blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 11:02:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Ladbrokes new football coupon
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ladbrokes new football coupon  (Read 3018 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2014, 12:30:13 PM »

So Ladbrokes have launched a brand new football coupon.. "TOP PRICES TOP TEAMS"

They boost the prices of the best backed teams - but it is minimum fivefolds.

But as we all learned within the first few pages of TFT, when you are getting a +ev bet, if you combine it with another +ev the edge goes up!

For example this week:

Liverpool 8/13 (1.54 Betfair)
Man City 6/10 (1.52)
Chelsea 8/13 (1.6)
Forest 4/5 (1.73)
Celtic 4/11 (1.29)
Rangers 1/5 (1.16)

Can't imagine this coupon will last for long before they realise they are giving away money.

Get on while you can!

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 12:35:06 PM »

Please put up a £100 6 fold recommendation on TFT just to see Tikay's reaction to a 6 fold being recommended as a max bet from a face!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 12:39:15 PM »

Please put up a £100 6 fold recommendation on TFT just to see Tikay's reaction to a 6 fold being recommended as a max bet from a face!

Ha!

Think I'd happily pay £100 to get Camel back on Fred, he started it, after all.

What are the chances of Ladbrokes accepting a £100 bet from Fred though, lol?

You could get a tasty priced banzai double on both happening, I guess. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 12:42:15 PM »

Take Chelski out there and the other 5 are all seriously large edges (13/2 about a 5/1 shot and you get to look like a total mug at the same time when you place your bet - what a life).  Might have to venture out myself and back that 5 fold.  Online as well as shops Camel or just shops?  Easier for me to get on online than shops.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 12:50:02 PM by arbboy » Logged
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 12:51:23 PM »

Take Chelski out there and the other 5 are all seriously large edges (13/2 about a 5/1 shot and you get to look like a total mug at the same time when you place your bet - what a life).  Might have to venture out myself and back that 5 fold.  Online as well as shops Camel or just shops?  Easier for me to get on online than shops.

I looked at Ladbrokes site and it isn't with the other coupons there, so unless they are hiding it somewhere else, it is just shops.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 12:52:45 PM »

I looked at Ladbrokes site and it isn't with the other coupons there, so unless they are hiding it somewhere else, it is just shops.

cheers
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 01:04:09 PM »

I don't get it

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 01:06:17 PM »

I don't get it

What don't you get mate?

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 01:10:30 PM »

Ladbrokes offer bonus coupon to suck in casuals with big prices on big teams hoping they will donate on the machines on their way out to give the ev back.  The catch is you have to select at least 5 teams to make it harder for you to win.  When you do win though you win more than you should ev wise.  

The vast majority of shop mugs won't know which teams are shorter on bf and just select their fancies so lads will probably still have an edge over most punters.  We can be selective (and not play the machines on the way out) and give ourselves the edge over ladbrokes as long as we are willing to embrace a bit of variance.

multiply the ladbrokes odds and you get 13/2.  multiple the bf odds and you get 5/1.  bf odds much more accurate guide to the true chance of a team winning than this ladbrokes coupon.

Numerous husband's in the Walsall area are currently being instructed to place this bet!

ffs just noticed Celtic is an early kick off in 1 minute as is Chelsea - celtic price was the biggest edge % wise.  Is there another selection Camel to replace Celtic with?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 01:14:41 PM by arbboy » Logged
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 01:44:48 PM »

Not sure if any of these are on it but Albion Rovers/Arbroath/Queens Park all look solid home bankers today.  So too are Rangers but I have backed them -1 and - 2. 
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 01:45:10 PM »

Ladbrokes offer bonus coupon to suck in casuals with big prices on big teams hoping they will donate on the machines on their way out to give the ev back.  The catch is you have to select at least 5 teams to make it harder for you to win.  When you do win though you win more than you should ev wise.  

The vast majority of shop mugs won't know which teams are shorter on bf and just select their fancies so lads will probably still have an edge over most punters.  We can be selective (and not play the machines on the way out) and give ourselves the edge over ladbrokes as long as we are willing to embrace a bit of variance.

multiply the ladbrokes odds and you get 13/2.  multiple the bf odds and you get 5/1.  bf odds much more accurate guide to the true chance of a team winning than this ladbrokes coupon.

Numerous husband's in the Walsall area are currently being instructed to place this bet!

ffs just noticed Celtic is an early kick off in 1 minute as is Chelsea - celtic price was the biggest edge % wise.  Is there another selection Camel to replace Celtic with?

There were 20 teams boosted, I should have picked up a coupon but didn't.

I just threw a oner at that sixfold above.

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 03:13:33 PM »

Laddies knew. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: