blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:09:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Crazy .....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crazy .....  (Read 1250 times)
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2006, 12:06:49 PM »

Right this is kind of a bad beat post but not posting for that reason just interested to see what you guys think about it.

Playing the super satelite for the Cincinnati £75 game its early doors about 40 minutes in 2nd level of 50/100 table was very passive and had mostly been folding to any raise.  I was about average chips with just over 7k. 

I'm dealt and raise it to 400 in mid position we get two callers flop comes down and I am thinking bingo a little creative play and I get paid off.  I check one of the other 2 players check and Sid bets 700 into the pot and started with his speach play, of course though he doesn't have to say anything to get me to get chips in.

I re-raise another 700 and Sid moves all in ..... WOW I think call immediately.  Then I think has he got Queens, hmm highly unlikely I think he would have raised with them no doubt.  Ok I call declaring I have a full house Sid turns over As 7 sand says its ok I am going to outdraw you turn is a and would you adam and eve it fecking Ace pops up on the river!

I felt sick.  No matter I took him for £300 in the cash game that will teach him - I think I'll just buy in for the £75 these satelites are mince.

totalise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 12:42:05 PM »

Right this is kind of a bad beat post but not posting for that reason just interested to see what you guys think about it.

be honest, you only wanted to get the bad beat story in there.. I mean, look at the hand!

50p
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 01:13:49 PM »

be honest, you only wanted to get the bad beat story in there.. I mean, look at the hand!

50p

yep pay up bandit Wink

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Dale

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 03:31:20 PM »

So you got 3-outered after the flop? Hold on til I call the papers.

get the 50p shipped!  Cheesy

mjrevie

Hulkamania is alive and kicking!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 03:09:15 PM »

What are you interested in? How you played it? How Sid played it?

I'd say this a bad beat post and nothing else. Ship the 50p to Flushy. Its his birthday !!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 05:59:26 PM »

"Creative play"  --------->*Bandits Poker Translator*------------>"I was raising with mince and hit"

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 07:29:32 PM »

"Creative play"  --------->*Bandits Poker Translator*------------>"I was raising with mince and hit"

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 08:50:58 PM »

There isn't really much analysis needed.

I just thought I'd post what I thought was a crazy hand, i don't expect Sid to pass to a re-raise when he's sitting with a set and top kicker.

I guess he'd expect me to raise if I had for eg pocket queens the same as i would have expected him to raie had he had the hand.  I just thought the way it unfolded was a bit mad. 

As for Boba Fett don't you talk to me about playing with mince sonny! 

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: