blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 11:16:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272935 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Sit here.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sit here.  (Read 615 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2024, 07:14:42 PM »

just recounting my actual experience of dell products. The flickers from the monitor are tolerable but not ideal. The crap laptop necessitated a new purchase and I only use it on holiday when I'm unlikely to be doing anything imporatant.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2024, 07:20:50 PM »

Does your dell monitor flicker?

I'm sure he'd have mentioned it - repeatedly - if it did. Never known such a fussy picky bugger.

I bet if he hears a rattle in his car he strips it down to rectify it. Can't be doing with a rattle, can we?

This from a man who won't do or try anything if he hasn't done or tried it before.

Suggest something that falls outside his oh so short list of what he deems worthy of his attention and it's "No. I don't like it, it's bilge".

Not, BTW, "I tried it and it was bilge" but "I haven't tried it, I won't try it, but it's bilge".

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2024, 08:10:24 PM »

Does your dell monitor flicker?

I'm sure he'd have mentioned it - repeatedly - if it did. Never known such a fussy picky bugger.

I bet if he hears a rattle in his car he strips it down to rectify it. Can't be doing with a rattle, can we?

This from a man who won't do or try anything if he hasn't done or tried it before.

Suggest something that falls outside his oh so short list of what he deems worthy of his attention and it's "No. I don't like it, it's bilge".

Not, BTW, "I tried it and it was bilge" but "I haven't tried it, I won't try it, but it's bilge".

I know it's bilge before I attempt to watch it as I look on google first.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2024, 08:21:36 PM »

No one mentioned watching anything.....

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2024, 09:25:56 PM »

Why would you want to sit in different seats in different tables? Surely it’s easier to be in the same seat on all tables?

Because he loves to be awkward.

Great response. Can’t argue with that.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2024, 09:27:14 PM »

Why would you want to sit in different seats in different tables? Surely it’s easier to be in the same seat on all tables?

Hi Vin, great to hear from you mate.

Why I would want to sit in different seats surely isn't the point, and even if it has te be the same seat on all tables, why can't I decide if it's at the top of the screen or the bottom?

Actually, My reason for wanting to sit in different seats on different tables is because I like to play two tables that overlap by about two thirds, so if I sit in the far left seat on the left table, and the far right seat on the right table, I can see my cards all the time without waiting for the hidden table to pop up.

Choosing your table position has been a feature on Stars' forever, as it is on almost every other site.

On Stars you can choose card style, card back colour, table shape, table colour, background colour, background texture, animation type and chip type.

You can choose to have little sparkles to fall on you if you win a hand and you can choose to throw a dollop of virtual shit at your opponent.

I don't understand what they achieved by removing the option to choose your seating position.

Oops quotes wrong post. Meant this was a great response obviously, can’t argue with that. 😘

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2024, 09:28:05 PM »

See Vin, if I could sit in the left seat on the left table it would be much better.

Click to see full-size image.

Can you not tile them so they both fit in the screen side by side? Or is that too small?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2024, 02:54:44 AM by celtic » Logged

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2024, 10:09:58 PM »

Yes, a bit too small Vin. It was perfect before.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: