blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:13:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7806 7807 7808 7809 [7810] 7811 7812 7813 7814 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13478998 times)
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #117135 on: May 09, 2016, 10:39:45 AM »

to confirm this should now have settled

one of the biggest winning bets we've had backed all the way down

Remind me what we had on Wigan, please.

Was this another Chompy affair?

it was, we won £1050 net at 8-1 down on winning league one

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #117136 on: May 09, 2016, 11:24:58 AM »

A profit of £780 yesterday

£620 Peterborough goals, with a Jon Taylor hat-trick

£160 Will Grigg golden boot

Crikey, can't recall many bigger winning days than that.

nirvana must absolutely love Chompy. 

Can confirm this was a MAX bet for nirvana.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #117137 on: May 09, 2016, 11:38:16 AM »

£40 on Austria to qualify from ESC semi-final 1, 13-8 Hillies please.

Pleasant little ditty

For some reason, UK is being backed. This is good news. Will only help the price about us finishing last.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:39:50 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117138 on: May 09, 2016, 12:31:31 PM »

to confirm this should now have settled

one of the biggest winning bets we've had backed all the way down

Remind me what we had on Wigan, please.

Was this another Chompy affair?

it was, we won £1050 net at 8-1 down on winning league one

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117139 on: May 09, 2016, 12:55:39 PM »

£40 on Austria to qualify from ESC semi-final 1, 13-8 Hillies please.

Pleasant little ditty

For some reason, UK is being backed. This is good news. Will only help the price about us finishing last.

Austria Eurovision Semi Final 1 To Qualify
13/8
Total Stake: £40.00
Potential Returns: £104.80

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #117140 on: May 09, 2016, 01:28:37 PM »

A profit of £780 yesterday

£620 Peterborough goals, with a Jon Taylor hat-trick

£160 Will Grigg golden boot

Crikey, can't recall many bigger winning days than that.

nirvana must absolutely love Chompy. 

Haha..I made so much yesterday I may have an iced bun or two for lunch

sola virtus nobilitat
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #117141 on: May 09, 2016, 02:02:09 PM »

Anyone got any opinions about the new UN Secretary General? Seems like there is two books right now (Will Hill and PP) as I can't find it on Laddies any more, and doesn't seem to be on Oddschecker.

Odds
Helen Clark (NZ) 10/11 WH, 2/1 PP - Former NZ Prime Minsister
Irina Bokova (Bulgaria) 6/4 WH, 11/4 PP - Director General of UNESCO
Vuk Jeremic (Serbia) 3/1 WH, 4/1 PP - Former Serbian Foreign Minister
9/1 Bar

It is decided by 15 permanent members and China, France, Russia, UK and US can veto any candidate.*modified and corrected

Seems to be a consensus that it is Eastern Europe's turn to have a go at being in charge. However there is of course a lot of aggro towards Russia with what has happened in Ukraine, so Clark could be a compromise candidate, however she is from the same region as the current incumbent. Clark has shortened in the betting in recent weeks, but that could just because she is the only one anybody has heard of. Also perhaps a feeling that it is time for a woman to get the job.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 02:13:53 PM by bergeroo » Logged
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #117142 on: May 09, 2016, 04:22:03 PM »

Still some evens around about SDS for the jockey's championship. Go in again please, take the total bet up to £500.

Obv there was no domestic Flat racing yesterday, but Ryan was in Ireland and has taken today off. That feels like it might be a trend for the summer. Meanwhile, SDS is doing the Brighton-Windsor double header.

He'll be a prohibitive price within a couple of weeks I fancy.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #117143 on: May 09, 2016, 06:01:49 PM »

Skybet 7-4 Burton to be relegated from the Championship next season. They opened 9-4 yesterday, which was even more com.

Will be around evens come August imo.

Their 40-1 to win the league is ridic. Shows how much they struggle these days when they can't copy betfair.

RobbieP

View Profile
« Reply #117144 on: May 09, 2016, 06:08:06 PM »

This might be of intrest betting for the Mercury music prize 2016

Radiohead are the darlings of the indie press and just released their 9th album yesterday

It has been awarded  to a debut artist 9 times out of the last 11 yrs

Nominations are not out yet and the winner isn't annonce until November

But at 10/1 there might be value

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/awards/mercury-prize/winning-act

A review is below

Radiohead: A Moon Shaped Pool described as a 'stunning triumph' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36246976

Might be a punt

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #117145 on: May 09, 2016, 06:39:06 PM »

It is an interesting fact about the debut artists. Even more interesting that the top 12 on that odds  list are not debutants

In response I would ask - Four of their other critically acclaimed albums have also been nominated but none have won, so what's different this year?

If I was going to give it to an established act this year then I'd go for Bowie, but I'd also say that with the judges to contrarian, it is likely that half the nominees are not even on that list!

Tricky market. No bet for me at this stage .

This might be of intrest betting for the Mercury music prize 2016

Radiohead are the darlings of the indie press and just released their 9th album yesterday

It has been awarded  to a debut artist 9 times out of the last 11 yrs

Nominations are not out yet and the winner isn't annonce until November

But at 10/1 there might be value

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/awards/mercury-prize/winning-act

A review is below

Radiohead: A Moon Shaped Pool described as a 'stunning triumph' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36246976

Might be a punt

RobbieP

View Profile
« Reply #117146 on: May 09, 2016, 07:01:49 PM »

I agree with you  ut this year it's a public vote with 6th finalists instead of 12

Mercury Prize: Music fans will be allowed to vote - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36248187

That's what might make it a punt subject to them being nominated in the 1st place

Dekka

View Profile
« Reply #117147 on: May 09, 2016, 07:12:25 PM »

With Danny Welbeck looking a serious doubt about making the Euros Roy's going to be doing some tinkering on the make up of his squad.  Rooney's proving he can do a job as a midfield option so I'm convinced Welbeck will be replaced by an out and out striker who will be a good option to change the game coming off the bench.  He'll also need to be a "decent lad" around the hotel etc as they aren't likely to get much game time.  I know who I'd want coming on if we need a goal in the last 15 minutes.   Defoe has shortened up recently but @ 12/1 looks like he might be a value shout to me, he's certainly one of the form strikers in the Premier League. I'd be interested in what others think.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/euro-2016/england-euro-2016-specials/to-make-the-squad?selectionName=jermaine-defoe

Only dead fish swim with the stream
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #117148 on: May 09, 2016, 07:14:57 PM »

I'd say Bowie is a pretty slam dunk pick to get that public vote, so Radiohead will have to go through the judges selection.
I agree with you  ut this year it's a public vote with 6th finalists instead of 12

Mercury Prize: Music fans will be allowed to vote - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36248187

That's what might make it a punt subject to them being nominated in the 1st place

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #117149 on: May 09, 2016, 07:48:46 PM »

With Danny Welbeck looking a serious doubt about making the Euros Roy's going to be doing some tinkering on the make up of his squad.  Rooney's proving he can do a job as a midfield option so I'm convinced Welbeck will be replaced by an out and out striker who will be a good option to change the game coming off the bench.  He'll also need to be a "decent lad" around the hotel etc as they aren't likely to get much game time.  I know who I'd want coming on if we need a goal in the last 15 minutes.   Defoe has shortened up recently but @ 12/1 looks like he might be a value shout to me, he's certainly one of the form strikers in the Premier League. I'd be interested in what others think.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/euro-2016/england-euro-2016-specials/to-make-the-squad?selectionName=jermaine-defoe

I don't mind that idea but feel that Carroll might be ahead of Defoe.

10/1 with jokes seems generous too.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 07:52:01 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 7806 7807 7808 7809 [7810] 7811 7812 7813 7814 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: