blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2024, 05:44:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272747 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8226 8227 8228 8229 [8230] 8231 8232 8233 8234 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13538907 times)
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #123435 on: November 12, 2016, 09:10:25 AM »

Anybody got anything they like the look of at Uttoxeter races today?

Feed em rice.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123436 on: November 12, 2016, 09:52:50 AM »

For anybody who still has victor.  They are best priced and 6 places on some of the best horses in the 2.25 at cheltenham right now.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123437 on: November 12, 2016, 09:56:35 AM »

And hills are beating betfair on tarquin du seuil with 11/1.  Only 4 places but obvious bets are obvious

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123438 on: November 12, 2016, 09:58:48 AM »

I got a couple of spare prem enclosure badges with racecard included if you need tickets and are just paying on the door anyway. Worth £33 each with racecard happy to do the pair for £50 if you need tickets. Pm if interested

Just looking at the card now it is certainly a bookmakers card rather than a punters card today
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #123439 on: November 12, 2016, 10:12:22 AM »

I got a couple of spare prem enclosure badges with racecard included if you need tickets and are just paying on the door anyway. Worth £33 each with racecard happy to do the pair for £50 if you need tickets. Pm if interested

Just looking at the card now it is certainly a bookmakers card rather than a punters card today

Thanks for the offer arb, we've already got tickets sorted though thanks. Appreciate the offer though mate. Will you be there today in the pissing rain?

Feed em rice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123440 on: November 12, 2016, 10:14:13 AM »

Thanks for the offer arb, we've already got tickets sorted though thanks. Appreciate the offer though mate. Will you be there today in the pissing rain?

Will be there today with a big Taylor made golf Umbrella (if needed rain is forecast to stop before first race so should be fine) and black coat in the betting ring!  Come and say hello.  If you know anyone else who needs tickets (or anyone else reading is going and is paying on the gate and wants them cheaper) let me know via pm as it will save me having to shift them outside the course in the rain!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:19:12 AM by arbboy » Logged
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #123441 on: November 12, 2016, 10:20:37 AM »

Will be there today with a big Taylor made golf Umbrella and black coat in the betting ring!  Come and say hello.  If you know anyone else who needs tickets (or anyone else reading is going and is paying on the gate and wants them cheaper) let me know via pm as it will save me having to shift them outside the course in the rain!

I'll send a message round some of usual lads I go with to see if they need any tickets. Best of luck today mate.

Feed em rice.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123442 on: November 12, 2016, 10:35:01 AM »

It's the second Formula E race of the season this weekend, and the first time the series has been to Africa for the Marrakesh ePrix.

Two bets to suggest:

Race Winner: Jean-Eric Vergne @ 11/2 with SkyBet. Suggest £20. His Hong Kong race didn't go to plan, but his pace was there. He should not be an 11/2 shot.

Race Winner: Sam Bird @ 8/1 EW (1/5 1-3) with SkyBet/Ladbrokes. Suggest £10 EW. Consistently near the front of the field, his DS Virgin car will be in contention for the podium, 8/1 is too high.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-e/marrakesh-eprix/winner

Was Buemi not a second clear of the field in the early practices yesterday? or is that not representative?

let me know when prices are back up please. down at the moment

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #123443 on: November 12, 2016, 10:36:41 AM »

For anybody who still has victor.  They are best priced and 6 places on some of the best horses in the 2.25 at cheltenham right now.   

Any suggestions Doobs?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #123444 on: November 12, 2016, 11:03:08 AM »

It's the second Formula E race of the season this weekend, and the first time the series has been to Africa for the Marrakesh ePrix.

Two bets to suggest:

Race Winner: Jean-Eric Vergne @ 11/2 with SkyBet. Suggest £20. His Hong Kong race didn't go to plan, but his pace was there. He should not be an 11/2 shot.

Race Winner: Sam Bird @ 8/1 EW (1/5 1-3) with SkyBet/Ladbrokes. Suggest £10 EW. Consistently near the front of the field, his DS Virgin car will be in contention for the podium, 8/1 is too high.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-e/marrakesh-eprix/winner

Was Buemi not a second clear of the field in the early practices yesterday? or is that not representative?

let me know when prices are back up please. down at the moment

Yesterday was a shakedown session and all cars were way off the pace. That being said, there's no denying Buemi should be clear of the field this weekend. However it's the big price on Jean-Eric that's driving the bet suggestion. Sebastien does make a lot of mistakes in this championship.

Prices still down, will let you know when they're back.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123445 on: November 12, 2016, 11:11:46 AM »

Will be there today with a big Taylor made golf Umbrella and black coat in the betting ring!  Come and say hello.  If you know anyone else who needs tickets (or anyone else reading is going and is paying on the gate and wants them cheaper) let me know via pm as it will save me having to shift them outside the course in the rain!

I'll send a message round some of usual lads I go with to see if they need any tickets. Best of luck today mate.

Today's card is a real bookies benefit.  Can't remember seeing a more bookmaker friendly card at Uttox since i become a member.  Don't even think i am going to bother going tbh.  Full of big field, bad ew place terms for betting on and what must be softer going than is advertised given it has pissed down for days around these parts all adds up to a day for the layers imo.  Good luck.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 11:21:38 AM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123446 on: November 12, 2016, 11:16:13 AM »

any South West London weather correspondents about? very wet this morning?

My eyes are open wide
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #123447 on: November 12, 2016, 11:21:47 AM »

Brazilian GP suggestions:

Race Winner - Nico Rosberg @ 3/1 on the exchange. Lewis should win this weekend, but 3/1 on Nico is just too good to turn down. £10.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/brazilian-grand-prix/winner

Podium Finish - Daniel Ricciardo @ 6/5 on the exchange (anything over EVS is fine). He appears to have a tenth on his team mate this weekend which puts him in prime position for the 3rd podium slot. £15.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/brazilian-grand-prix/top-3-finish

Top Six Finish - Sergio Perez @ 24/13 with Bwin. I'm surprised by this price on this circuit which often produces bonkers races. £15. Would have taken best price over EVS.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/brazilian-grand-prix/top-6-finish

Not To Finish The Race - Sebastian Vettel @ 6/1 with Coral. I get the sense Seb is over driving at the moment, he's not someone you want to be wheel-to-wheel right now ... Suggest £10. >5/1 is fine.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/brazilian-grand-prix/not-to-finish-the-race

The points market is an interesting one this weekend, but I'm going to wait until after FP3 because practice two yesterday saw an array of different programmes so it's hard to come to any firm conclusions.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123448 on: November 12, 2016, 11:25:42 AM »

any South West London weather correspondents about? very wet this morning?

Been tipping down since 4am, still raining now, & very cold, overcast & miserable.

A Twickenham bet in mind, one assumes?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123449 on: November 12, 2016, 11:29:28 AM »

Nico Rosberg Brazilian Grand Prix Winner
£10.00 @ 4.30
Total Stake: £10.00
Potential Returns: £43.00

Daniel Ricciardo Brazilian Grand Prix Top 3 Finish
£15.00 @ 2.26
Total Stake: £15.00
Potential Returns: £33.89

12 Nov 2016 - Brazilian F1 Grand Prix- Top 6 Finish - Top 6 Finish

Sergio Perez @ 6/4

Stake : £15.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001772/F

Sebastian Vettel Brazilian Grand Prix Not To Finish The Race
6/1
Total Stake: £8.30
Potential Returns: £58.10

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8226 8227 8228 8229 [8230] 8231 8232 8233 8234 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: