blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:56:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 38455 times)
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2007, 07:11:31 PM »

just caught up after a busy day at work..great updates snoops and maria

good luck wishes are for Dave Colclough and Rupinder Bedi
NEVES

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2007, 07:23:52 PM »

There hasn't been much shouting from you guys on this update, so I'm hoping this picture will activate the humour cog in your brain and prise some cracking one-liners from your fingers. At the moment, I'm lost for words, but I'm sure this encounter between Rob Hollink and the masseuse is worth a caption or two. Anyone fancy a shot?

Roll Eyes
Rob Hollink whispers to girlfriend stay low as i don't want the table to see you without any make up

Rules are for the obedience of fools and
guidance of wise men.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2007, 07:55:15 PM »

There hasn't been much shouting from you guys on this update, so I'm hoping this picture will activate the humour cog in your brain and prise some cracking one-liners from your fingers. At the moment, I'm lost for words, but I'm sure this encounter between Rob Hollink and the masseuse is worth a caption or two. Anyone fancy a shot?

Roll Eyes
Rob Hollink whispers to girlfriend stay low as i don't want the table to see you without any make up

Is this based on personal experience?
NEVES

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2007, 07:57:13 PM »

Hmmm that would be telling.

Rules are for the obedience of fools and
guidance of wise men.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2007, 08:05:26 PM »

Ok we have kicked off again, maybe things will speed up now.  It has been a bit of a slow start to this EPT, there are still 74 out of the 89 starters left and now half way through the 150/300 level.  Im off into the weird tall ceilined, hanger looking, carpeted train depot type place to see if I find anything to post about....

b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2007, 08:13:08 PM »

Great updates guys,

News on The Rocket Man's cash game please...

Say hello to Punk floyd for me to please and tell him to have a quiet Guinness for me... Ty x
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2007, 08:22:17 PM »

At some point today, Cristiano Blanco, Henrik Olander and Joe Rafferty all fell by the wayside. Time of exit may vary.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2007, 08:33:55 PM »

Some of the players on Table Black will be in need of some dexedrine to cure the narcolepsy caused by recent turn of events, the action being held up substantially after the dealer dealt out an Ace high Flop... without a burn card!

As you'd expect in these situations, Thomas Kremser was called over to make a ruling, which led to much analysis of how the dealer deals his flops and which card should be the burn card. After a while, Big TK decided upon a card (99% sure, apparently), but said to the players involved in the hand that if they had any doubt, they should speak out. Whilst Johan Storakers shrugged his shoulders saying he'd go with whatever Kremser decided, Jason Roberton claimed to be unsure. As a result, Thomas Kremser changed his decision and ordered the dealer to reshuffle and deal out a brand new flop, one which came in the form of a . Storakers confidentally bet out (bravely in hindsight), triggering a quick fold from Jason who deemed his Pocket Nines inferior. Unfortunately for the Irishman, Storakers revealed for a well played Big Slick.

Whilst Big TK was looming over a rather edgy dealer, I couldn't help but hoping for another faux pas on the next flop. I think if that had happened, Big TK would have grabbed him by the ear like a 1920's teacher and given him 10 lashings.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 09:05:29 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2007, 08:37:13 PM »

Just before the dinner break we lost blonde (George2loose) Rupinder Bedi.  He makes a raise with  and gets one caller, he is rewarded with a flop like this:

Rupinder bets out 800 but gets reraised 2,500.  Rupinder reraises again to 6K but matey pushes all in, Rupinder feels with 2k behind he may well be behind with all the action but has to call and is shown 66 for the flopped set.  He took it well, but obviously disapointed as was highly enjoying his first EPT.

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2007, 08:40:08 PM »

Great updates guys,

News on The Rocket Man's cash game please...

Say hello to Punk floyd for me to please and tell him to have a quiet Guinness for me... Ty x

Hi Matt, I cant find Paul Gourlay but he was on about playing a tournament somewhere or other!?!!

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2007, 08:41:08 PM »

Bertrand Grospellier is still here, although in rather thinner form due to accepting a 70k bet (who wouldn't?) in which he has to lose a certain amount of weight by a certain amount of time. Yes, details are very sketchy, but I do know that he has 8 kilos to go before he can collect the money. Why does no one offer me these bets? I'll lose 8 kilo for a fiver.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2007, 08:44:27 PM »

Bertrand Grospellier is still here, although in rather thinner form due to accepting a 70k bet (who wouldn't?) in which he has to lose a certain amount of weight by a certain amount of time. Yes, details are very sketchy, but I do know that he has 8 kilos to go before he can collect the money. Why does no one offer me these bets? I'll lose 8 kilo for a fiver.

The only way you could lose 8 kilos is if you cut off an arm. Eat some food!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2007, 08:49:51 PM »

One of the more enigmatic characters is Danish player Stig Rasumussen, quite prepared to wear his heart on his sleeve and make every decision appear to be a highly stressful one. The last encounter to induce a huff and a puff was with Christophe Benzimra, the Frenchman putting Stig to a seemingly painful decision with a 2,675 to 8,000 re-raise on two hearts board.

With his face twitching like a three legged ferret, Stig eventually bet the lot and pushed all his chips across the line, although rather messily I might add. Christophe quickly called, but was dismayed to see that his was in need of assistance against Stig's two spades.

A house-filling on the River and we were braced for a Stig explosion, one that came in the form of an exclaimed "Yes!", a slam of the chair, and the repetition of the phrase "Gut Poker, Gut Poker" (or at least that's what I think he was saying).

Meanwhile, Christophe was left to slip away in defeat as Stig took the pot unquietly.

He may be loud, but at least he's entertaining in what has been a rather quiet affair today.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2007, 08:50:28 PM »

Food is for wimps!
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2007, 09:00:31 PM »

Food is for wimps!

My point exactly. 

Hey Snoops, you know that giant beef rib joint I sent you a photo of before? It's coming out of the oven now. Mmm. It's saying...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: