blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:00:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Query
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Query  (Read 3079 times)
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 01:24:21 PM »

So there i was, thinking ahead to BB3, and wondering if my card protector would be allowed?

It is basically a very simple Voodun charm, you know, a bit of bone and a couple of beads.

So are there any official rules regarding the use of esoteric mystical objects as card protectors in UK card rooms?

provided it doesnt interupt mystic monkey's thought process...........

http://www.blondepoker.com/index.php?q=node/3054

otherwise he may set monkey minder on a seek and destroy mission!!

which mystic monkey?   monkey minder, or glass monkey Smiley

mystic monkey is the one who sits on the cards while monkey minder minds the chips.

No fear, i'm quite sure the semi-visible metaphysical monkey and the spirits of the Loa can coexist.

probably - but i have to be careful that with him being a creature of the jungle that he doesnt get distracted with things that may remind him of home when he should be focusing on the task at hand, namely winning money for 'team primate'

One cannot predict such things, who knows, Mystic monkey may suddenly have a deep desire to return to his roots, scatter your chips all over the floor and scamper out the door.....remember, if you truly love something, set it free.....

thats what worries me - he's the brains of the outfit and if he scarpers i'm in trouble!! Sad

sponsored by Fyffes
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 01:28:44 PM »

So there i was, thinking ahead to BB3, and wondering if my card protector would be allowed?

It is basically a very simple Voodun charm, you know, a bit of bone and a couple of beads.

So are there any official rules regarding the use of esoteric mystical objects as card protectors in UK card rooms?

which mystic monkey?   monkey minder, or glass monkey Smiley

mystic monkey is the one who sits on the cards while monkey minder minds the chips.

No fear, i'm quite sure the semi-visible metaphysical monkey and the spirits of the Loa can coexist.

probably - but i have to be careful that with him being a creature of the jungle that he doesnt get distracted with things that may remind him of home when he should be focusing on the task at hand, namely winning money for 'team primate'

One cannot predict such things, who knows, Mystic monkey may suddenly have a deep desire to return to his roots, scatter your chips all over the floor and scamper out the door.....remember, if you truly love something, set it free.....

thats what worries me - he's the brains of the outfit and if he scarpers i'm in trouble!! Sad

Ah well, at least take solace in the fact that he is happy as you bust out...

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 01:43:52 PM »

If he's lost and wandering the streets of Walsall in the cold and dark i cant see him being that happy!! (i know i wouldn't be!!  Cheesy)

He's free to run off whenever he wants but seeing as how he gets the run of the treehouse, his own tyre swing and as many bananas he can eat with me while helping me win money at poker hopefully he knows when he's on a good thing!

sponsored by Fyffes
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »

If he's lost and wandering the streets of Walsall in the cold and dark i cant see him being that happy!! (i know i wouldn't be!!  Cheesy)

He's free to run off whenever he wants but seeing as how he gets the run of the treehouse, his own tyre swing and as many bananas he can eat with me while helping me win money at poker hopefully he knows when he's on a good thing!

Indeed he sounds a lucky monkey, but sometimes that is not enough, just to run free and feel the wind in your fur as you swing from branch to branch....

"Decerno, exsequor"

Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 01:49:37 PM »

That reminds me, I need to find my card protector! Its name is Jamie and I love it lol

matt674

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 03:50:26 PM »

Indeed he sounds a lucky monkey, but sometimes that is not enough, just to run free and feel the wind in your fur as you swing from branch to branch....

He tried that once but as soon as he realized he would have to forage for food himself whilst in competition with other jungle creatures he soon returned to life on easy street.

sponsored by Fyffes
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 03:53:26 AM »

He tried that once but as soon as he realized he would have to forage for food himself whilst in competition with other jungle creatures he soon returned to life on easy street.

Unless of course a passing jungle predator killed him on his way back....

"Decerno, exsequor"

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: