blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2157977 Posts in 65367 Topics by 18732 Members
Latest Member: garvican
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Stoke City FC
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stoke City FC  (Read 15465 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2017, 12:18:37 PM »

Went to the game last night to see the robot and Crouchy do his thing to get into the 100 club.  Charlie Adam was immense last night for Stoke.  Played like a poor man's Scholes last night.  Great to see him getting a run in the side with Crouchy.  All the tinkering Stoke have done recently with their team i don't think on their day we have better than Charlie and Crouchy.  They still can really do the business at this level.  Stoke should have sealed the game before Everton got their goal over turned by the ref.  I haven't seen the reply on TV so not entirely sure what the decision actually was.  Everton were poor first half but bossed the 2nd half.

Grant keeps doing the business in goal with Butland out.  Scary how good a season Stoke are having without their first choice keeper all season who was such a huge part of the team in previous years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Premier_League_players_with_100_or_more_goals

Some list to join.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 12:23:47 PM by arbboy » Logged
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 23, 2017, 09:07:32 PM »

Quite funny really, had to ask my son why they were booing Ramsey - can happily say I'm an Arsenal fan who doesn't give a second's thought to what happened 6 years ago and less than that to the irrelevant Stoke in general.

I was quite a fan of Nzonzi though

Big miss for me at Stoke.  Wonder if he regrets leaving now he looks at the new team and the EPL league table?

Really think he would've been perfect for Arsenal in a DM role.. athletic, skilful and could dig a bit too

After watching Nzonzi last night for Sevilla, more convinced than ever I should be the successor to Wenger

sola virtus nobilitat
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 23, 2017, 09:10:51 PM »

Quite funny really, had to ask my son why they were booing Ramsey - can happily say I'm an Arsenal fan who doesn't give a second's thought to what happened 6 years ago and less than that to the irrelevant Stoke in general.

Big miss for me at Stoke.  Wonder if he regrets leaving now he looks at the new team and the EPL league table?

Really think he would've been perfect for Arsenal in a DM role.. athletic, skilful and could dig a bit too

After watching Nzonzi last night for Sevilla, more convinced than ever I should be the successor to Wenger

I was just saying the same thing to a couple of Stokies last night watching the game.   He is an incredible talent.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 23, 2017, 09:14:04 PM »

I was just saying the same thing to a couple of Stokies last night watching the game.   He is an incredible talent.

Yup, really enjoyed watching him run the game yesterday, v impressive

sola virtus nobilitat
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 05, 2017, 06:43:42 AM »

I've not managed to watch us play for a while but I'm hearing the young Egyptian lad, Ramadan Sobhi, is starting to put in some cracking performances. Let's hope he turns out to be a real gem!

Feed em rice.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: