blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:09:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  FAO EVERYONE CURRENTLY ON THE FORUM @ 1940
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAO EVERYONE CURRENTLY ON THE FORUM @ 1940  (Read 1092 times)
steveg

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2005, 07:42:42 PM »

The long awaited hosting changeover has now been completed.

You will be pleased to know that you are no longer associated with Moiddlesbrough Football Club.

The forum has switched successfully but everyone on here right now is still on the fourm that is hosted on ComeOnBoro.

So I'd like to request that everyone logs out, goes to blondepoker.com, refreshed and then logs back in to the forum again. Once the forum on COB is empty of people, we are home and dry.

Sorry for the small inconvenience and thanks a lot.     

Steve
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 07:56:44 PM »

all todays posts are missing on the new forum can you save them and merge them in at later date please?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 09:50:36 PM »

In my case, SOME of today's posts are missing, but effectively, I can't get into the Forum right now. So how am I writing this? I rung Steve Goldby, & he told me that everything remains 100% present & correct & works normally if I manually entered the Forum via this address......

www.comeonboro.com/blondepoker/forum/index.php

So that's how I have temporarily "got in".

There does seem to be lots of little glitches when entering (which I can't even do) via the "correct" blondepoker forum address. Bear with us please.

We were assured the changeover would be short, sharp & swift, & we would not even notice it happening......

However, "cookie" problems (whatever they are) are apparently inevitable, & instructions on how to resolve these cookie probs will follow later if they persist.

But I CAN assure you that NO POSTS ARE MISSING OR LOST, they are all here on the "temporary address" - which will be of some comfort to Red. I am hopeful that during the evening, the techies will get everything sorted. Then we can all use the correct address once again.

Nightmare City. I've been to bed for a few hours, not feeling so good, & wake up to this!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 09:53:00 PM »

tikay we are all on the new forum try this link

http://81.201.129.247/forum/index.php

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 09:59:26 PM »

Thanks Iron. The link you gave me gets me into the proper Forum, (which I was unable to do) but of course it has loads of posts missing.

I guess we just have to be patient.

But I DID want to assure peeps that NO POSTS ARE LOST - they are all still theer on the "temporary address", & hopefully, will all shortly re-appear on the "correct" Forum.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: