blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:07:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272657 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4349 4350 4351 4352 [4353] 4354 4355 4356 4357 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13467669 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65280 on: January 12, 2014, 06:02:18 PM »

Tighty's Suarez bet has to be one of the best yet surely!

An extraordinary piece of thinking by him. Think we gave the rest a month start, & 4 or 5 goals.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65281 on: January 12, 2014, 06:31:45 PM »

with the top 7 having sailed off too have there own fight, and the bottom 11 only 6 points in it
starting too leave newcastle and saints isolated as the 2 mid table teams (although Man U could join the fun)

anyone price up fair odds on saints finishing above newcastle at the end of season?
if i am offered 11/10 would that be value ? i was thinking more 6/5

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #65282 on: January 12, 2014, 06:45:07 PM »

Carolina are one mean team. They should lose on penalties alone
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #65283 on: January 12, 2014, 06:50:35 PM »

with the top 7 having sailed off too have there own fight, and the bottom 11 only 6 points in it
starting too leave newcastle and saints isolated as the 2 mid table teams (although Man U could join the fun)

anyone price up fair odds on saints finishing above newcastle at the end of season?

how much u looking at backing?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #65284 on: January 12, 2014, 07:00:01 PM »

Tighty's Suarez bet has to be one of the best yet surely!

An extraordinary piece of thinking by him. Think we gave the rest a month start, & 4 or 5 goals.

Wink

geordieneil

View Profile
« Reply #65285 on: January 12, 2014, 07:07:23 PM »

ONE TO KEEP AN EYE ON

PP are currently offering 9/1 on Newcastle without the big 6, Everton are the huge favourites with IMO only Newcastle as a realistic challenger, so in effect its a 2 horse race
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/w-o-big-6

Although I do think 9-1 is good value and worth a small season sweat bet, I think it should be looked at again mid January.

Evertons next 5 games are all winable and should extend to their 4 point lead over Newcastle

Everton V Sunderland
   Thu 26 Dec    15:00    
   Premier League    
Everton V Southampton
   Sun 29 Dec    13:30    
Premier League    
Stoke V Everton
   Wed 1 Jan    15:00
   Premier League    
Everton V Norwich
   Sat 11 Jan    15:00    
   Premier League    
West Brom V Everton
   Mon 20 Jan    20:00    
   Premier League    

Newcastles next 5 games

Premier League    

Newcastle V Stoke
   Premier League    
Newcastle V Arsenal
   Premier League    
West Brom V Newcastle
   Premier League    
Newcastle V Man City
   Sun 12 Jan    14:05    
   Premier League    
West Ham V Newcastle
   Sat 18 Jan    15:00

at the end of this period I would expect Everton to open a 8+ point lead and Newcastles odds should drift to in the region of 12/1 to 16/1 (maybe more)

However, Newcastle then go on a long run of winable games (with the odd exception) and Everton have a run of  tougher games, and I would expect Newcastle to close the gap some what. Everton also have a very tough final 4 games.    2 away games at relegation contenders Hull and an impressive Southampton,and both Manchester clubs at home.

I'm not being a delusional footie fan, I don't actually think Newcastle will finish above Everton but there is a reasonable chance and 9/1 is value and worth a small punt maybe a tenner or a score, but definitely worth another look at come mid January where the value may well increase significantly.

REEVALUATION DAY

Things have gone pretty much as expected, Everton are currently 8 points ahead with Newcastle playing their game in hand against Man City today 2.05pm ko.........(so still 8 points behind come 4pm) Sad
Right now betvictor are offering 12/1 but hopefully this will be 14's+ after the Citeh game.

I do think the 12's right now is value, but definitely worth the wait to see what's offered come 4-5pm

Newcastle from now till the end of the season IMO have a far easier set of fixtures than Everton, and I do expect Newcastle to close the gap over the next 6-7 games (Citeh game not inc.) 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/fixtures
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/fixtures

A big negative for the bet is that Newcastle team captain Fabricio Coloccini is out injured for a few weeks, and Newcastle are a far weaker team without him. However to counter that a little  Everton have Barkley out with a toe injury.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25700507

As mentioned in the original suggestion, I do think Everton will hold out, but i think it will be a lot closer than the 12/1+ suggests.
I genuinely think it will it could be decided over the Newcastle v Everton game on March 8th. A Newcastle MUST win game to have a decent chance of finishing above Everton.

I suggest £25 at a minimum 12/1
possibly lay the 25 off before the Newcastle v Everton game if the odds suit

Thanks Neil,

Yes, we will keep an eye on that after today's games.

We already have a position on Newcastle, incidentally, that feels better value somehow. We have them on the Handicap to win the Premier League with a 33 point start (!), £20 EW @ 20/1, qtr odds top 3. Think that price must be long gone now.

Not sure that Newcastle can sustain their recent good form, the squad looks precariously thin & lacking in depth. Loic Remy is awesome though, obv. For the fans, of course, be great to see Newcastle do well, & I'm hoping Sunderland get their act together soon, can't be a bad thing to have two great NE clubs doing well.

they are completely different bets, one is a 7 or 8 runner bet the other is realistically a 2 runner bet....... you have to finish above everton to win and newcastle is the only realistic shout.

its now 16's  
i'll eat my hat if that is not 8's or less at some point of the season
if i'm right u could lay it and have youself a 200 nicker freeroll for a 25 outlay
if i'm wrong i'm eating trilby and chips

snooze and you will lose  Wink

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #65286 on: January 12, 2014, 07:09:28 PM »

Carolina are one mean team. They should lose on penalties alone

Proper contest, this.

Is it simplistic to call this one the Beauty v Beast game?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #65287 on: January 12, 2014, 07:17:17 PM »

I found Camel's post amusing, even posted saying he was on form that day. He did call me an idiot yesterday tho. Just gonna phone Alan Pardew and see what he thinks of him...
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65288 on: January 12, 2014, 07:18:13 PM »

just friendly stuff but the more i think about it the more i think i aint getting a good deal giving newcastle a 3point start

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
geordieneil

View Profile
« Reply #65289 on: January 12, 2014, 07:22:47 PM »

just friendly stuff but the more i think about it the more i think i aint getting a good deal giving newcastle a 3point start

11/10 is available, but i'll lay u @6/5 for fun if you want
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65290 on: January 12, 2014, 07:27:48 PM »

ONE TO KEEP AN EYE ON

PP are currently offering 9/1 on Newcastle without the big 6, Everton are the huge favourites with IMO only Newcastle as a realistic challenger, so in effect its a 2 horse race

Although I do think 9-1 is good value and worth a small season sweat bet, I think it should be looked at again mid January.

Evertons next 5 games are all winable and should extend to their 4 point lead over Newcastle

Everton V Sunderland
   Premier League    
Everton V Southampton
Premier League    
Stoke V Everton
   Premier League    
Everton V Norwich
   Sat 11 Jan    15:00    
   Premier League    
West Brom V Everton
   Mon 20 Jan    20:00    
   Premier League    

Newcastles next 5 games

Premier League    

Newcastle V Stoke
   Premier League    
Newcastle V Arsenal
   Premier League    
West Brom V Newcastle
   Premier League    
Newcastle V Man City
   Sun 12 Jan    14:05    
   Premier League    
West Ham V Newcastle
   Sat 18 Jan    15:00

at the end of this period I would expect Everton to open a 8+ point lead and Newcastles odds should drift to in the region of 12/1 to 16/1 (maybe more)

However, Newcastle then go on a long run of winable games (with the odd exception) and Everton have a run of  tougher games, and I would expect Newcastle to close the gap some what. Everton also have a very tough final 4 games.    2 away games at relegation contenders Hull and an impressive Southampton,and both Manchester clubs at home.

I'm not being a delusional footie fan, I don't actually think Newcastle will finish above Everton but there is a reasonable chance and 9/1 is value and worth a small punt maybe a tenner or a score, but definitely worth another look at come mid January where the value may well increase significantly.

REEVALUATION DAY

Things have gone pretty much as expected, Everton are currently 8 points ahead with Newcastle playing their game in hand against Man City today 2.05pm ko.........(so still 8 points behind come 4pm) Sad
Right now betvictor are offering 12/1 but hopefully this will be 14's+ after the Citeh game.

I do think the 12's right now is value, but definitely worth the wait to see what's offered come 4-5pm

Newcastle from now till the end of the season IMO have a far easier set of fixtures than Everton, and I do expect Newcastle to close the gap over the next 6-7 games (Citeh game not inc.) 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/fixtures
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/fixtures

A big negative for the bet is that Newcastle team captain Fabricio Coloccini is out injured for a few weeks, and Newcastle are a far weaker team without him. However to counter that a little  Everton have Barkley out with a toe injury.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25700507

As mentioned in the original suggestion, I do think Everton will hold out, but i think it will be a lot closer than the 12/1+ suggests.
I genuinely think it will it could be decided over the Newcastle v Everton game on March 8th. A Newcastle MUST win game to have a decent chance of finishing above Everton.

I suggest £25 at a minimum 12/1
possibly lay the 25 off before the Newcastle v Everton game if the odds suit

Thanks Neil,

Yes, we will keep an eye on that after today's games.

We already have a position on Newcastle, incidentally, that feels better value somehow. We have them on the Handicap to win the Premier League with a 33 point start (!), £20 EW @ 20/1, qtr odds top 3. Think that price must be long gone now.

Not sure that Newcastle can sustain their recent good form, the squad looks precariously thin & lacking in depth. Loic Remy is awesome though, obv. For the fans, of course, be great to see Newcastle do well, & I'm hoping Sunderland get their act together soon, can't be a bad thing to have two great NE clubs doing well.

they are completely different bets, one is a 7 or 8 runner bet the other is realistically a 2 runner bet....... you have to finish above everton to win and newcastle is the only realistic shout.

its now 16's  
i'll eat my hat if that is not 8's or less at some point of the season
if i'm right u could lay it and have youself a 200 nicker freeroll for a 25 outlay
if i'm wrong i'm eating trilby and chips

snooze and you will lose  Wink

Thanks Neil. Yes, I am aware they are completely different bets, I mentioned it as a conversation piece, just giving you some background. Thought I would try and keep you in the loop, as you so rarely visit us.

I will need some help from the other football chaps, let us see their view. Don't mind tying cash up for 4 or 5 months, but we have the best part of £3,000 tied up in forward bets already, so we just want to invest in those where exceptional value can be identified. This might well be one such bet.

Thanks again.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #65291 on: January 12, 2014, 07:36:53 PM »

Michael Crabtree 26 receiving yards so far
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #65292 on: January 12, 2014, 07:38:59 PM »

quite unbelievably

Yorkshire Post tommorow will be running a story stating Stuart Gray will be kept waiting by Mm.

And another tweet today from a bbc sheffield journo

Despite the 6-0 win over Leeds, Milan Mandaric tells me Stuart Gray will remain as caretaker manager. #SWFC

I believe Mandaric thinks the aura around Gray will fade if he gives him the job. The fact he remains caretaker means the players play hard to get a man they like the job. Will have to eventually give him the job, but I think he is thinking if it is not broke then why fix it? Also, would giving him the managers job entail a change in wages, or can he just change his title. Maybe just paying for that is putting him off?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #65293 on: January 12, 2014, 07:46:45 PM »

What an awful decision by the official. You can see the drag mark in the grass!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #65294 on: January 12, 2014, 07:48:19 PM »

Regardless of the call, that was a hell of a catch. Great awareness by Davis to get his feet down in a pressure situation.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Pages: 1 ... 4349 4350 4351 4352 [4353] 4354 4355 4356 4357 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: