blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:18:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Anyone ever had this message before on Blonde?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone ever had this message before on Blonde?  (Read 2177 times)
saintdave

<'(((>< with a sole

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 07:17:43 PM »

Hello folks,

Well after reading the post about how we should all have accounts on blonde i thought i would download the software and deposit some $.  Downloaded it fine and after pinging manager about allowing me to open real money account with blonde i was able to make a deposit.  I tried depositing with switch but it would not allow me to because it demanded a start date (my switch card has never had a start date on it, like most).  So I thought fine, I will deposit with my credit card.  This worked fine, yet strangely did not ask for a start date as would normally be the case.  I deposited some cash and played a few games.

This morning I logged on and when i went to the cashier screen it said my account was being held.  Thus i pinged the manager and was told that i needed to send in proof of identity in order to release my account.

My main question is this.  Why was I able to access MY funds and play with them immediately after opening the account and now my money (albeit a modest sum) is unavailable to me until I prove who i am?  I have never experienced this before on any of the tribeca skins.  The manager told me it was KYC (Know Your Customer) but to be honest i'm a bit baffled by it all.

Not wishing to sound like a whinger, just wondering......

cheers

Dave
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 07:43:47 PM »

Hello folks,

Well after reading the post about how we should all have accounts on blonde i thought i would download the software and deposit some $.  Downloaded it fine and after pinging manager about allowing me to open real money account with blonde i was able to make a deposit.  I tried depositing with switch but it would not allow me to because it demanded a start date (my switch card has never had a start date on it, like most).  So I thought fine, I will deposit with my credit card.  This worked fine, yet strangely did not ask for a start date as would normally be the case.  I deposited some cash and played a few games.

This morning I logged on and when i went to the cashier screen it said my account was being held.  Thus i pinged the manager and was told that i needed to send in proof of identity in order to release my account.

My main question is this.  Why was I able to access MY funds and play with them immediately after opening the account and now my money (albeit a modest sum) is unavailable to me until I prove who i am?  I have never experienced this before on any of the tribeca skins.  The manager told me it was KYC (Know Your Customer) but to be honest i'm a bit baffled by it all.

cheers

Dave

Im onto it Dave, bear with me.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 07:49:56 PM »

Hello folks,

cheers

Dave

Dave, you are completely in the right, please PM me your username and PIN - NOT your password.

Thanks

Aaron
Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 08:23:27 PM »

Yeah Dave  that is your P I N!!!  lol

Kev you aint given me any of your money!!

Liberavi animam meam
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 08:46:37 PM »

Sigh, i dont give to needy birds Wink

Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 08:59:43 PM »

Sigh, i dont give to needy birds Wink

You weren't being that fussy the other night!!   You were damn near begging for me in the lobby!!!!   

Liberavi animam meam
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 08:36:58 AM »

I thought you were someone else Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »