blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 05:21:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Reasons why I ask is it worth it?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reasons why I ask is it worth it?  (Read 77860 times)
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: November 04, 2010, 10:18:57 AM »

Anyone who mans up and faces the music instead of going in to hiding and pretending it didn't happen is OK in my book.

Hope you get everyone paid off, learn a lesson, put this behind you and move on.

+1
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 04, 2010, 10:21:11 AM »

Anyone who mans up and faces the music instead of going in to hiding and pretending it didn't happen is OK in my book.

Hope you get everyone paid off, learn a lesson, put this behind you and move on.

This statement tickles me! LOL

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 04, 2010, 04:26:22 PM »

This statement tickles me! LOL
keep taking pictures of ur own shit
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 04, 2010, 05:11:41 PM »

You want me to pm you my latest addition to my collection?

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 04, 2010, 05:17:39 PM »

who is girgy85 ? greekstein ?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 04, 2010, 05:41:34 PM »

who is girgy85 ? greekstein ?

Who's GreekStein?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 04, 2010, 05:45:04 PM »

he came 22 at DTD at the weekend and i think its gone to his head lol
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 04, 2010, 06:12:14 PM »

he came 22 at DTD at the weekend and i think its gone to his head lol

Yea the names Mitch Johnson! Wink

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 04, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »

I echo this. The palace for perfect people is nearly empty, and the few people who are there probably shouldn't be. It's all about making good and moving on, people forget and life continues.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 04, 2010, 10:10:17 PM »

If you truly have learnt from your mistakes marc then all I have to say is...

gg Betfair and Bet365

buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 09, 2010, 05:43:33 PM »

Done a few mini sweat sessions with Marc last few nights. I know his poker talents were never in doubt but iv been very impressed with how he actually explains things. Also, he seems to have his head switched on now and focused entirely on winning MTT's!!
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 10, 2010, 06:03:18 AM »

I cannot believe what I'm hearing tbh, this is how fickle gamblers really are.

You have betrayed so many people's trust, acting all the big man, so full of yourself, do you still berate every player on stars/full tilt, just because you think you are the best player in the world?

You made a mistake? - you made countless mistakes, you did not just win one tourney, you won countless amounts of money time and time again, and continued to live on the edge and do whatever sick gambling you were doing, and bragging about it to make yourself look big.

Have you actually done anything about the addiction you had with the degerneracy part of your life? - you say u paid back $$ and now everything is ok, but what actually have you done in terms of getting help with your egotistic gambling problems to ensure this would never repeat itself?

Message to all of you, now I know why no one else actually spoke out about this "man" - as they all knew that everything would be forgiven in the end, actually makes me sick reading the last 2 pages, what a joke.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 10, 2010, 06:24:46 AM »

Everybody deserves a second chance in my opinion.

Let he who has never sinned cast the first stone...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 10, 2010, 07:21:32 AM »

I cannot believe what I'm hearing tbh, this is how fickle gamblers really are.

You have betrayed so many people's trust, acting all the big man, so full of yourself, do you still berate every player on stars/full tilt, just because you think you are the best player in the world?

You made a mistake? - you made countless mistakes, you did not just win one tourney, you won countless amounts of money time and time again, and continued to live on the edge and do whatever sick gambling you were doing, and bragging about it to make yourself look big.

Have you actually done anything about the addiction you had with the degerneracy part of your life? - you say u paid back $$ and now everything is ok, but what actually have you done in terms of getting help with your egotistic gambling problems to ensure this would never repeat itself?

Message to all of you, now I know why no one else actually spoke out about this "man" - as they all knew that everything would be forgiven in the end, actually makes me sick reading the last 2 pages, what a joke.

what exactly more could i have done? you make out to be some righteous apostle, but im sure u have done things ur not proud of.
I have paid back alot of the $ i owed and will have paid it all back soon. I have cut out all the degenerate shit from before. I won money and lost money, but that was not for u to comment on . I owed ur friends $200 which is why u started this thread, and i have paid him back. Maybe you should move on and sort ur own problems out. You criticize people who gamble, but im sure u used to tlk about how u loved roulette and similar? pot kettle black etc.

Anyways, im not going to get into a slanging match with u on here as it cant benefit me, and will only make u look petty and silly. I owe u nothing and i dont even know u well. Gl with simlar threads in future, i hope u benefit from them in some way.
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 10, 2010, 02:39:40 PM »

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? - TELL ME ONE PERSON YOU KNOW THAT I OWE MONEY/$$ TO? Name them and I will shut up??

ONE PERSON who I LIED, constantly to, just so I could get $$ and enjoy my fixation??

I WON 100K WITHIN ONE YEAR, HALF OF WHICH WAS MINE, AND MY HALF I BASICALLY SPUNKED UP THE WALL ON "DEGENERATE" GAMBLING, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS MY MONEY AND I DON'T OWE PPL SHIT.

you are so pathetic, I started the thread because you mugged my friend off, and you still owe ppl I know, so don't chat bullshit, and then it came out, that you owe in the region of 40k?!?!? wtf??? I would of thought ppl would actually thank me, to let them know what scum you actually are.

People on here are 2 faced, and they get on with it imo, I was trying to help notify them of a scmmer, which whatever u look at it, you were doing at the time, and now you of all ppl are trying to make me look bad? - Tell me how that works out pls?
I have not EVER EVER EV ER scammed anyone just to feed my addiction, because I am a honest, trustworthy british citezan, and when I make mistakes, I have to live with them, no one else, just me, I don't go begging for $$$ to people, like you say , I don't even know LOL, rememebr 12 mths ago??? short memory , very short, you actually disgust me, and whoever is wishing u luck disgusts me too, a complete and utter farce.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: