blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:16:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Cash with Pab again?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cash with Pab again?  (Read 1770 times)
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 10:08:10 AM »

Will be talking to baron and decide the best way to go about organising this again

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 01:27:49 PM »

I said before, I would like to play, but like Homer if it's on at around this time I will probably have to join via BSQ rather than Blonde, because of my current position in their Classic League... Roll Eyes

In order to support blonde (and aaron for sorting this out), I'm sure you could go through the blonde cardroom just this once.

If blonde made it blonde only it wouldn't matter...........

If only it was that simple mate!
I, Zimbra
Fallen Astronaut

"the wind in my heart, the dust in my head"

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 08:06:47 PM »

I said before, I would like to play, but like Homer if it's on at around this time I will probably have to join via BSQ rather than Blonde, because of my current position in their Classic League... Roll Eyes

In order to support blonde (and aaron for sorting this out), I'm sure you could go through the blonde cardroom just this once.

Snoops.

In order for that to happen, it would have to occur at a time when I'm not in a BSQ-exclusive tourney.

Now, I understand that BSQ and Blonde are technically rivals now, they operate on the same network. However, there is a lot of cross-pollination between the two; for example, I regularly see Blondeites like tikay or Red Dog on the BSQ Grosvenor Feeders which cannot be played on Blonde.

Similarly, I am the leader in the BSQ Classic league at the moment and considering the prize thats at stake (a seat at a £1000 freeroll), I cannot really justify skipping a qualifying tournament to play small stakes cash on Blonde Poker.

If I could load up both sites at once and play the BSQ tourney on one and the cash game on the other, I would. But as I understand it, that is against the rules and would lead to both my accounts being frozen and forcibly closed, which needless to say, I don't want to happen.

I am sorry if this angers anyone connected with Blonde, perhaps it's better then that I skip this idea completely.

gadji beri bimba clandridi
lauli lonni cadori gadjam
a bim beri glassala glandride
e glassala tuffm i zimbra
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 09:20:39 PM »

Zim, I think snoppy the donk doesnt understand the fact that you cant have blonde and blue square both open at the same time ..... he is young, but he can still learn.

And you never know, he might actually play a few comps on blonde himself when the next league starts Smiley

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
RioRodent

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 10:50:19 PM »

Similarly, I am the leader in the BSQ Classic league at the moment and considering the prize thats at stake (a seat at a £1000 freeroll), I cannot really justify skipping a qualifying tournament to play small stakes cash on Blonde Poker.

And I'm 2nd now, after winning tonight's $15 PLH tourney... so watch out Zim... I'm coming after you!!!  Wink

£10 to £10k Challenge

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!
I, Zimbra
Fallen Astronaut

"the wind in my heart, the dust in my head"

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2006, 12:18:24 AM »

weep... Sad

(My K-K was killed by Chipper's 9-9 tonight, but that's the first real beat I've had in this league, and last Wednesday I did inflict a few.)

1. Zimbra 52
2. RioRodent 38
3. Unohue 37
4. ricky27 33
5. bnisill 32
6. Linstan 29
6. pulcinella 29
7. alfiesdad 27

(7 events remain.)

[At least, I think that's sort of how the league stands... will have to wait for official confirmation from the people tomorrow]
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 12:20:18 AM by I, Zimbra » Logged

gadji beri bimba clandridi
lauli lonni cadori gadjam
a bim beri glassala glandride
e glassala tuffm i zimbra
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: