blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:00:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272677 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9011 9012 9013 9014 [9015] 9016 9017 9018 9019 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13498494 times)
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #135210 on: January 21, 2019, 08:03:34 PM »

Sit down, hhy...

For a fan of Dubai Wanderers FC, the last line of verse two is going to be a tad ironic one day.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135211 on: January 21, 2019, 08:08:05 PM »

Just seen the legendary James (Google is your friend, Tikay) are playing at Donny racecourse on Saturday 17th August.

A day of punting on shite horses followed by a set from one of the UKs best bands, all in the glorious Yorkshire sunshine.

Where's the face with the heart eyes emoji?

Sit down, hhy...

I'd rather get laid instead.

Best Bitter.
peejaytwo

View Profile
« Reply #135212 on: January 21, 2019, 08:45:44 PM »

Just seen the legendary James (Google is your friend, Tikay) are playing at Donny racecourse on Saturday 17th August.

A day of punting on shite horses followed by a set from one of the UKs best bands, all in the glorious Yorkshire sunshine.

Sit down, hhy...

I'd rather get laid instead.

Does she only come when she’s on top?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135213 on: January 21, 2019, 09:05:44 PM »

Sit down, hhy...

He's a star.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #135214 on: January 22, 2019, 10:21:23 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6616833/Ex-policeman-suspected-using-syndicate-money-spend-2m-23-horses.html

Sounds like Blatch has made a return
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135215 on: January 22, 2019, 11:22:27 AM »

This is not looking at all good;

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11614233/cardiff-citys-emiliano-sala-was-on-board-missing-plane-french-authorities-confirm

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #135216 on: January 22, 2019, 06:04:01 PM »

Very sad.

Must admit looking at that little plane, I wouldn't fancy using it on a trip from France to Cardiff especially at night.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135217 on: January 23, 2019, 10:49:48 AM »

Very sad.

Must admit looking at that little plane, I wouldn't fancy using it on a trip from France to Cardiff especially at night.

Me neither.

We all have the stereotype of a Premier League footballer in our mind, being whisked hither & thither in private jets, but I'm really not at all sure I'd ever want to cross an expanse of ocean in a thing like this;

Click to see full-size image.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135218 on: January 23, 2019, 10:50:53 AM »

And how about this, his last Instagram message, translated, was "the final goodbye".

Yikes.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #135219 on: January 23, 2019, 01:11:49 PM »

Very sad.

Me neither.

We all have the stereotype of a Premier League footballer in our mind, being whisked hither & thither in private jets, but I'm really not at all sure I'd ever want to cross an expanse of ocean in a thing like this;

Many years ago, a friend of mine needed miles for part of his private pilots licence, so we headed over to Caen via Bournemouth and Jersey in a single prop aircraft (It wasn't as grand as that one).  We did it all without GPS, and just by heading in the right direction and working out where we were on the map when we got there.   I don't think he introduced me to the concept of acting as navigator until we got to Manchester Airport.  

We did wear survival suits across the channel, but the whole experience was pretty scary, particularly when we lost sight of land.   I did notice we were the only single prop on the airfield in Jersey and it wasn't helped by somebody querying the use of the single prop aircraft in the planning room.

Altogether an experience I wouldn't want to repeat, and we wore survival suits and did it in good weather in the spring or summer.  

I can understand why my friend did it, as we were young, foolish and he had never flown a twin, but this all seems like a really bad idea if you can afford better.

There is some speculation this might be the plane and/or the pilot.   Note that others disagreed with both on pprune.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/magazine-34492176/my-life-as-a-ferry-pilot
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 01:26:47 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135220 on: January 23, 2019, 01:18:03 PM »

Surely you may as well wait for a couple of weeks to see if any front runners bag some braces and push Kane’s odds out even further? He’ll never get any shorter while still out injured?

Was more if news starts to filter through that he's due back earlier than expected.

Hanging on for a bit does make sense though.

I wouldn't wait much longer if you're still playing. 12-1 a quarter three spots is as good as you'll do before the EW terms vanish. 365 and 188 are now two spots and others are win only.

8-13, 3, 7, 12, 40 Bar seems a decent EW heat, especially with Sala, Kane and P-EA at least four clear of the rest.

There are far worse EW pokes than Firmino at 100-1. He's only one outside the places and 25-1 a place seems fair. He's one of a handful further down the list capable of getting three or four in one game.

Elsewhere, Darragh is fast losing patience with Fat Steve.

https://twitter.com/DMAC102?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Complete give-ups v Middlesbro and Luton don't bode well and to lose to Pompey's kids the EFL Trophy piled the pressure on. Charlton are bringing almost 3,000 on Saturday and a heavy home defeat wouldn't be a surprise. Get ready for Fergie Junior Chapter 3.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135221 on: January 23, 2019, 01:51:04 PM »

Bordeaux 1-10 with Sky to sign Josh Maja.

Karlan Grant long odds-on to go to the Champo this month.

Both good news for our L1 portfolio.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135222 on: January 23, 2019, 02:44:10 PM »

Never takes Darragh toooo long to make a comment on team selection e.t.c

Who could have seen him and Evans not being a mix? Smiley Smiley

Maja back on loan? never like players coming back when have agreed a move but best case in this scenario obv
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135223 on: January 23, 2019, 03:14:12 PM »

Never sure about this sort of thing. Lots of chat about pre-contracts if going to Germany and assume it's the same if he goes to France?

How much game-time he'd get in that case will depend on whether they can get 'On Fire' from Wigan.

Karlan to Brentford as a cheap replacement for Ollie Watkins imo.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135224 on: January 23, 2019, 03:30:47 PM »

Bordeaux don't seem likely to be the sort of team to spend money and loan back is my first thought

Pages: 1 ... 9011 9012 9013 9014 [9015] 9016 9017 9018 9019 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: