blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:56:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  £1/3 deep @ the vic
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: £1/3 deep @ the vic  (Read 3712 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2013, 12:34:39 PM »

if he were to c/r the river we'd be beating a very rare A9 combo and bluffs only (we'd ofc be chopping sometimes too) I'd still call as I actually expect him to be bluffing MORE when he c/r's than when he bets the river, he is readless on you and prolly expects your hand to be of the AJ region and has no reason to know you'd value bet AJ OTR and you have pretty much no "light hands" 34/45/35/QJ/QT/JT of clubs the only possible air you can have really, and you're unlikely to call the flop with any of them, so I have no reason for him to think you'd bet the river so I'm pretty sure he'd just value bet with all his value hands.

So when he checks the river to us I think he's always just check folding, I'd throw a small vallue bet out, £140~ - he might level himself into think we have one of those 6 bluffing combo's and pay us off with a K or 9T or something but mostly he'll fold, he doesn't see our hand and can wonder what we had for a while, he also might level himself further into thinking we have only got AJ at best and jam a hand he was intending to fold (all unlikely these players are usually pretty good+solid, but give him a chance)

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: