blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:40:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Sky Bet's new loyalty scheme
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky Bet's new loyalty scheme  (Read 1904 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2011, 12:41:40 PM »

See https://www.skybet.com/betting

Money off your Sky subscription or free bets

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 01:05:23 AM »

Thought I would log in and have a look at this despite the fact I can't really get a bet with them and wasn't really that surprised that I wasn't eligible but have to say I think that the page explaining this is a little unfair.  It reads:

Reviewed 9/30/2011
Why am I not eligible for the loyalty scheme?

To ensure we can continue to reward our users, certain accounts may be deemed ineligible for the Sky Bet Loyalty promotion. There may be a number of different reasons for ineligibility, including:

However, to ensure we can continue to reward our users, certain accounts may be deemed ineligible for the Sky Bet Loyalty promotion. There may be a number of different reasons for ineligibility, including:

Self-Exclusion or Cool Off
As a responsible operator, any customers currently in a Self Exclusion or Cool Off period will be deemed ineligible for the Sky Bet Loyalty Offer

Betting Behaviour
The spirit of the Sky Bet Loyalty Offer is intended to reward loyal customers for choosing to bet with Sky Bet.

Patterns of betting that indicate an attempt to abuse the promotion - or engage in activity that is against the spirit of the promotion - will result in immediate exclusion from the offer.

Fraudulent Behaviour
Any account that is deemed to be directly involved in fraudulent activities, or related to other accounts that have been involved, will be excluded from the Sky Bet Loyalty Offer. In addition, any such accounts will be subject to our Fraud & Collusion Policy.

Full terms and conditions of the Sky Bet loyalty offer can be found within the loyalty section.

Now I have never self excluded, behaved in a fraudulent manner nor have I ever abused this or any other promotion with Skybet so I can only assume that trying to win with my betting is deemed to be "engaging in activity that is against the spirit of the promotion"  Would it really be too much for them to just say that winners or those that are considered to be sharp will not be eligible?   

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 08:22:51 PM »

I'm eligible... 

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: