blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 02:29:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  ept snowfest interest thread
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ept snowfest interest thread  (Read 7158 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 04:11:09 PM »

I was at this tournament last year and it's an awesome location, you'll have a great time.

Isn't it the first time they are running it?

Alex got your phone message was at golf, got to tacked the M25 on a Friday afternoon now, will call you this evening if poss.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 04:30:12 PM »

I was at this tournament last year and it's an awesome location, you'll have a great time.

Isn't it the first time they are running it?

Alex got your phone message was at golf, got to tacked the M25 on a Friday afternoon now, will call you this evening if poss.

Yeah, as an EPT, but it was the PokerNews Cup last year, and I remember them talking about making it an EPT instead for 2010. CCC might have the brothel next door for bad beat therapy, but this place has sledging, much better imo.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 04:47:42 PM »

Yeah looks incred, how close is the hotel to the ski lifts? Also how long from airport to hotel? Finally which airport did you fly into?

Cheers Snoops.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 05:46:45 PM »

Yeah looks incred, how close is the hotel to the ski lifts? Also how long from airport to hotel? Finally which airport did you fly into?

Cheers Snoops.

The hotels are all mega close to everything - it's a small place. Airport to hotel is a long drive through the mountains (over an hour definitely), but it's a good view, although make sure you're driver isn't psychotic or else you might die. Can't remember which one I flew into, it was a major one though.
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2010, 12:10:35 AM »

yo thanks a lot for interest guys, gonna be going out there but not gonna play main, just cash. thanks for support and if i do change my mind ill p.m

regards, alex
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 12:41:33 PM »

yo thanks a lot for interest guys, gonna be going out there but not gonna play main, just cash. thanks for support and if i do change my mind ill p.m

regards, alex

Good luck anyway Alex.
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 06:48:13 PM »

Alex, are you any good at skiing? I won a seat thru the 'stars steps system. Looking for some people to tackle the slopes with when I'm not playing the poker.

Are you going to play any satellites for the ME?
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 02:54:19 AM »

Alex, are you any good at skiing? I won a seat thru the 'stars steps system. Looking for some people to tackle the slopes with when I'm not playing the poker.

Are you going to play any satellites for the ME?

lo mango, yer im shit hot. no seriously.

im gonna be playing cash m8, might play one or 2 sats. ill ping u on this m8, arriving saturday and will be meeting in host hotel bar that evening.
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 03:48:34 AM »

cool Smiley

The official party sounds like it might be better than the hotel bar? Can probably get you in as a guest? I like the sound of free beer anyway Smiley

Here's what the email says:

POKERSTARS EPT SNOWFEST WELCOME PARTY
PokerStars is hosting a spectacular welcome party for the EPT Snowfest. The party takes place from 9pm Saturday 20th March - the eve of the EPT Snowfest Main Event.
The party will be held in the greatest aprhs-ski venue in Saalbach-Hinterglemm, the Goasshall. All PokerStars players and their guests are invited to the EPT Snowfest party.
You MUST have a wristband to gain access to the welcome party.You can collect your wristband from the PokerStars welcome desk between 10am and 6pm. If you don't get your wristband you won't get in!
Free drinks and entertainment will be available from 9pm, this is definitely an EPT party not to be missed.
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 05:01:36 AM »

cool Smiley

The official party sounds like it might be better than the hotel bar? Can probably get you in as a guest? I like the sound of free beer anyway Smiley

Here's what the email says:

POKERSTARS EPT SNOWFEST WELCOME PARTY
PokerStars is hosting a spectacular welcome party for the EPT Snowfest. The party takes place from 9pm Saturday 20th March - the eve of the EPT Snowfest Main Event.
The party will be held in the greatest aprhs-ski venue in Saalbach-Hinterglemm, the Goasshall. All PokerStars players and their guests are invited to the EPT Snowfest party.
You MUST have a wristband to gain access to the welcome party.You can collect your wristband from the PokerStars welcome desk between 10am and 6pm. If you don't get your wristband you won't get in!
Free drinks and entertainment will be available from 9pm, this is definitely an EPT party not to be missed.

k m8, sounds good, could u try and wrangle 2 please....

will stay till you get too drunk and start a fight with someone random Tongue

Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 10:45:09 AM »

k m8, sounds good, could u try and wrangle 2 please....
will stay till you get too drunk and start a fight with someone random Tongue

LOL!

Yeah, I'll email PStars and ask if I can have 2 guests. Can you PM me the name of the other one?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: