blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:24:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Kids
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kids  (Read 7772 times)
Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2005, 12:16:43 PM »

In the run up to the last elections, my nine year old asked me if I was going to vote for the conservatries!!

Glass house to run the country anyone?

Liberavi animam meam
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2005, 12:31:38 PM »

My youngest, William, gets obsessive about various things, he gets away with his actions because he is so damn cute. He had a blonde classroom assistant at his special school for a while who, one summer's day wore a T-shirt with a, slightly lower than normal, neck line. William noticed a tattoo above her bra line when she bent over, it was the girls zodiac sign, Cancer. For months after, when he saw the opportunity, he used to look down ladies blouses etc and when asked once what he was looking for he said "crabs".

Brilliant!

The older I get, the better I was.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2005, 12:34:10 PM »

At a barbeque with friends one of their toddlers fell over. To try and distract the kid to stop her crying they all start 'Oh Darn' ie getting her to say something instead of crying. Clear as a bell she says 'Oh f*ck' - cue Rod rolling on the ground crying with laughter at the faces of her Gran (horrified), Mum (glaring at her Dad like "That's YOUR fault you bastard") & Dad (waiting for ground to open).

They're still not happy with my reaction because the wee one took it as approval & they'd a terrible time stopping her doing it whenever she wanted attention.  Grin

Another cracker was my ex's nieces. we were baby-sitting & heard the middle one (about 6) say f*ck. Aunty & Auny's Bidey-in (me) are being all adult explaining that that's a bad word to her & her wee sister.

Melissa replies with "but f*ck's not a bad word". We ask her why she thinks this.

"Daddy says 'God's Sake' & 'F*ck's Sake' & Mum tells him off for it. God's not a bad word so it must be sake".

We then realised that the kids had been thinking they were getting away with swearing when they kept saying sake at eachother  Grin.

Needless to say my adult demeanour disappeared as I again burst out laughing. I'm just destined to be a great example to kids - the type of example where parents can go 'Don't you EVER be like him'.  Cool

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2005, 03:10:42 AM »

Well enough - more than enough - heat has been generated by this thread, & like so many things in life, it was "out of a clear blue sky". One moment all was going long nicely, meandering in true blonde style, then KSABOOM, all hell is let loose.

But you know what struck me most forcibly? - the amount of folks who quite deliberately posted & tried to "lighten it up", to change the subject, to cool the thing down. Even Ariston did it.

I fancy if a blondeite ever needed help, he'd be overwhelmed with blondeites rushing to his or her aid.

"Where is Grandad Headmaster when you need him"?......... Busy building a mountainous stack at Sheffield, whilst getting to know The Nun.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: