blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:49:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Wednesday 10th August
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wednesday 10th August  (Read 790 times)
The Truth

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2005, 02:57:59 AM »

In keeping with Poker4Charity / Game for Life's tradition of awarding grants to those caring and healing children within the NHS I am able to announce that this week I will be in London to hand over a grant to Rose Ward (place not person) at the Royal Brompton Hospital.

Rose Ward is a 35 bed ward (inc. 5 day beds and a 4 bed high dependency unit) that specializes in the care of babies and children up to the age of 16, with heart and lung problems, who may require medical treatment or surgical repair. The ward philosophy is that children should be nursed within a frame work of family centred care and as such parents and families are encouraged to stay with the child and join in their care wherever possible.

Through it's position as the UK's leading post graduate centre for heart and lung disease The Royal Brompton & Harefield Trust provides heart and lung services for patients from across the country including Scotland and Wales.

I will be writing a comprehensive report about how the equipment we are providing will be utilised along with comments from those working in the NHS and parents of current patients about the importance of such donations on my return to the office on Thursday. This report will appear, along with photographs and video on the Game for Life website www.game4life.org by Friday midday.

On behalf of everybody involved with running Poker4Charity / Game for Life I would like to thank those responsible for running BlondePoker.com for their fantastic support and to all the Blondites who have contributed so generously in a variety of different ways to ensure we can make grants of this nature.

For my part I will always try to ensure that you are kept up to date with our work.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 04:07:02 AM »

Hi Davey, yes please, keep us informed all the way please.

And while I am writing, I owe you some money I believe - remind me how much, please, & I will send a kite. Not been home for gawd knows how long, got behind with my bills & stuff, sorry!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: