: November 22, 2015, 01:32:29 PM »

Yes I like the unders there.

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #109214 on: November 22, 2015, 01:34:43 PM »

Soldier field today

game temps in the 20F region, before wind chill

with Jeffrey missing, the Denver defense (stellar) and on the other side of the ball a natural conservatism with Osweiler at QB its quite tempting to go under is it not?

or is o/u 41 too low?

If Forte is out as well, I would definitely play the unders here.
Pages: 1 ... 7277 7278 7279 7280 [7281] 7282 7283 7284 7285 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: