blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:10:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272645 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  99 vs unknowns...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 99 vs unknowns...  (Read 4055 times)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »

someone ban me from PHA pls!

won't be long if you keep this up....FFS, have to check dates on all the posts now!

it's extra confusing in ones youve posted in as you can tell from other peoples improvement whether its a new or old thread whereas your poker theory remains consistently terrible Roll Eyes

how do u work that one out Bolt?

He normally just posts 'this' under the post above. If it happens to be 87 paragraphs of Mantis waffle or 1 line of Pab genius the 'this' always remains constant.

nah that's unfair, ive seen him do his fair share of +1's
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

won't be long if you keep this up....FFS, have to check dates on all the posts now!

it's extra confusing in ones youve posted in as you can tell from other peoples improvement whether its a new or old thread whereas your poker theory remains consistently terrible Roll Eyes

He normally just posts 'this' under the post above. If it happens to be 87 paragraphs of Mantis waffle or 1 line of Pab genius the 'this' always remains constant.

this.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 12:54:52 PM »

I still love him though

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 12:57:29 PM »

I still love him though

+1

Self-love FTMFW!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 12:59:03 PM »

I remember this kid at school who thought Shakespeare was waffle. He dropped down a year and needed special help to understand how to pass his exams.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »

I remember this kid at school who thought Shakespeare was waffle. He dropped down a year and needed special help to understand how to pass his exams.

are you suggesting greekstein used to get the blue bus to school?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2009, 01:43:00 PM »

Pls don't tell me you're trying to make an analogy between your posts and Shakespeare!!

Btw I always did really well at school, especially in the 'Say what everything thinks, but not many say' class.

@GreekStein on twitter.

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 01:43:43 PM »

Not at all. I am merely suggesting that some people stand in front of a Picasso admiring it's beauty and some people think the eyes are in the wrong place & a 3 year-old could do better.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2009, 01:47:10 PM »

seriously though this is crap isnt it?...............................

Click to see full-size image.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 01:48:08 PM »

Not at all. I am merely suggesting that some people stand in front of a Picasso admiring it's beauty and some people think the eyes are in the wrong place & a 3 year-old could do better.

and then you have the people standing next to the painting, waffling on for hours about how great Picasso is  and using loads of fancy words.....whilst actually standing next to a Van Gogh Wink

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 01:49:30 PM »

Pls don't tell me you're trying to make an analogy between your posts and Shakespeare!!

Btw I always did really well at school, especially in the 'Say what everything thinks, but not many say' class.

Yes, I noticed on that poker show you said you were never afraid to say stuff. Then you spent the whole show saying how people cheat us all at poker but you weren't prepared to say who.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2009, 01:53:41 PM »

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2009, 01:54:40 PM »

Yes, I noticed on that poker show you said you were never afraid to say stuff. Then you spent the whole show saying how people cheat us all at poker but you weren't prepared to say who.

Obviously you didn't listen too carefully, I was told beforehand I wasn't allowed to mention names and then during the show Jesse made sure I kept schtum. I've hardly made it secret on the forum.

I also didn't say they cheat us all. It's just sites like betfair with shite security that the nosebleeds have been targetted by cheaters.

@GreekStein on twitter.

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2009, 02:10:07 PM »

Obviously you didn't listen too carefully, I was told beforehand I wasn't allowed to mention names and then during the show Jesse made sure I kept schtum. I've hardly made it secret on the forum.

I also didn't say they cheat us all. It's just sites like betfair with shite security that the nosebleeds have been targetted by cheaters.

You are right. I didn't listen too carefully. I just thought that it was a good opportunity for somebody who isn't afraid to speak out to speak out. But of course if Jesse said not to that's different.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »

You are right. I didn't listen too carefully. I just thought that it was a good opportunity for somebody who isn't afraid to speak out to speak out. But of course if Jesse said not to that's different.

When you could get sued for something you can't prove (even though many people know the truth) it stops being about being able to speak out as I more or less gave big clues to who they were anyway but more about common sense. Reading mosts of your posts you probably wouldn't know about that though.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: