blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:43:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4963 4964 4965 4966 [4967] 4968 4969 4970 4971 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13504261 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74490 on: April 15, 2014, 04:50:14 PM »

Bobby1 is a trusted snooker voice, if he's not too bust perusing Asian 'Handicaps' sites ofc.

From my untrained eye, Ronnie looks ridic short as argueboy says, so many things can go wrong and would never wanna be backing 6/4.

Have had a lil dabble ew on Higgins while the debate starts, looks a good price for that half, tho I know little of his recent form

i spoke to bobby1. He was knee deep in research into the delights of the Far East, as it happens, and is coming back to me when he's spoken to a few of the ladyboys

Higgins form this year has been poor. only past the Quarters in one event. hence his slip down the rankings to 11, and his availability at this price.

the recommendations were about value and the draw, other side to Ronnie if he blitzes it again and because ronnie skews the book, each way value is around....  

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #74491 on: April 15, 2014, 05:00:43 PM »

Bobby1 is a trusted snooker voice, if he's not too bust perusing Asian 'Handicaps' sites ofc.

From my untrained eye, Ronnie looks ridic short as argueboy says, so many things can go wrong and would never wanna be backing 6/4.

Have had a lil dabble ew on Higgins while the debate starts, looks a good price for that half, tho I know little of his recent form

i spoke to bobby1. He was knee deep in research into the delights of the Far East, as it happens, and is coming back to me when he's spoken to a few of the ladyboys

Higgins form this year has been poor. only past the Quarters in one event. hence his slip down the rankings to 11, and his availability at this price.

the recommendations were about value and the draw, other side to Ronnie if he blitzes it again and because ronnie skews the book, each way value is around....  

For Ronnie to be a 6/4 shot at this stage you have to assume he is going to be going off 1/4 or 1/5 for the qtr semi's and final.  1/4 treble alone is an even money shot.  Just can't see him being that short to win games this deep into the event.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74492 on: April 15, 2014, 05:06:28 PM »

The 9/1 with Patrick on Silva in the City game looks fair whats bets that at 1/5th odds or beteveryday at 15/2 1/3 odds?

Best imo is to do the win only @9/1 and also take the 23/10 anytime with the same firm.

Means you lose some of the 5/2 place you'd get with .365, but you gain back on the win.

The good thing here is you can choose how much to put on the win and the place separately.

I actually think it's a fantastic bet.

Will be adding it to my portfolio on the game along with chunky investments on both Aguerro&Dzeko ew.

is any of this for the thread?

if so what, where and how....?

Don't think fred can get on with either .365 nor patrick?

Hence I didn't bother reccing.

The best bet if it could get on would imo be Aguerro ew with .365@13/5 which is best priced.

Getting 1.87 on a 1.62 place shot with the win part fairly neutral.

Might wait for confirmation that he is starting b4 going in too chunky though.

The fact that this is such a great ew match is illustrated by pp going an awful 1/5 odds the place.

Happily surprised at Silva's 9/1 though.

tested these out

Bet365 (1/3 odds unlimited places)

Aguero they offer tikay £76 e/w at 13/5
Dzeko £50 e/w at 4/1
Silva £26 e/w at 15/2

PaddyPower

Silva £8.50 e/w at 8/1
Aguero they are 5/2
Dzeko 3/1

So, Bet365 on all three is a go-er.

I almost took Dzeko and Silva there and then.

Aguero is void if he stays on the bench, i assume....

Over to you Nico29....

My eyes are open wide
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #74493 on: April 15, 2014, 05:11:13 PM »

wait for Nico but sure he will say take the lot

nice to see the 366 restriction lifted a bit anyway
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #74494 on: April 15, 2014, 05:16:34 PM »

Take the lot.

Tighty, can I ask why you want less on Ali Carter who is in the bit of the draw you like the most (more than the Robertson quarter) and is a much bigger price? Shouldn't he be a bigger bet? (looks good to me).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74495 on: April 15, 2014, 05:19:41 PM »

Take the lot.

Tighty, can I ask why you want less on Ali Carter who is in the bit of the draw you like the most (more than the Robertson quarter) and is a much bigger price? Shouldn't he be a bigger bet? (looks good to me).

I Suppose he should yes, if i followed my own logic.

My eyes are open wide
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74496 on: April 15, 2014, 05:20:55 PM »

Problem with going in too hefty with 365 is yr likely to get auto restrcited back again!

I also think it might be wise to wait for some team news b4 going in too hefty, although i'd be shocked if it wasn't a non runner if they started on the bench (always a small concern of backing a sub ew and then they come on at 0-0 at 75 mins-but the goals expectation is so high here that's almost redundant)

I'd prob rec Sergio for £40 ew@13/5, Dzeko £20 ew@4/1 and Silva £20 ew@15/2.

But maybe best to check for warmth etc?

Tho nice to see Horsey likes it too.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74497 on: April 15, 2014, 05:23:25 PM »

I would take the lot myself if I didn't care about losing the account.

Trying to be better at nurturing accounts at mo but I guess if you do a filthy bet for £40 ew it's the same as £76 ew right really?

Up to you tighty.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74498 on: April 15, 2014, 05:24:47 PM »

ok, backtrack a bit

the maxes quoted were win only...(i got excited, prematurely)

ew maxes are

Aguero 19.23 e/w 13/5
Silva 6.67 e/w 15/2
Dzeko 12.50 e/w 4/1

done all three B365 for £76.80

My eyes are open wide
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74499 on: April 15, 2014, 05:27:05 PM »

ok, backtrack a bit

the maxes quoted were win only...(i got excited, prematurely)

ew maxes are

Aguero 19.23 e/w 13/5
Silva 6.67 e/w 15/2
Dzeko 12.50 e/w 4/1

done all three B365 for £76.80

1% like me!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74500 on: April 15, 2014, 05:33:22 PM »

World Snooker

The draw has put the top two in the market in the same half, Ronnie and Ding

Ronnie we know about, Ding has won five ranking events this year and was a lot of people's idea of the alternative winner should Ronnie not win

the market offers 1/2 e/w top 2.

so, over the last 24 hours I have tried to research "value" in the bottom half, to back each way to win the half....as the favourite in the half is Robertson at 9/1 outright or 9/2 to win

the bottom half draw reads as follows, assuming they reach the second round (of course not all will)

Mark Selby (3) v Ali Carter (14)    
John Higgins (11) v Stuart Bingham (6)    
Judd Trump (7) v  Stephen Maguire (10)    
Mark Allen (15) v    Neil Robertson (2)

outright prices in this half

Robertson 9/1
Selby 11/1
Trump 11/1
Higgins 20/1
Allen 25/1
Maguire 33/1
Bingham 40/1
Carter 50/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/winner

My interest is especially in the third quarter because Selby is opposable at the Crucible, usually.

Three seperate people have told me unprompted that Higgins is set to belie his seeding, and is playing better than he has been for 18 months

Carter came back to form in a run to the semi final in China this month, has twice finished runner up in the Worlds, lastly as recently as 2012 and has a teak tough matchplay temperament especially over the longer games. His health problems are under control, and he's a fancy price 

If Robertson performs as he can, world number one, two ranking events this year including the UK, finalist in China earlier in the month then 9/1

So

Recommendations - all for value given the shape of the draw

Neil Robertson £10 e/w 9/1 (1/2 odds 1,2) BetVictor or Coral

John Higgins £15 e/w 18/1  (1/2 odds 1,2) BetVictor 

Ali Carter £20 e/w 50/1 (1/2 odds 1,2) Coral

If any get deep runs we can trade around the two larger priced positions in the second week. the aim is that one wins the third quarter, and we go from there   

adjusted stakes as per Neil

Alternative, or in addition, is lay Ronnie at 2.5 or so

I remember last year, possibly two years on the trot, bobby1 has has the nudge on Ronnie's attitude/form etc in the run up to the event and was spot on. would like to hear what he thinks before we proceed on Ronnie

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #74501 on: April 15, 2014, 05:43:27 PM »

What price was ronnie pre event last year? 4/1? 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74502 on: April 15, 2014, 06:00:29 PM »

The 9/1 with Patrick on Silva in the City game looks fair whats bets that at 1/5th odds or beteveryday at 15/2 1/3 odds?

Best imo is to do the win only @9/1 and also take the 23/10 anytime with the same firm.

Means you lose some of the 5/2 place you'd get with .365, but you gain back on the win.

The good thing here is you can choose how much to put on the win and the place separately.

I actually think it's a fantastic bet.

Will be adding it to my portfolio on the game along with chunky investments on both Aguerro&Dzeko ew.

is any of this for the thread?

if so what, where and how....?

Don't think fred can get on with either .365 nor patrick?

Hence I didn't bother reccing.

The best bet if it could get on would imo be Aguerro ew with .365@13/5 which is best priced.

Getting 1.87 on a 1.62 place shot with the win part fairly neutral.

Might wait for confirmation that he is starting b4 going in too chunky though.

The fact that this is such a great ew match is illustrated by pp going an awful 1/5 odds the place.

Happily surprised at Silva's 9/1 though.

tested these out

Bet365 (1/3 odds unlimited places)

Aguero they offer tikay £76 e/w at 13/5
Dzeko £50 e/w at 4/1
Silva £26 e/w at 15/2

PaddyPower

Silva £8.50 e/w at 8/1
Aguero they are 5/2
Dzeko 3/1

So, Bet365 on all three is a go-er.

I almost took Dzeko and Silva there and then.

Aguero is void if he stays on the bench, i assume....

Over to you Nico29....

Damn, my cover is blown. I've been quoting "restricted" stakes for 2 years now, & had got away with it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74503 on: April 15, 2014, 06:02:28 PM »

This Post deserves SO much more love.

WP Mr Kimber, wp.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #74504 on: April 15, 2014, 06:08:19 PM »

What price was ronnie pre event last year? 4/1? 

Think he was bigger than that as he hadn't played for a year.  Seem to remember 7-1 but don't know for sure.
Pages: 1 ... 4963 4964 4965 4966 [4967] 4968 4969 4970 4971 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: