blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:27:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Passive Income Ideas
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Passive Income Ideas  (Read 955 times)
Sark79

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2015, 02:49:01 PM »

I have been looking into this recently. Hitting 35 at the end of last year was difficult for me to take initially. However instead of getting down about getting older I decided to try and make some changes in my life. I have been looking at a site called clickbank. Does anyone have any experience with clickbank they can share good or bad? 
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 02:59:36 PM »

Not seen clickbank but if you have not read them already as someone who is a year or so into that kinda stuff I can recommend three books (if not read already)

Rich Dad Poor Dad (and vol2)

And

The E Myth Revisited

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 03:13:38 PM »

Thanks mate. I will take a look at these books. To be honest, I have always been a bit sceptical of online marketing and other such sales sites until recently. An old school friend changed my mind after talking with him at a New Years party last month. His hobby is bee keeping and breeding snails for his cooking passion. He has been doing this since he was at University and although doesn't have any qualifications in the subject knows a lot about it in an amateur way. At the end of 2011 he wrote a 107 page ebook about his snail passion advising others how to get started. Between 2012 and the start of 2015 he has made over £70k from this book. I was gobsmacked. He still works full time, but as he says it took him about two months to write the book with his wife's help and it is now passive income. He is active on various cooking forums and hobbies sites where he has a link to his book.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 03:29:16 PM »

£70k from a book about snails?!!
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 03:45:41 PM »

I don't know the guy as well anymore, but whenever any of my friends mention him we all have a laugh about his snail fetish. I am not laughing now as his snails are making him money , lol. He sells them to local restaurants when he gets too many. His wife keeps telling him to do it full time so he can be at home more for the kids, but he loves his job working for Scottish Gas so just keeps it as a hobby. After he got married around 2008 he sent me a small box of some snails to sample. I declined the gift which he seemed a little confused and upset by.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: