blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:16:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  POSITIVE THINKING
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: POSITIVE THINKING  (Read 783 times)
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2006, 03:54:32 PM »

ive been reading a few articles on positive thinking lateley,and here are my thoughts,

tonight i am playing in the £150 re-buy in cardiff, if i dont make the money i am going to cut one of my arms off with a saw,this i would hope to help me concentrate more on my hands instead of reading my oppnents for bad hands,hopefully when i come home tonight/morning i will still be able to type on here with 2 hands if not then (oops i suppose  with a saw),please guys wish me luck as i like my arms where they are.i am at the moment reading people perfectly correct on there hands, then making my moves and they still call with a very minimal hand i.e bottom pair high cards but still these people who i think, cant play poker still call and there hands hold up as i am bluffing to them anyone in there right minds would fold with the chit these guys call, with but no they JUST CANT LAY ANY HANDS DOWN SO FROM NOW ON LET IT BE KNOWN I AM                        "THE ROCK"     what makes it worse is that the other muppets on the tables say what a call great call blah blah blah,i say no they are just mice coz if they think there hand is so good why not RAISE WITH IT ON THE RIVER ,anywayz i feel better now for getting it of my chest sorry readers but i feel more positive now and im ready to roll ty for any advice how not to lose my arm regards james         

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 03:58:02 PM »

make sure you select which arm carefully  Cheesy and stop bluffing the river against muppets, it can only do you harm.
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 04:01:51 PM »

make sure you select which arm carefully  Cheesy and stop bluffing the river against muppets, it can only do you harm.
lmao that was good advice m8 ill remember that lol,i think it will probably be my right arm as you tend to fold more looking with your left

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 05:18:08 PM »

The worst person to bluff at is one who will call anyway...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: